Current Events > Breaking News

Biden Considering Deploying Thousands Of Troops To NATO Allies (Re: Ukraine)

(1/2) > >>

Mr Mannn:
https://protrumpnews.com/biden-considering-deploying-thousands-of-troops-to-nato-allies/

--- Quote ---The US government will not be in a position to evacuate US citizens. So US citizens, currently present in Ukraine should plan accordingly.”
--- End quote ---
where have we heard that before?

--- Quote ---President Joe Biden is considering deploying thousands of troops, in addition to aircraft and warships, to NATO allies across Eastern Europe and the Baltics as tensions mount on the Russia-Ukraine border, administration officials reportedly told The New York Times.
--- End quote ---
Just not to Ukraine...

--- Quote ---A recent poll found only 15.3% of Americans support Military action in Ukraine – Biden doesn’t care.
--- End quote ---
Wag the dog. Are Democrats going to start a war with a nuclear power just to distract from a brain dead President?

Eupher:
FML.

If this isn't impeachment material, I don't know what is.

What a ****ing dickbag Biden is. No other way to put it. He's an idiot who's being controlled by the premier leftist of our generation -- Barack Obama.

Let's hope we survive this bullshit.

Happy Fun Ball:
What could POSSIBLY go wrong?

ABC-2:

--- Quote from: Eupher on January 23, 2022, 08:48:08 PM ---FML.

If this isn't impeachment material, I don't know what is.

What a ****ing dickbag Biden is. No other way to put it. He's an idiot who's being controlled by the premier leftist of our generation -- Barack Obama.

Let's hope we survive this bullshit.

--- End quote ---

I agree with everything you wrote Eupher, especially this ...

--- Quote --- "What a ****ing dickbag Biden is. No other way to put it. He's an idiot who's being controlled by the premier leftist of our generation -- Barack Obama."
--- End quote ---

Yes, the extremely dangerous  BHO :puke:  is in control of this foolish old demented puppet , and yes, I hope the country survives all this crap before it is too late to reverse it!

ABC-2:
Mercy, Eupher ... Forgot 2 things in my reply to you.

Must look up what letters "FML" mean & also wanted to somehow include the following, heard on "Gutfeld!" last night (I forget who said it) re the title of a dictator in reference to Biden ...

--- Quote ---"A dictator without the taters." :rotf:
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version