Author Topic: Nemesis of Primitive #19 still active  (Read 2400 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Nemesis of Primitive #19 still active
« on: May 27, 2009, 09:02:59 AM »
http://progressiveindependent.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=202&topic_id=10857

Oh my.

This is not from Skins's island, and starts out with the heftchick primitive posting a photograph showing how stupid and ugly the Bostonian Drunkard looks, and then one of his articles.

And then:

CorpGovActivist   

Member since Mar 09th 2008
197 posts
Tue May-26-09 06:54 AM
In response to Original Post

Pitt's paternal grandfather is Edward Hanify, pedophile priest defender, Bush Bank Director.

My research on Pitt`s maternal grandfather predated my encounter with Pitt himself (on DU) by many, many years.

The four-part series I did on my blog (after my DU flameout in February 2008) got picked up elsewhere, including conservative sites that were after Jason Leopold and him for their near-hit with the Rove thing.

maat   

Member since Jan 30th 2008
847 posts
Tue May-26-09 08:15 AM
In response to Reply #1

Interesting information.....

re the bank director part - the result of diligent research, I'm sure.

I would appreciate a link.

CorpGovActivist   

197 posts
Tue May-26-09 08:49 AM
In response to Reply #3

He was also tapped trunk line director (longest serving at STT and AT&T/New England Telegraph/Telephone.

Mind you, my research on Hanify long pre-dated Pitt's snitfit. I thought he was joking when he claimed Hanify was his (always nameless) "rock-ribbed Republican" grandfather.

Tinoire   

Member since Aug 10th 2005
11578 posts
Tue May-26-09 09:12 AM
In response to Reply #3

I'd like to see a direct link to support that.

All I found is that the Edward Hanify's son was a lawyer for a failed bank.

CorpGovActivist   

197 posts
Tue May-26-09 07:23 PM
In response to Reply #6

Try doing a search on Hanify and Resolution Trust.

Or, go to my blog, and search on Pitt or Hanify in the upper lefthand corner. I don't provide the links to the primary documents there for my health, ya know.

http://corpgovactivist.blogspot.com

Ya'll are sorta coming at me expecting me to re-create the work I've already diligently created. I expect thinking progessives to be able to take a link to already-meticulously-researched work, and cross-verify the data for themselves.

The blog has a search function for a reason. I took the time to embed the links. It's not fair to ask me to comb thru and re-link to them here.

Tinoire   

11578 posts
Tue May-26-09 08:31 PM
In response to Reply #12

How can it not be fair when you're posting your conclusions here?

I'm simply asking you to back up your claim about Edward Hanify being a Bush Bank Director. It really shouldn't be difficult to provide a simple link to a block-buster claim which demeans Pitt simply by association? Will Pitt is no hero of mine and I've stated many things about him but every claim I made had solid back-up. That's all I'm asking of you before you use PI to air your personal grievances against him.

I feel that's an extremely fair request especially since my initial googles on this only turn up

www.dummiefunnies.blogspot.com
www.freerepublic.com/
www.conservativecave.com
your own website
and now, PI

Please CGA, indulge me. I really don't see anything unreasonable about this request.

I dunno.  I go to the Nemesis's blog, and find all the links there, easy.

Myself, I think it's impressive research, and so well backed up.

I think the tinnitus primitive should go to the Nemesis's blog.

It's not like it takes a whole lot of time and trouble to click on a link, after all.

CorpGovActivist   

197 posts
Wed May-27-09 04:10 AM
In response to Reply #41

1. My very reasonable response was a link to my blog, which is chock full of links.

2. I had stepped out yesterday to catch a movie with my partner; the delay was a simple matter of real life intruding onto online life.

3. It may not occur to ya'll, but it comes across as condescending to tell someone that his own blog - chock full of links to the primary documents - is an unworthy link.

Imagine if I were to say: "Progressive Independents just doesn't cut it for me as a link."

How would that come across to you, receiving that? Condescending, huh?

Tinoire   

11578 posts
Tue May-26-09 09:19 PM
In response to Reply #25

I am truly not getting why you couldn't post the link in #11 to my #5 & 5 posts.

Seriously I'm baffled.

It's up to anyone posting allegations here to substantiate it here.

I'm seriously failing to see what's so complicated about my request. We ask each other for links ALL the time.

And the Nemesis provided the link to his blog, which has all those links.

Geezuz.

CorpGovActivist   

197 posts
Wed May-27-09 04:03 AM
In response to Reply #39

OK.  The onus is on me to substantiate.  I accept that.

The onus is on the reader, however, to actually follow the links provided.

Let's start with James Bamford's The Puzzle Palace, about the NSA. As I have pointed out at DU and elsewhere, I first had to read this book in the Spring of 1993. The book provides an amazing overview detailing how British intelligence forces trained the US how to tap trunk lines of every type, building in backdoors as new technologies emerged. Since the days of the Pony Express and first telegraphs, the Anglo-American taps have been installed at every major telecom, often thru coercion of the founders of such companies.

In America, the practice has entailed installing "reputable" directors from both political parties on the boards.

If you accept this premise as true (based on Bamford's exhaustively-documented research), then we have a bit of common ground from which to proceed.

If you do not accept this premise as true, then Hanify was a director at those companies during the Cold War merely because he was extremely gifted in running State Street Bank (founding member of DTCC), as well as telecoms with trunk lines.

Before I commit more time to this, please indicate whether you've read this book, and/or whether you're willing to accept - for the sake of argument - the central premise within: that key financial services and telecom companies have been used to track and tap citizens of every country.

The Puzzle Palace: Inside the National Security Agency, America's Most Secret Intelligence Organization

As you can see, Bamford's book was central to my understanding of STT's importance in helping to fund global black ops.

CorpGovActivist   

197 posts
Tue May-26-09 09:15 PM
In response to Reply #37

SLAD, I'm off to bed.

My blog is searchable, and the links are self-evidently embedded to the primary docs: http://corpgovactivist.blogspot.com

Thank you for the warm welcome to PI.

seemslikeadream   

Member since Sep 14th 2005
3752 posts
Tue May-26-09 09:25 PM
In response to Reply #38

I warmly welcomed you when you first came here I guess you forgot that.

That's why I can not understand why you are being so hostile to Tin and myself when we are asking legimate questions of you and you continued to be so difficult in answering them.

The Nemesis provides the link to his blog, which provides the links to his statements.

Now, how hard is that to understand?  Is the dreamy primitive dense, or what?

CorpGovActivist   

197 posts
Wed May-27-09 04:06 AM
In response to Reply #40

Let's start over.

Please help me to understand what bothers you about what I've posted, and please help me to understand why we should not seek to understand Will Pitt's motivations (and conflicts plaguing those motivations)? If Pitt is trying to advance a selective truth about one side of the Yankee Brahmins' role in running the War Racket in the Middle East, while concealing his family's own history in that regard, is that not relevant to our understanding of how he wields his pen (or pulls his punchdrunk penstrokes)?

The Bostonian Drunkard's maternal grandfather, may he rest in peace, is described:

CorpGovActivist   

197 posts
Tue May-26-09 07:19 PM
In response to Reply #3

The verbatim text from his HLS obit:

Edward B. Hanify '36 of Belmont, Mass., died December 31, 2000. He was a retired partner at Ropes & Gray in Boston. He was a member of President Johnson's National Advisory Council on the Education of Disadvantaged Children and an appointee of President Kennedy to the board of visitors at the U.S. Military Academy. In 1969 Hanify was credited with developing Senator Edward Kennedy's legal strategy in the inquest into the death of Mary Jo Kopechne. He served as director of New England Telephone, AT&T, John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance, State Street Bank, and Boston Edison, and as trustee, secretary, and director of the Kennedy Library Foundation. Hanify was a lieutenant in the U.S. Navy during WWII.

LuPeRcALiO   

Member since Nov 25th 2005
922 posts
Tue May-26-09 08:46 PM
In response to Reply #11

The Bush and Kennedy families are not identical, interchangeable, or equivalent.

I know you probably don't see it that way, but if as the obit reports he defended EMK in the Chappaquidick business, which I strongly suspect was one of many CIA attempts on his life, then he was actually defending the Kennedys FROM an attack BY the Bush assassination apparatus.

This is just based on the obit you posted, so if there's more to the story, by all means share it, but this does not sound like the life of a Bush lawyer.

