Author Topic: THIS! –> Tulsi Gabbard gets WAY too honest about what inspired 9/11 terrorist at  (Read 661 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Tulsi Gabbard 🌺
@TulsiGabbard
Let us #NeverForget that it was the Islamist ideology which inspired the terrorist attacks and declaration of war against America on 9/11. And it is this Islamist ideology that continues to fuel terrorist attacks around the world and …
2:08 PM · Sep 11, 2021·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1436768723491180545

The left goes nuts when Tulsi Gabbard tweets that. The left hates Tulsi Gabbard and continues to hate her.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
I wonder if she'll be court martialed for that.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
https://twitter.com/TulsiGabbard/status/1436768723491180545

The left goes nuts when Tulsi Gabbard tweets that. The left hates Tulsi Gabbard and continues to hate her.  :mental:

Part 2 of Tulsi's tweet....

Tulsi Gabbard 🌺
@TulsiGabbard
·
Sep 11
Replying to
@TulsiGabbard
… is the foundation for so-called “Islamic” countries like Pakistan, Turkey, Iran, and Saudi Arabia’s discriminatory policies against Christians, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, etc.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Someone asked a rhetorical question on this board about who I would support from the democrat field if I HAD to choose a democrat. She was my pick and still would be.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
Someone asked a rhetorical question on this board about who I would support from the democrat field if I HAD to choose a democrat. She was my pick and still would be.

KC

Just as long as it's broadcasted LONG AND LOUD that TULSI GABBARD IS A LEFTIST. She tries to couch it in terms that she's a veteran, blah, blah, blah, but she is first and foremost a LEFTIST and a fox does NOT change its colors.

My take is, DO NOT TRUST that skank and recognize her for what she is -- A LEFTIST.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Just as long as it's broadcasted LONG AND LOUD that TULSI GABBARD IS A LEFTIST. She tries to couch it in terms that she's a veteran, blah, blah, blah, but she is first and foremost a LEFTIST and a fox does NOT change its colors.

My take is, DO NOT TRUST that skank and recognize her for what she is -- A LEFTIST.

Agreed.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen