Author Topic: 2014: the Steve (nadinbrzezinski)  (Read 5260 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
2014: the Steve (nadinbrzezinski)
« on: December 24, 2014, 12:26:34 PM »
Congratulations! to the winner of the 2014 Steven Dawes award, the “Steve,” given to the primitive who most made an ass of himself, without the help of anybody else.

Previous winners of the “Steve” were:

2013 DainBramaged
2012 Omaha Steve

This year’s ballot for the “Steve” consisted of:

Drunken Irishman
mopinko
nadinbrzezinski
Omaha Steve

- - - - - - - - - -

And the winner is…..the incomparable nadinbrzezinski.

Cousin nadin is circa 50 years old and lives in San Diego, California, the wife of a retired Navy man.  She’s of the Hebraic persuasion, but born and raised in Mexico, part of the 1% down there.  She’s also in the shape of an oblate spheroid, with a reverse-hourglass sort of figure.

She alleges herself to be both a journalist and a photographer, but really, the jury’s still out on that.

And she still hasn’t gone down to Ensenada, to report on people and events in that Mexican Disneyland, a trip which apparently would involve great risk and peril to her--although one wonders why; that’s where the cbayer primitive is living right now, and she finds it mighty fine--but which would garner some heart-stopping suspense stories, solidifying her standing in the news media.

- - - - - - - - - -

Now, it’s pretty obvious that the cousin made it into the top ten, or rather, now the top eight, and so no need at the moment to describe her pouting exit from Skins’s island.  It was a great example of her being her own worst enemy without the help of anyone else, but it was also an “event” this year, so it’s coming.  Just not right now.

- - - - - - - - - -

Alas, there appears to be a quirk in the “search” function here on conservativecave--it was first noticed after this site came back up last May--and obviously it hasn’t corrected itself yet.

When one does a “search” on other PoP, primitives of prominence, one is usually gifted with 20, 30, 40, 50 pages of results, 25 results per page.

Atman, for example, owns 32 pages (25 per, remember) of the archives here, but the cousin’s been vastly more popular than Atman.

The sparkling old dude, Stinky the Clown, owns 37 pages (25 per, remember) in the same archives, but nadin’s been more-frequently featured than the sparkling old dude.

However, when one “searches” nadin, one gets one single page, nearly all of them where she’s only peripheral to a thread--and yikes! they’re all very old threads.

Come on now; even Skippy, who’s reasonably a new star in the DUmpster, has 14 pages (25 per, remember).

So…..what’s up with that?

What’s up with that is that franksolich has slammed right into a brick wall.

- - - - - - - - - -

With my apologies to the cousin--we’re second cousins eight times removed, or eighth cousins twice removed, or something like that--this unfortunately has to be the shortest award for this year.

One works with what one has, and if one doesn’t have a whole lot, well…..

GOBUCKS

Nutcase nadin Amazes Herself - Again
« on: December 27, 2011, 11:43:41 PM »

Once again, nutcase nadin is proud to announce that she has amazed even herself.

She wants to proclaim loudly to the world and all her fellow DUmpmonkeys that she does great things, but wants no recognition.

She wants to shout from the highest mountaintop that she is the finest and most humble person who has ever lived.

She wants to scream at the top of her lungs that her personality borders on divinity, and that her godliness is exceeded only by her humility.

If you didn't get that the first time, she'll repeat it. 

nadinbrzezinski (100,277 posts)      Tue Dec 27, 2011, 02:52 AM

Something nice happened today

You see when we had that lights out here in San Diego I lent one of my battery radios to a neighbor, and made sure our local seniors and not so seniors were ok. I know, someday I will stop caring... (no, not really it is in my nature)

So tonight one of my neighbors brought us a Christmas gift. No, it is not what she brought, but the detail and the thank you and the building of community. (For the record I will not bake this week).

But that was something that took me by surprise. I always do these things not expecting any kind of thank you. It is just what you do. So that was nice.

And by the by, our own nutcase nadin, the lunatic deserving of Top DUmmy By Acclamation, has now joined, and immediately taken leadership among, the billion or so people on Facebook.

Her account is under her DUmp name, Nadin Brzezinski, not her alleged married name.

There are two accounts with that name. One is a clear picture that we've seen many times, but is obviously the wrong Nadin.

The other looks at first like a black square, but that's due to nutcase nadin's utter incompetence with a camera.

If you enlarge the square, you see a menacing, unsmiling, burly face emerge, your first glimpse of the uber-whackjob nadinbrzezinski.

She bears a strong resemblance to Marshal Georgy Zhukov, but with Jack Ruby's hairline.

Her motivation for joining Facebook is to help with marketing her stupid "essay" on the San Diego hippie rally.

She seems to be really short on dough these days, continually mentioning her ultra-tight budget for everything save camera batteries.

One gets the impression she's desperately hoping to sell some of her comical, semi-literate nadinese writing to the DUmpmonkeys.

Maybe her recent posts of self-adoration, like this one and the earlier "Hotdogs For Whores" bouncy, are to pump up good will and potential sales.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/100274863
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=68053.0

- - - - - - - - - -

Charles Henrickson

"Here She Is, Our Miss DUmmieland": DUmmie of the Year crowned! (New DUFU)
« on: December 31, 2011, 04:58:56 PM » New DUFU up:

"Here She Is, Our Miss DUmmieland": DUmmie of the Year crowned!

HERE SHE IS, OUR MISS DUMMIELAND
Tune: "There She Is, Miss America"

Here she is, our Miss DUmmieland
Here she is, our Nadin
The dream of a million posts that she typed out by hand
Now comes true here on Skins's Island
For she has turned out to be
The queen of gross stupidity!

Here she is, our Miss DUmmieland
Here she is, our Nadin
With so many DUzies she took the DUmp by storm
With her condescending need to inform
And here she is
Miss Blogosphere, she is
DUmmie of the Year, she is
Our Miss DUmmieland!

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-bloggers/2827245/posts

- - - - - - - - - -

Trust me, folks, this is the best I could do.

:badmood:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 09:27:52 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
Re: 2014: the Steve
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 12:52:21 PM »

Trust me, folks, this is the best I could do.

:badmood:

That's very strange. 

Maybe we need to add "website hacker" to her resume? 
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 01:55:45 PM by BattleHymn »

Offline shoes off the couch

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 12:53:31 PM »
The East County Courier, or whatever pennysaver she pens for, should be immensely proud to have such a respected and decorated reporter on staff. Well done, Nadin! :cheersmate:

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 12:57:40 PM »
A very worthy awardee to be sure.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2014, 01:53:36 PM »
That's very strange. 

Maybe we need to ad "website hacker" to her resume?

I erred; there's thirty results per page of "search," not twenty-five.

I'll bet that makes Atman happy; instead of a mere 800 Atman threads here, there's more than 900.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 10:22:16 PM »

Alas, there appears to be a quirk in the “search” function here on conservativecave--it was first noticed after this site came back up last May--and obviously it hasn’t corrected itself yet.

However, when one “searches” nadin, one gets one single page, nearly all of them where she’s only peripheral to a thread--and yikes! they’re all very old threads.

And only a single page of old Pitt references!

Along with a lot of old DU2 links going dead, we're losing our history.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2014, 11:53:57 PM »
I can only hope the fetid bald dwarf continues to visit us in the Cave.
After all, we're the only place that disburses awards based on talent.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2014, 11:58:01 PM »
the only place that disburses awards based on talent.
That's true.

The DOTY awards are like a bizarro meritocracy.

Offline FlippyDoo

• Oh NO!!!!! It's a rebel windmill!!!!
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2014, 03:05:46 AM »
A true DU superstar.
Fictional spirit-guiding by appointment.
conservativecave.com & conservativeunderground.com

For new members and lurkers: I am a fictional spirit-guide with no smell whatsoever. I am part irish setter and part pigeon. If you don't smell any strange smells it means I'm probably standing next to you. As I am a fictional character anything I post should possibly be considered fictional.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2014, 04:26:18 AM »
And only a single page of old Pitt references!

Along with a lot of old DU2 links going dead, we're losing our history.

Well, it doesn't appear we've actually lost anything; what must be 1500+ threads about nadin, and maybe 1000+ threads involving the Bostonian Drunkard, appear to all still be here.  The "disconnect" seems to be in the "search" function.

