Author Topic: 2014: #09 Top DUmmie (TheMastersNemesis)  (Read 4410 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
2014: #09 Top DUmmie (TheMastersNemesis)
« on: December 24, 2014, 08:25:57 AM »
Congratulations! to TheMastersNemesis, this year’s winner of the ninth spot in the Top Ten DUmmies. 

He’s been noticed before:

2012: #12 Top DUmmie
2013: #07 Top DUmmie

Dipping two spots from last year might seem a demotion, but actually, the slate of candidates this year being so much stronger than the slate last year, it was very difficult for any of the top ten primitives to cling to any spot in this exclusive class.

It took a great deal of tenacity and sheer willpower to not slide down into obscurity, but TheMastersNumbskull hung in there.

- - - - - - - - - -

TheMastersNumbskull is about 65, maybe 66 or 67, years old, married, a retired desk-sitting governmental bureaucrat with a nice big pension and other taxpayer-provided benefits, and lives in Colorado.

I’m not sure why Colorado’s produced more top DUmmies than its proportional share of the national population--there’s fizzgig as #13 top primitive, kentuck as #10 top primitive, and now this.

Colorado’s about 2% of the population, but this is 15% of the top primitives; one wishes Nebraska could do so well. 

He’s a military veteran--two years in one of the services during the 1960s, and here I may be stepping on some toes, but it’s wholly innocent.  He makes a point of mentioning this quite often.

Now, TheMastersNumbskull by serving did much more for this country than franksolich can do in an entire lifetime, and so kudos to him for that.

But he mentions that service quite often.  Given the extreme modesty one finds in long-term veterans, and those who survived actual combat, being shot at and all that, putting their lives on the line, is he clutching at straws?  Is he making too big of a deal about it?

- - - - - - - - - -

What was remarkable about TheMastersNumbskull this year is how enthusiastically, how forcefully, how vigorously, he sold the Democrat party, without even being paid for it.

However, before one gets to that, one has to pause and mourn a certain loss this Democrat publicist and hysteria-rouser endured this year.

TheMastersNemesis (3,928 posts) Mon Apr 7, 2014, 11:52 AM

Suicidal Refusal To Raise Taxes For Anything Even Dire Emergency Just Deranged.

Just returning from a staff infection that cost me my foot. Have been off grid for over a month. But little has changed as I return.

It is so sad to see that our present paranoia about raising taxes on anyone for anything continues unabated. In Oklahoma there is a kerfuffle about building much needed shelters in schools after all the recent tornado damage. They won't even raise taxes to protect their children. The statement that a ballot initiative to build shelters in Oklahoma will fail because it raises taxes if just unbelievable. I simply cannot understand why we are so tax terrified now. Something else has to be cut if we have to use money for disaster. This zero sum mentality that we are caught in lessens the economic and over all health of our nation.

We are all in this together yet we have forgotten that reality. We all sink or swim together. We must understand that our challenges are not about being Republican or Democrat. Mother nature does not care anything about your political believes. Mother natures wrath takes its toll on all sides of the political spectrum. As far as I am concerned we settle our differences and start bailing together or we all sink.

Somehow being off grid during my own personal challenge was kind of a blessing. Sure enough there is good news but there is far too little of it.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10024790877
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=95845.0

One wonders how that happened, how the problem wasn’t caught before he noticed he had a problem, thus saving his foot, or most of it.

This provoked this reaction here (sorry, no link, as it’s in the Sandhills forum):

Mr Mannn

I have mellowed with age.

I have never understood how you can be that old and be that bitter.

Seriously, he must be headed for an early grave.

BattleHymn

I have mellowed with age.

I have never understood how you can be that old and be that bitter.

Seriously, he must be headed for an early grave.

Headed for? He's already got one foot in it!

- - - - - - - - - -

My guess is that TheMastersNemesis suffers from a bad conscience, and hence a Great Melancholy, severe depression, a subconscious wish for death.  He saw it coming, but decided to let it happen; did nothing to stop it.

TheMastersNumbskull is a lapsed Catholic, belligerently trashing the faith that had nourished his antecedents for generations.

For whatever reasons, lapsed Catholics aren’t the same as lapsed Presbyterians, lapsed Methodists, lapsed Congregationalists, lapsed Baptists, lapsed Islamacists, lapsed Buddhists, &c., &c., &c.

I’m sure that many years ago decent and civilized people began noticing the most vile, the most evil, primitives are lapsed Catholics.  A primitive who’s a lapsed Episcopalian or a lapsed Lutheran can’t hold a candle to them, in their vigorous bitter Hatred.

One need only look at the hate-filled Ms. Hindenburg, the “Warpy” primitive or the skumbag “IanDavid” primitive…..but there’s dozens, scores, more, all of them ranking stratospherically high on the indices of “hate,” “anger,” “rage,” “bitterness,” &c., &c., &c.

I think it’s because in rejecting what had sustained their ancestors, they’ve rejected themselves.

- - - - - - - - - -

Anyway.

TheMastersNumbskull was stellar this year, in promoting the cause of the Democrat party and Democrat candidates, reminding the primitives of all the terrible things in store for them, once Republicans get their hands on Congress.

TheMastersNemesis (4,046 posts) Fri Jul 18, 2014, 11:20 AM

Religious Right Will Take Away Women's Reproductive Rights By Any Means Possible.

The Hobby Lobby decision is just another in a string of events where the religious right plans to take away women's reproductive rights no matter what they do. And the religious right has the momentum right now considering recent decisions. Personhood laws are the religious right's main weapon in making most contraception if not all illegal.

The plan is a long term plan that includes creating a Christian based constitution. The US will fall due to voter apathy before terrorists cause it to fall. What we have amounts to a religious based insurgency hell bent on replace what they view as an evil secular government with a Biblical one.

Unless American who are not believers fight back vigorously the religious could succeed. Religion is invading government at every level and we have a Court that is willing to move forward in eradicating the barrier between religion and government. 5 ultra conservative Catholic justices are more than a coincidence.

Women and men who want reproductive freedom are going to have to get active and openly appose these people before it is too late. The religious right has the GOP and unlimited money from certain billionaires to advance their agenda.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025256536
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=97275

TheMastersNemesis (4,059 posts) Wed Aug 6, 2014, 12:31 PM

Thanks GOP. Parent's Of Deceased Children Inherit Their Student Loan Debt.

Thanks to bankruptcy law changes the parent of children who pass away get their debt and cannot use bankruptcy to eliminate their debt. In Jefferson's day the children inherited any debt of the parents. Today that policy is now reversed.

The GOP finds so many ways to punish middle class and poorer people yet the rich walk free on just about everything.Why anyone votes GOP is just amazing.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025344683
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=97584

TheMastersNemesis (4,131 posts)    Sun Sep 28, 2014, 12:19 AM

School System Was Never Broken Until The Reagan Devil And GOP Broke It.

I went to school in the 50's and 60's and it worked just fine. It was not perfect but it worked. We put a man on the moon with slide rules and a 64K computer. Now we depend on the Russians to get to a space station. The moon program was government and private enterprise at its best. And the engineers were American engineers.

I had a great education that included critical thinking and a desire to keep learning for a lifetime. Now we have allowed billionaires like the Kochs to destroy our system because of pathological greed.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/10025594059
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=98358

TheMastersNemesis (4,156 posts)   Thu Oct 16, 2014, 06:01 PM

Fundy Christians Are Against Cures For Disease Because Life Is Supposed To Be Miserable.

When I was a practicing Catholic the main meme was that life was "a vale of tear". Life was supposed to be unpleasant and challenging. Pleasure was forbidden. We had to sacrifice and suffer like Christ did. Disease, suffering, pain and death were admirable and even desirable because these conditions were Christ like. You were suffering to enjoy the "afterlife" in heaven if you lived as a proper Christian.