LuPeRcALiO   

922 posts
Tue May-26-09 08:58 PM
In response to Reply #24

The point is that he was clearly not a Bush apparatchik,

unless he was some kind of covert agent, but that would require explanation. The obit describes the life of a respectable Dem lawyer.

CorpGovActivist   

197 posts
Tue May-26-09 09:03 PM
In response to Reply #27

That particular obit describes a director of key intelligence companies.  Plus.....

... once you factor in the other info available about this "respectable Democratic lawyer" (ignoring the oxymoronic construct of that term), and then add in the fact that will himself refers to him as a "rock-ribbed Republican," it gets a bit muddier, eh?

Maybe worth actual due diligence?

LuPeRcALiO   

922 posts
Tue May-26-09 09:11 PM
In response to Reply #30

Possibly, but the obit makes no mention of Bush.

I'm not trying to gang up on you, just to point out that the claim of "Bush Bank Director" does not appear to be supported by the evidence you have provided, at least to me.

CorpGovActivist   

197 posts
Tue May-26-09 09:13 PM
In response to Reply #35

State Street Bank = Enron Special Fiduciary, Trustee of Resolution Trust.....

... one of the original 9 TARP banks, and its CEO is high school chums with Ron Kaufman (architect of Willie Horton ad) and Andy Card.

Tinoire   

11578 posts
Tue May-26-09 10:06 PM
In response to Reply #30

Which one of these are the key intelligence companies?

Edward B. Hanify '36 of Belmont, Mass., died December 31, 2000. He was a retired partner at Ropes & Gray in Boston. He was a member of President Johnson's National Advisory Council on the Education of Disadvantaged Children and an appointee of President Kennedy to the board of visitors at the U.S. Military Academy. In 1969 Hanify was credited with developing Senator Edward Kennedy's legal strategy in the inquest into the death of Mary Jo Kopechne. He served as director of New England Telephone, AT&T, John Hancock Mutual Life Insurance, State Street Bank, and Boston Edison, and as trustee, secretary, and director of the Kennedy Library Foundation. Hanify was a lieutenant in the U.S. Navy during WWII.

Seriously, I'm not following you.

I'm also not following how you're so sure that the "rock-ribbed Republican" grandfather is on the Hanify side. And even so, why would that be such a crime? The Republican Party back then was nothing like it is today.

And why, again, are these Pitt's sins?

CGA, you're making this discussion a LOT more complicated than it should be.

CorpGovActivist   

197 posts
Wed May-27-09 04:26 AM
In response to Reply #42

All of them.  See #43 and read The Puzzle Palace, about the NSA's key corporations.

"I'm also not following how you're so sure that the 'rock-ribbed Republican' grandfather is on the Hanify side. And even so, why would that be such a crime? The Republican Party back then was nothing like it is today."

1. That's probably because you're not taking the time to read the "Gag Me with a Silver Spoon" four-part series:

A. http://corpgovactivist.blogspot.com/2008/03/willia...

B. http://corpgovactivist.blogspot.com/2008/03/willia...

C. http://corpgovactivist.blogspot.com/2008/03/willia...

D. http://corpgovactivist.blogspot.com/2008/03/willia...

"And why, again, are these Pitt's sins?"

If I honestly renounced my grandfather's actions while still loving him anyway, I'd name him, name his actions for what they were, and STILL try to convey that he was a great guy to know in the familial context. Contrast that with Pitt's approach: he concealed that his mother, Jane Hanify Pitt, is the daugther of Edward B. Hanify, and threw a conniption (documented on my blog) when I accidentally revealed the connection (never dreaming that Hanify's grandson would be anywhere near DU, let alone one of its bulletproof rock stars).

W covered for the sins of Prescott, and didn't have the luxury of a different last name with which to obscure the connection.

If Pitt is doing the same for his own grandfather, shouldn't we at least wonder why?

"CGA, you're making this discussion a LOT more complicated than it should be."

I find that when I'm dealing with a passionate and articulate person who is presenting evidence and conclusions that I do not yet understand, that the dicussion is proabably a LOT more complicated than I first realized.

Perhaps the dicussion is a LOT more complicated than you first realized?

Perhaps Pitt's M.O. at DU and truthout has a lot more deeply-seeded and deeply-rooted purposes than some of you first thought?

Ah. As that begins to soak in, I'll go grab a second cup.