I dunno what, if anything, can be done about it, but hey, as long as nothing's lost, I'm not too distraught, only a little bit.  We'll live.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2014, 11:41:36 AM »
Nadin truly earned this award. Her bullying behavior and thin skin caused far more fights than usual and she got herself kicked off DU and DI.
She must resort to Facebook to start her fights now.

I remember tangling with her at DI where her main beef was not what I posted, but one of my tags, "Imajournalistdammit."
Nadin threatened dire consequences if I didn't stop using that tag. Why it bothered her, I will never know.

:cheersmate: Nadin...When you complained to Skinner, he replied that YOU were the problem. Your blindness and narcissism earned this award. Enjoy.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2014, 11:58:45 AM »
Nadin truly earned this award. Her bullying behavior and thin skin caused far more fights than usual and she got herself kicked off DU and DI.
She must resort to Facebook to start her fights now.

I remember tangling with her at DI where her main beef was not what I posted, but one of my tags, "Imajournalistdammit."
Nadin threatened dire consequences if I didn't stop using that tag. Why it bothered her, I will never know.

:cheersmate: Nadin...When you complained to Skinner, he replied that YOU were the problem. Your blindness and narcissism earned this award. Enjoy.

Well?areyouajournalistdammit???
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2014, 03:39:39 PM »
No. I'm just a lil'angel...

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2014, 04:45:21 PM »
Well, it doesn't appear we've actually lost anything; what must be 1500+ threads about nadin, and maybe 1000+ threads involving the Bostonian Drunkard, appear to all still be here.  The "disconnect" seems to be in the "search" function.

I dunno what, if anything, can be done about it, but hey, as long as nothing's lost, I'm not too distraught, only a little bit.  We'll live.
That was the unfortunate result of one of the really big crashes of CU, probably the one maybe 2008 or 2009.  We lost TONS of great links & posts from the "good old days" of the site.

Back when I used to write the year end awards, I have quite a bit saved in Word files.  Some of links are sadly dead, but the links to old DU still work.

Perhaps I'll deposit those year-enders in the Dumping Ground early next week.  Kind of fun to read.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2014, 04:47:35 PM »
I find Google works for searching the site.  I don't normally use the search button here too often.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2014, 05:25:52 PM »
Perhaps I'll deposit those year-enders in the Dumping Ground early next week.  Kind of fun to read.

That would be fantastic! Mr Mannn. I for one will be looking forward to read your awards. As I enjoy your posts, especially your rejoinders at DUjr, I think it would be a kick to see your essays from yonder years.

DOTY, the Christmas gift that keeps on giving.

Offline the county

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2014, 06:58:48 PM »
Good choice even though I voted for Atman after learning what a crybaby he was to the people running this forum. Nadin flounced off months ago, but people like NYC_SKP and hrmjustin are still constantly begging nadin to come back and she may do so still yet.

I remember her screaming headlines fondly.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2014, 10:08:30 PM »
That would be fantastic! Mr Mannn. I for one will be looking forward to read your awards. As I enjoy your posts, especially your rejoinders at DUjr, I think it would be a kick to see your essays from yonder years.

DOTY, the Christmas gift that keeps on giving.
I found my copy from 2007's awards saved to Word.  Will look at a couple other USB drives, probably have some more years.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2014, 10:25:21 PM »
I found my copy from 2007's awards saved to Word.  Will look at a couple other USB drives, probably have some more years.

You know, sir, we have a list of the top DUmmies of 2007, but no links to any awards; that's when conservativeunderground crashed, and I suspect all that was lost.

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=66225.0

If you want--you're busy, I'm not so busy--you could send me the old awards and I'll format and post them here, probably in the DUmping Ground, after which I could put up links too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ralph Wiggum

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2014, 12:15:26 AM »
You know, sir, we have a list of the top DUmmies of 2007, but no links to any awards; that's when conservativeunderground crashed, and I suspect all that was lost.

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=66225.0

If you want--you're busy, I'm not so busy--you could send me the old awards and I'll format and post them here, probably in the DUmping Ground, after which I could put up links too.
I'll dig up whatever I have & forward it to you tomorrow.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2014, 12:46:05 PM »
I'll dig up whatever I have & forward it to you tomorrow.

Oh boy, history! :popcorn: