Author Topic: 2013: #03 Top DUmmie (nadinbrzezinski)  (Read 11773 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
2013: #03 Top DUmmie (nadinbrzezinski)
« on: December 29, 2013, 01:17:08 PM »
Congratulations to the cousin, nadinbrzezinski, for winning #03 Top DUmmie of 2013!

Okay, yes, yes, I know it’s a shock, but this once again illustrates that every vote counts, and so one should vote, instead of depending upon the other guy to do it.  nadin missed tying for #02 Top DUmmie by a mere half-vote, or taking it outright with a single vote.

Getting all the way up to Top DUmmie of 2013 however, would’ve been harder, as both candidates fell well short of the ultimate winner.

And so alas for the cousin, the lying tits primitive, “TomInTib,” still remains the only two-time winner in the history of the Top DUmmies.

- - - - - - - - - -

nadin however hasn’t done too badly:

#17 Top DUmmie of 2010
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,53079.0.html

#01 Top DUmmie of 2011
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,68141.0.html

the William River Pitt award (the “Willie”) of 2011
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,68141.0.html

#02 Top DUmmie (tie) of 2012
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,82206.0.html

the Robyn McGrath award (the “Rob”) of 2012
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,82247.0.html

the Nadin Abbott award (the “nadin”) of 2013
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,93451.0.html

the group award (shared with the group) of 2013
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,93463.0.html

Surely all those awards, along with her one for excellence in journalism, would fill up a trophy cabinet.

- - - - - - - - - -

Much of nadin has been explained in her award for #01 Top DUmmie of 2011; in case one’s unfamiliar with her, for a general overall take on Vlada Mitty, that’s the recommended thread, even if it is two years old.

Her I-am-God-thou-shalt-not-question-Me complex is described in the nadin this year, and the consequences of that, “bullies” “bullying” her, is described in the group award this year.

- - - - - - - - - -

There’s so much to say about the cousin, one doesn’t even want to…..begin.

I’ll just throw random thoughts about nadin out there, to see if they stick.

By the way, franksolich calls nadin his “cousin” because there appears a very real likelihood the two of us are related, second cousins eight times removed, or eighth cousins twice removed, or something like that, through a commonly-shared Ashkenazi maternal ancestress from eastern Europe.

And there are strong family resemblances, as shown in photographs of the cousin and franksolich.

- - - - - - - - - -

Okay, now sometimes sob-sisters here whine that it’s “not nice” to “make fun of” the way nadin looks.

And to a point, yes, they’re correct; it’s bad taste, and doesn’t reflect well.

However.

However.

However.

The ways in which an individual conducts himself usually determines the ways in which others see that person.  Someone who’s physically ugly but pleasant in manner successfully minimizes, or even obliterates, the physical ugliness; one doesn’t see that person as ugly at all.

A smile on any fat woman’s face evaporates about a hundred pounds of her, the way one sees her; a gentleness in her manner magically uncrosses the eyes; a comforting word softly spoken removes a garish blemish.

On the flip side of the coin, someone who’s physically ugly and has a piss-poor attitude to match, well, that exaggerates and exacerbates the physical ugliness, making one appear grotesque.

A good attitude about people and things beautifies one; a sour attitude uglifies one.

Well, as the cousin isn’t exactly known for any pleasantness, for any mellowness, for any laid-backness, for any welcoming acceptance of all those people and ideas coming her way, for any warm self-deprecating humor, for any charity and kindness (although one will admit nadin’s probably kind to animals, especially birds), for any tolerance and the admission that she’s human, fallible, well, one can imagine why people see nadin the ways they do.

It’s her own fault; if she were a more pleasant sort of person, some might even think her aesthetic.

- - - - - - - - - -

As someone who takes pride--sometimes overly so--in the people and places that gave one life, it’s always mystified me that nadin’s ashamed, embarrassed, humiliated, by her own past, and dismisses it as not important.

It’s especially mystifying because the cousin actually comes from a rather impressive background, springing from among some of the most decent and civilized people, and certainly the most cerebral race, ever to grace this world.

Invariably, Sigmund Freud has the answer; subconsciously, she’s afraid she can’t measure up to such splendid people, that she doesn’t have what it takes, that she’s lesser than they were.

There’s a very good reason for the Fourth of the Ten Commandments, “honor thy father and thy mother,“ and why it ranks so highly.  It refers not only to one’s parents, but to all those who came before one.

If one doesn’t honor and respect, and be grateful for, all those who gave one life, then it’s utterly impossible to respect oneself.  One can attempt all sorts of mind-tricks and pharmaceuticals to feel good about oneself, but it’s never going to work.  

Authentic self-esteem and confidence comes only from love and respect one gives those who gave one life.

- - - - - - - - - -

Given that the cousin chooses to denigrate her past, she’s probably ignorant of the ancient Hebraic admonition, “humility is the beginning of wisdom.”

She thinks she’s smarter than all those who came before her, smarter than God even, but actually she’s just being willfully stupid, as dumb as a rock.

- - - - - - - - - -

Well, I’m tired of thinking about nadin; it's very discouraging, people who could be winners, but who choose to be losers.  Congratulations, cousin!
« Last Edit: December 31, 2013, 05:48:41 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: 2013: #03 Top DUmmie
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2013, 01:20:32 PM »
It's not a surprise when you consider the American electorate put a jug-eared muslim in the White House.

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2013, 01:25:55 PM »
An excellent write-up, coach. Thank you for doing the yeoman's work on this year's DOTY.

Someone who’s physically ugly but pleasant in manner successfully minimizes, or even obliterates, the physical ugliness; one doesn’t see that person as ugly at all.

Truer words were never spoken. I am, by any measure, ugly as sin; yet women want me, and men want to be me.

So many DUmmies would benefit from your words, and lead happier lives.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 01:28:46 PM by Big Dog »
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2013, 01:28:29 PM »
It's not a surprise when you consider the American electorate put a jug-eared muslim in the White House.

Well now, I voted for the cousin for number one myself, and so I was equally disappointed.

But however disappointed you and I are, I'll bet nadin's absolutely crestfallen she couldn't make the top a second time.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2013, 01:29:15 PM »
Not bad for a primitive who posts essentially the same act over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over, etc.......... again. Nothing new for years now; the same stinkin' act.

The sooner she falls off the map the better.

« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 01:34:34 PM by USA4ME »
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2013, 01:30:44 PM »
Runner up to first loser.  :lmao:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2013, 01:33:39 PM »
Runner up to first loser.  :lmao:

Okay, two more to go.

One tomorrow, and one on Tuesday.

Who's gonna make it?  Any guesses?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2013, 01:41:00 PM »
So many DUmmies would benefit from your words, and lead happier lives.

Hey, by the way.....

How come you never answer your telephone? 
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2013, 01:42:24 PM »
If only she had not kept the crunchy news from her fellow DUmmies she would have probably won. Her failure is her own fault.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2013, 01:42:33 PM »
I sure hope Doug hasn't seized the #1 spot.  

It's a sad day when your last hope is Amber.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2013, 01:46:28 PM »
I sure hope Doug hasn't seized the #1 spot.  

It's a sad day when your last hope is Amber.

Of course, this is selfish self-interest here, but I suspect I would've had more fun writing the award for nadin as the Top DUmmie, than for either of those two blozos.  The Top DUmmie award always gets my best effort.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SarasotaRepub

• eeeeeeevil ReThug
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2013, 01:46:41 PM »
Too bad Skinner didn't give her the TS, she might have taken it all... :-)
Vader Rules!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2013, 01:55:51 PM »
Too bad Skinner didn't give her the TS, she might have taken it all... :-)

Since it's pretty obvious who's left, I think it's safe to speculate that someone sitting on her ass down over in Arizona, and someone else sitting on his ass over there in urban northern New Jersey, are sitting on pins-and-needles, all agog and excited about which of the two's going to come out on top New Year's Eve.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2013, 02:00:48 PM »
Since it's pretty obvious who's left, I think it's safe to speculate that someone sitting on her ass down over in Arizona, and someone else sitting on his ass over there in urban northern New Jersey, are sitting on pins-and-needles, all agog and excited about which of the two's going to come out on top New Year's Eve.

I've got a thought . . . A YouTube!  Of Billy Joel!  (With lyrics for frank!)

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QvNft-MxLk[/youtube]
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2013, 02:03:53 PM »
Hey, by the way.....

How come you never answer your telephone?  

I put it on "vibrate" for work, and most of the time I don't think to turn on the ringer when I'm not at work.

I saw you called, so the ringer is turned on now.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2013, 02:09:45 PM »
I put it on "vibrate" for work, and most of the time I don't think to turn on the ringer when I'm not at work.

I saw you called, so the ringer is turned on now.

Oh.

I was afraid the caller-idenfication thing said it was me, and so you thought to yourself, "oh no, not that tedious bore again," and so didn't answer.

<<<knows bores people, and so tries to call as a little as possible.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2013, 02:12:31 PM »
I've got a thought . . . A YouTube!  Of Billy Joel!  (With lyrics for frank!)

It's forecast to be -8 degrees here on Tuesday, New Year's Eve, with high winds; the coldest winter in Nebraska since 1983.

I hope to get the Top DUmmie award written and posted before I have to go out, because inevitably I'll have to go out.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2013, 02:15:29 PM »
Oh.

I was afraid the caller-idenfication thing said it was me, and so you thought to yourself, "oh no, not that tedious bore again," and so didn't answer.

<<<knows bores people, and so tries to call as a little as possible.

Nope.

Call anytime.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2013, 02:27:54 PM »
It's forecast to be -8 degrees here on Tuesday, New Year's Eve, with high winds; the coldest winter in Nebraska since 1983.

I hope to get the Top DUmmie award written and posted before I have to go out, because inevitably I'll have to go out.

Global Warming sucks.

Hey, can someone provide a glossary of nadisms?

I know we have:

* Crunchy
* Ploink
* Iggy (list)

..And there is a portmanteau but it escapes me.

We also need a list of all the things she has stated she states she is an expert at (I seem to recall one a few months ago).  Not the ones she thinks she is an expert at: that would be the entire list of all professions in the world.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2013, 02:32:25 PM »
We also need a list of all the things she has stated she states she is an expert at (I seem to recall one a few months ago).  Not the ones she thinks she is an expert at: that would be the entire list of all professions in the world.
The Resumé
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2013, 02:47:28 PM »
The Resumé

I should've thought to include that in the Top DUmmie award, or in the Nadin Abbott award.

The cousin's done more than God's done.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2013, 02:51:38 PM »
Got to step it up Nads!!!  Better luck next year. Perhaps you should coin some more new words.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2013, 03:21:13 PM »
Global Warming sucks.

Hey, can someone provide a glossary of nadisms?

I know we have:

* Crunchy
* Ploink
* Iggy (list)

That should be "plonk".

:-)
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Charles Henrickson

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2013, 03:21:59 PM »
Well, color me shocked. I thought for sure Nads would be in the top two. Well, she came close, extremely close. This tells me Lady Freedom Returns finishes #2, and Doug wins DOTY. Bank it.
Co-host (with PJ-Comix) of the DUmmie FUnnies, both on Free Republic and at the DUmmie FUnnies' own blogspot.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2013, 03:42:05 PM »
Well, color me shocked. I thought for sure Nads would be in the top two. Well, she came close, extremely close. This tells me Lady Freedom Returns finishes #2, and Doug wins DOTY. Bank it.

Did you steal the bolded from one William Pitt? :tongue: :fuelfire: O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.