Tinoire   

11578 posts
Tue May-26-09 09:08 AM
In response to Reply #1

So the sons are responsible for the sins of the father?

Don't you find it unfair to drag Pitt's deceased grandfather into this? Besides, everyone in this country is allowed legal representation. I don't see how we can crucify Pitt over, if there's even anything there.

Where are you getting that he was a Bush Bank Director? I don't see where Edward was even involved with any banks.

John, his son, later represented ComFed Bank, but as an attorney. I see nothing about a Bank directorship for either of them.

If you have specific proof, please provide direct links to it. I do not feel like wading through stuff at www.freerepublic.com, www.conservativecave.com, or any other discussion board.

CorpGovActivist   

197 posts
Tue May-26-09 07:15 PM
In response to Reply #5

I myself have said we don't have Bills of Attainder in this country.....

... nor should the sins of the fathers be visited upon their children. By the same token, when Will routinely holds up his (curiously unnamed) grandfather as a paragon of Republican virtues (while hiding his grandfather's role as director of State Street and architect of both the Chappaquiddick defense AND the Boston Archdiocese's pedophile priest cover-up plan) ... he invites the scrutiny.

I'll provide you with the pinpoint blog links, which themselves are at pains to document how I came to be interested in Hanify (LONG before ever crossing paths with Pitt), and how PITT made my sharing of that data an issue at DU.

Tinoire   

11578 posts
Tue May-26-09 07:03 PM
In response to Original Post

CGA, you need to put up now before I forever dismiss any allegations you post here. Linking to conservative forums (via google specific search) and to your own forum to support the stuff you're posting here isn't going to cut it.

I'll also tell you the following, very openly, our main purpose here isn't to disparage DU and belittle people whose political views differ from ours, it's to advance Leftism in this country. I'm a little concerned that the majority of your posts are in the Complicity Forum and are attacks on people we don't want here to defend themselves. How is that advancing Leftism in this country?

We actually have a rule here about that:

Important note concerning other boards: This web-site was not set up to bash other discussion boards. Be aware that if we feel your main purpose here is to gripe, we'll take a very dim view of your not-so-positive contributions to our community because it's frankly boring. If you have any bitterness, purge your feelings over there and don't register until you're ready to MOVE FORWARD!

I'd really like to know because as much as I appreciate your whistle-blowing, our political views may not be a match made in heaven.

And please, clear up the allegations I questioned you re John Hanify + Bush Bank Director that started this.

This is important to me.

Thank you

CorpGovActivist   

197 posts
Tue May-26-09 07:53 PM
In response to Reply #8

Your house, your rules.

"CGA, you need to put up now before I forever dismiss any allegations you post here."

I say this with love: you need to spend a little time reading the embedded links here, which go to the primary documents, and which allow any thinking progressive to verify for him/herself the information's validity: http://corpgovactivist.blogspot.com/ (upper lefthand corner has search feature; I suggest pitt as the search term)

"Linking to conservative forums (via google specific search) and to your own forum to support the stuff you're posting here isn't going to cut it."

You're missing two key points:

1. I didn't post to those conservative forums; rather, the revelations I made were so on-point, that those forums picked up the data as a means to trip up Pitt (and, by extension, Leopold) in their quest to get Rove. I ***regret*** that unintended consequence of the revelations I made.

2. You ignore the embedded links in my blog entries about Pitt at the cost of cheating yourself out of the time I spent finding and linking to the primary materials. Saying that linking to my blog doesn't cut it is tantamount to saying to me: "comb thru your own blog, and re-link to what you already meticulously linked to there." See why that might kinda take me aback?

"I'll also tell you the following, very openly, our main purpose here isn't to disparage DU and belittle people whose political views differ from ours, it's to advance Leftism in this country. I'm a little concerned that the majority of your posts are in the Complicity Forum and are attacks on people we don't want here to defend themselves. How is that advancing Leftism in this country?"

Well, if you wanna know the incestuous relationships of the New England establishment, you'd do well to know the data presented there. Pitt's grandfather headed up Senator Kennedy's Chappaquiddick defense team. Another lawyer on that Chappaquiddick defense team has kept Patrick and me from presenting evidence against State Street in open court.

You say you're taking on the Anglo-American Imperial design. Where do you think that is centered, if not New England Brahmin families, and white shoe law firms that have both GOP and Dem lawmakers by the proverbial short and curlies?

Pitt's uncle was counsel for Resolution Trust. His grandfather was a director of State Street, the Trustee for Resolution Trust.

It's all meticulously accounted for at my blog, with the primary docs supporting it, and with the newspapers and other articles making the case laid out, down to author and page number.

"We actually have a rule here about that:

Important note concerning other boards: This web-site was not set up to bash other discussion boards. Be aware that if we feel your main purpose here is to gripe, we'll take a very dim view of your not-so-positive contributions to our community because it's frankly boring. If you have any bitterness, purge your feelings over there and don't register until you're ready to MOVE FORWARD!"

Pitt attacked me out of the blue at DU when I started posting about Hanify (whom I had NO IDEA) had any familial relationship to ANY DUer, let alone to the "bulletproof" Will Pitt.

"I'd really like to know because as much as I appreciate your whistle-blowing, our political views may not be a match made in heaven."

So? I find I learn when my thinking is challenged by other worldviews, not by surrounding myself with likeminded litmus testers.

"And please, clear up the allegations I questioned you re John Hanify + Bush Bank Director that started this."

And please, do the reading. I provide the primary documents and expect others to apply more rigor to their critiques AFTER doing the reading than to their pre-reading snarks.

"This is important to me."

If so, the primary documents are embedded in the blog entries, and the blog even has a search feature that makes your job as the reader much easier than mine was as the researcher and writer.

I never mind defending the quality of my research AFTER my would-be critics read the research first.

"Thank you"

You're welcome. Please feel free to write to me or call me, IRL, when you've completed the reading.

Until such time, I think I'll just make myself scarce. I get enough guff from Halliburton types threatening my family, my friends, my partner, and me, without having to wear a flak jacket in a left-leaning forum.

If I pass the litmus tests, fine. If not, I'll still be a good neighbor and an ally in the fight to keep God from hearing the wails of parents in any language, or prayed via any faith tradition.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: Nemesis of Primitive #19 still active
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 09:06:45 AM »
In case anyone's forgotten, this is the "Republican grandfather," may he rest in peace, of the Bostonian Drunkard who, according to the Bostonian Drunkard, was considered for interim appointment to the U.S. Senate in 1960, to replace John Kennedy and keep the seat warm for Vast Teddy, who wouldn't be old enough to serve until 1962.

Yeah, right.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 09:27:08 AM »
You can lead a DUmmie to links but you can't make him click.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2009, 09:30:40 AM »
You can lead a DUmmie to links but you can't make him click.

Yeah, that's what gets me about the tinnitus primitive and the dreamy primitive over there on the regressive web-site.

By the way, I had to "cut" extensively on this bonfire, because of the character-limit.

The tinnitus primitive and the dreamy primitive over there are, apparently, too lazy to click on the Nemesis's link to his blog, wherein one finds a treasure-trove of links.

The Nemesis of Primitive #19 is great at research to back up his assertions.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline JohnnyReb

• In Memoriam
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2009, 09:36:05 AM »
Yeah, that's what gets me about the tinnitus primitive and the dreamy primitive over there on the regressive web-site.

By the way, I had to "cut" extensively on this bonfire, because of the character-limit.

The tinnitus primitive and the dreamy primitive over there are, apparently, too lazy to click on the Nemesis's link to his blog, wherein one finds a treasure-trove of links.

The Nemesis of Primitive #19 is great at research to back up his assertions.

How damn lazy and resistant to learning does one have to be that the mear twitch of a finger is to big of a price to pay for knowledge.
“The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of ‘liberalism’, they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened.” - Norman Thomas, U.S. Socialist Party presidential candidate 1940, 1944 and 1948

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."  Stalin

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2009, 10:18:03 AM »
How damn lazy and resistant to learning does one have to be that the mear twitch of a finger is to big of a price to pay for knowledge.

It's not actually laziness, it's denial.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 11:21:56 AM »
You learn something every day. This is the first time I've ever heard that when fat drunken Teddy was dipping his wick at Chappaquidick, it was actually a Bush assassination attempt! After that failure, and the loss of Agent Mary Jo, they resorted to the much slower method of chemtrails.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 01:15:45 PM »
LOL!!! Man, Tinoire is an ass first class!!