Today's fundy Christians pretty much believe the same thing. So being against something like stem cell research or science that might cure disease or make a person's life bearable is against religion. Disease, death and other life tragedies are punishment by God for the fall of Adam and Eve.

To them this life is all about preparing yourself for an afterlife. That reason is why Christians do not care if the world ends or if their is pestilence, famine etc. That reason is also why they do not care if we trash the planet. The sooner we kill ourselves off the sooner Christ will return.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025676552
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=98665

TheMastersNemesis (4,161 posts)   Sun Oct 19, 2014, 02:19 PM

The Prospect Of Losing Senate To GOP A Sign Of Our Ignorance & Racism.

It is appalling that we are so crass that any of these races are even close as bad as the GOP is. The fact that so many women will vote GOP in the light of things is even more mind boggling. And seniors voting GOP are screwing themselves and everyone else. If you want to lose Social Security and Medicare all you have to do is put the GOP in full control.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025687661
http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=98704

It’s wonderful, how well the hysteria-mongering TheMastersNumbskull helped the Democrats win all those impressive victories at the polls last month.

Oh, wait…..
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 09:26:17 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: 2014: #09 Top DUmmie
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 09:40:15 AM »
Hope you put your best foot forward in 2015 Bob!  :cheersmate:

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 09:41:14 AM »
I have always and still do, believe this is a mole but hey, so what?  :hyper:
Vader Rules!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 10:13:16 AM »
Certified whackjob who lives in a world of make-believe and doesn't mind showing the world that he's out of his mind.

TMN can do better next year. He just needs to hop to it and he'll be a shoe-in.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2014, 10:38:59 AM »
His nickname is "Eileen".
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 12:12:51 PM »
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2014, 12:44:51 PM »
I have always and still do, believe this is a mole but hey, so what?  :hyper:

If that's the case, he stepped right into the top echelon of moles by giving up a hoof.   :-)

Offline Karin

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2014, 02:11:14 PM »
I thought he'd do a little better.  He provided us with so much comedy gold this year, with the foot and all.  BFDU's commentary on a TMN thread was particularly hilarious. 

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #8 on: December 24, 2014, 02:17:34 PM »
I thought he'd do a little better.  He provided us with so much comedy gold this year, with the foot and all.  BFDU's commentary on a TMN thread was particularly hilarious.

BFDU's eviscerations of one-footed Bob were some of the funniest things here in the DUmpster this year. 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2014, 02:47:04 PM »
BFDU's eviscerations of one-footed Bob were some of the funniest things here in the DUmpster this year.

Yeah, they were.

One of these days, I'd like to compile a "the best of BannedFromDU," and since it'd be only the best threads, the best comments, the thing'll be encyclopedia-long.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline fatboy

• Does this gun make me look fat?
  • skinnier than the average primitive
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2014, 03:32:04 PM »
When I consider TMN primitive, I can't help but ask myself the question, the master of what?

Whatever it is, it certainly has to be a master of some small things. But got t hand it to the old bastard, he did well this year and consistantly offers up a laff or two.
"We will bring back our jobs. We will bring back our borders. We will bring back our wealth - and we will bring back our dreams!" -President Donald J. Trump 1/20/17

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #11 on: December 24, 2014, 05:52:24 PM »
That losers dance career came to an abrupt end when he auditioned for "Dancing With the Stars".
One of the audition dances was the "hokey-pokey".  :rimshot:

:bolt:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #12 on: December 24, 2014, 06:50:31 PM »
That losers dance career came to an abrupt end when he auditioned for "Dancing With the Stars".
One of the audition dances was the "hokey-pokey".  :rimshot:

:bolt:

Haah ! You put your right foot in, and never get it back out !!
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline the county

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2014, 06:55:24 PM »
This miserable bastard deserves to be in the top ten even though from what I read now, there is another one that is now down a foot. Bob was not as obese as Kirk but I don't think he lost much weight with one only foot, either.