Author Topic: Galveston Cty TX calling for refrigerated truck to handle the amount of bodies  (Read 566 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215119954

Ok, the OP is tweets I can’t bring over because I’m on my phone, but ...  :lmao:

Enjoy!

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DLR Pyro

A freak once in a century severe winter storm and the DUmp immediately blame the Texas gop?

I've heard reports that their green energy infrastructure has failed because of the storm. Windmills frozen, solar panels ineffective because they are covered with snow, and battery backups next to worthless in the sub zero temperatures they are experiencing.

Yay for their carbon neutral plan....
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
riversedge (59,899 posts)     Wed Feb 17, 2021, 12:03 AM

Galveston Cty TX calling for refrigerated truck to handle the amount of bodies they expect to receiv

Link to tweet

the rest of the message isn't worth bringing over, as the primitive obviously knows nthing about "formatting," even though it is Skins' Island.

Leghorn21 (12,308 posts)      Wed Feb 17, 2021, 01:05 AM

3. Not that it matters one little bit, but a reply to the tweet mentions carbon monoxide--the poor

people might have tried to heat up by running their car in an enclosed garage...or sometimes people bring generators into their homes and crank them up—

Either way, **** you texas gop mother****ers, every last ******* one of you

**** YOU ALL
apres moi, le deluge

Offline 3rd-try

Leghorn21 (12,308 posts)      Wed Feb 17, 2021, 01:05 AM

3. Not that it matters one little bit, but a reply to the tweet mentions carbon monoxide--the poor

people might have tried to heat up by running their car in an enclosed garage...or sometimes people bring generators into their homes and crank them up—

Either way, **** you texas gop mother****ers, every last ******* one of you

**** YOU ALL

Don't worry dumbass. With your people making energy policy you should take notes on how to survive the elements.  Screw your pretend indignation. As if you give a happy damn about "the poor people"...

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
Can we hang the environmentalists from their frozen windmills?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
A freak once in a century severe winter storm and the DUmp immediately blame the Texas gop?

I've heard reports that their green energy infrastructure has failed because of the storm. Windmills frozen, solar panels ineffective because they are covered with snow, and battery backups next to worthless in the sub zero temperatures they are experiencing.

Yay for their carbon neutral plan....

Yet OAC......still makes pet rocks look like genius's with her latest diatribe.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Thanks Biden!!

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.