CGA: Hi, I have stuff on Pitt...it's all here nicely spelled out for ya.

Tinie: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Post links here again!!!!

CGA: Well...that doesn't really make much sense...all the links are here for you at my site!!

Tinie: FREEPER!!!!! Alert,Alert,Alert!!!!!  :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 01:24:40 PM »
You learn something every day. This is the first time I've ever heard that when fat drunken Teddy was dipping his wick at Chappaquidick, it was actually a Bush assassination attempt! After that failure, and the loss of Agent Mary Jo, they resorted to the much slower method of chemtrails.

Yeah, I know! This is the first time I have learned of the CIA going after fat Teddy! Will wonders never cease! I am becoming extremely disappointed in the ability of the most covert and previously effective spy agency in the world!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 02:47:03 PM »
Yeah, I know! This is the first time I have learned of the CIA going after fat Teddy! Will wonders never cease! I am becoming extremely disappointed in the ability of the most covert and previously effective spy agency in the world!

In case you didn't know this, sir, it was CGA who broke that the Bostonian Drunkard's one of these really wealthy trust fund kiddes.

I later found out from other sources that his departed grandfather, may he rest in peace, set it up so the Bostonian Drunkard can't have the bucks until his mother (daughter of the departed grandfather) is no longer in this time and place.  It's being doled out to him, as if the Bostonian Drunkard's an incompetent.

Grandfather apparently knew the Bostonian Drunkard better than the Bostonian Drunkard thought.

And so the spectacle of a middle-aged guy going to mom for money.

One wishes the "Raven" primitive, the carpetbagging maternal ancestress, a very very very very very long life.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Duchess

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 04:27:47 PM »

And secretly injected him with a drug which works opposite of anti-buse. And injected all the Kennedys with drugs disabling their ability to fly, pilot boats, drive automobiles, or direct their skis.

Offline BamaMoose

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 11:14:44 PM »
CorpGovActivist tries to make nice in this thread and plays the sympathy card.

http://www.progressiveindependent.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=202&topic_id=10930

Original Post: I owe the Admins a great big apology + a careful retelling

CorpGovActivist   

201 posts
 Wed May-27-09 07:12 AM
Original Post

Edited by CorpGovActivist on Wed May-27-09 07:24 AM
1. I'm truly sorry. Last week was a rough week: State Street and Halliburton annual meetings, and a threat to kill my partner of nearly 15 years. (I will provide details on this today.)

2. I owe the careful retelling. (But ya'll owe something in return: suspension of disbelief, respectful questions, and a civil tongue free of snark.)

The key years to start? (There's a LOT of detail here to fill in, but this helps sketch it out.) ...

1972: Merely to date myself, I was born. Plus, I'm a Capricorn, and you know what Monty Python's Life of Brian has to say about that. : p

1984: This was the year in which My Merry Band and I became personally and intimately aware of the Intelligence Community. Sure, we knew those agencies existed already, but it became personally relevant as it dawned on us that "they" were probably watching "the unscrambled good stuff" on THEIR satellite dishes just like we were on ours.

1989: I was diagnosed with Crohn's, spent a month on a mountain writing for a key program, and visited Harvard for the first time ever.

1990: I graduated from high school, spending a lot of that summer with my stepgrandparents (who just happened to be in tight with / favorites of their distant relative, Armand Hammer of Occidental Petroleum). Taking the oath as a midshipman in the NROTC program and enrolling at Harvard that Fall were not the biggest things that hapened to me. My best friend (like a brother) from childhood, Andrew Michael Hartsog, sends me to college with Life 101. I met General Colin Powell twice (once at the William Randolph Hearst United States Senate Youth Program, and again at The American Academy of Achievement).

1994: I had surgery for the Crohn's final semester of my Senior Year, missing graduating on time by a single class. Later, that summer, Patrick and I meet. *sparks fly*

1996: I complete my degree.

1997: Patrick and I discover we've been outed via illegal interception of our e-mails while working at State Street.

1998: We go public in February, figure out the company is tapping us at home by April, and I start posting on the STT Yahoo! board (in my own name, as wordonstreet) in July. We move from Boston to DC in July, as well.

2000: Walter Kaye shows up at the 3rd annual meeting Patrick and I have ever attended. THE Walter Kaye, as in Monica Lewinsky's sponsor to entrap Bill Clinton and hijack the American Government.

2001: In August, I get a job at Halliburton/KBR. On September 11th, I was sleeping just around the corner from the offices, when I got the call that the 4th plane was reportedly heading for a tall building in the flight path of Reagan National. That building (1550 Wilson Blvd. in Arlington, Virginia) is in the flight path, as was our apartment building, in the same approach line used to hit the Pentagon.

2003: I ceased to work at Halliburton/KBR in April, a month after we went to war.

2004: The Kerry campaign contacts me about the e-mails I received, intended for David R. Smith, VP of Tax at Halliburton. The call comes on Patrick's and my 10-year anniversary. The Kerry campaign is spooked into not using my data. Since I was already tapped due to the STT stuff, the Bush EOP moved fast to discredit me with the Kerry campaign.

2006: I filed the SEC filings about Halliburton on September 21, 2006. While monitoring for feedback, I found Sabra's entry on DU, and joined on Sunday, September 24, 2006. I spent the rest of the mid-terms working to defeat GOP candidates, including the extra-innings game here in Virginia to defeat Macaca. At the 2006 State Street annual meeting, I was arrested on the orders of CEO Ronald E. Logue, who helped sow discord at the '68 Democratic National Convention while in the military. His two best friends from high school in Holbrook, MA? Ron Kaufman (architect of the Willie Horton ad against Dukakis) and Andy Card. THE Andy Card.

2007: I turned 35 in January. That actually matters. I started in HDRC's camp, took note of Obama on Selma Sunday, got pissed at HDRC's answers on LOGO in the late summer / early fall, and got really pissed off at her refusal to show the Library Donor Lists.

2008: I defected to Edwards as Iowa opened, REALLY got pissed when they forced him out, and pivoted to Obama instead of HDRC. I got TSed at DU in January, reinstated without asking to be, and re-TSed in February, as I rallied Edwards supporters for Obama.

2009: On January 20, 2009, my new niece got to come home from the hospital, finally! Oh, yeah, Obama got sworn in, too, but I still haven't seen that yet.

Questions? Ask with respect, and I'll happily fill everyone in; but links to my prior writings have to be fair game, since they're replete with the verifiable links to the primary docs.

Fair enough?

- David

Worth reading Tinoire response in the original PI thread (it wouldn't quote properly).  She issues a fine ban and beat-down on his crazy ass.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 11:46:12 PM »
Is Pitt popular again or do they just hate anti-Pittstains more?

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2009, 01:42:20 AM »
CorpGovActivist is certainly an idiot, and most likely a liar.  He claims government tapped telegraph "trunks" as far back as 1870.  Which is an absurd claim.  The government did find it easy to tap individual phone lines after the step switch was created by a mortician in Georgia.

Of course, the modern widespread distribution of cell phones makes such things as tapping a phone line completely obsolete.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2009, 02:10:28 AM »
CorpGovActivist is certainly an idiot, and most likely a liar.  He claims government tapped telegraph "trunks" as far back as 1870.  Which is an absurd claim.  The government did find it easy to tap individual phone lines after the step switch was created by a mortician in Georgia.

Of course, the modern widespread distribution of cell phones makes such things as tapping a phone line completely obsolete.

agreed. Now they have special scanners for that sort of thing, right?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 06:41:53 AM »
CorpGovActivist tries to make nice in this thread and plays the sympathy card.

http://www.progressiveindependent.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=202&topic_id=10930

Worth reading Tinoire response in the original PI thread (it wouldn't quote properly).  She issues a fine ban and beat-down on his crazy ass.

Just looked and on top of that SLAD (seemslikeadream) is going to be a mod there.

She is one of the most utterly insane troofers you will ever find. :mental:

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 08:08:17 AM »
Just for the record.

The Nemesis of Primitive #19 was banned, by consensus of the moderators on Skins's island, the magisterial one charged with tossing him off the island.

This was one of those rare instances where my fellow alum Skins vetoed the act, and reinstated the Nemesis, giving the magisterial one Hell about it.

The Nemesis was later banned, but for some other reason.

One wonders if perhaps my fellow alum Skins "uses" certain primitives to keep other primitives in line, and in this case wished the Nemesis to be there, because Primitive #19, the Bostonian Drunkard, was being more stupid than usual.
apres moi, le deluge