Author Topic: Ghey Dumpmoniez angry- want to sue God.  (Read 1080 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Ghey Dumpmoniez angry- want to sue God.
« on: May 26, 2009, 06:05:59 PM »
Bill219 (798 posts)        Tue May-26-09 06:47 PM
Original messgae

Has there ever been a lawsuit to prove that the bible is really the word of god?

This whole marriage issue stems from the fact that people are taking parts of the bible, a book that has been translated and rewritten many times over the years, and using it to present their side as to why marriage should be between a man and a woman. They are forcing their religious beliefs upon an large group of people and there is no actual proof as to the authenticity of the bible being the word of god.

Also, as I mentioned in another thread, doesn't basing the whole argument on religious dogma (because it says in the bible), kinda go against what this whole country was founded on, freedom of religion.

What would happen if a gay atheist couple wanted to get married, why should they have a religious groups beliefs forced upon them. If they don't believe in the bible or a mythical sky being that controls everything in the universe, why are they forced to follow a stupid rule based upon another religion's book.

Maybe it is time to attack the root of this entire mess.

Yeah...go right ahead and attack God. See how that goes for you.

rurallib  (1000+ posts)        Tue May-26-09 06:55 PM
Response to Original message
10. Couple years ago Iread about a case in Italy that was in court at the time
 Can't remember the exact details, but I believe a man was suing the Catholic Church for fraud for receiving money based on a myth and no proof of an afterlife. Other than that I can not remember much. It was on its way to the Italian Supreme Court. Must've lost, cause I am sure we'd have heard.
Well, looky here Google is my friend:
http://www.usatoday.com/news/religion/2006-01-30-italy-... 

And that went so well, it shut down the Catholic Church. What? It didn't?  :tongue:

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: Ghey Dumpmoniez angry- want to sue God.
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2009, 06:12:52 PM »
What would happen if a gay atheist couple wanted to get married, why should they have a religious groups beliefs forced upon them. If they don't believe in the bible or a mythical sky being that controls everything in the universe, why are they forced to follow a stupid rule based upon another religion's book.

Considering that marriage is a religious ceremony, just why are gays fighting so hard to legitimize "gay marriage"?

Just shack up like the heterosexuals do....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2009, 06:13:06 PM »
Weeping, wailing and gnashing of teeth.
Like Rush says, it must be a miserable life to wake up angry every day.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 06:18:33 PM »
I think that the DUmmy is having Ally McBeal flashbacks. I seem to remember an episode about some kid with cancer wanting to sue God or somesuch. Thing is, like The West Wing, the show was fictitious. Not that reality has ever intruded on their worldviews before...

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 06:28:49 PM »
What would happen if a gay atheist couple wanted to get married, why should they have a religious groups beliefs forced upon them.

Why should some godless gay freaks be able to force their beliefs on a religious group?  There are two sides to every coin.  You be tails.

Considering that marriage is a religious ceremony, just why are gays fighting so hard to legitimize "gay marriage"?

It's all about those hospital visitations.  I thought you knew.

Offline jukin

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 07:12:59 PM »
Hey DUchebags!!!!

It is the gays that are forcing their views on religion, not the other way.  A very large majority of Americans and states acknowledge civil unions.  So if it is about legal rights, the gays have them.  This is about forcing their view on anohter and violating the First Amendment..but what the hey...
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 07:42:39 PM »
Hey DUchebags!!!!

It is the gays that are forcing their views on religion, not the other way.  A very large majority of Americans and states acknowledge civil unions.  So if it is about legal rights, the gays have them.  This is about forcing their view on anohter and violating the First Amendment..but what the hey...

It is all about getting a government sanctioned minority status which then they can parlay into special benefits for themselves....nothing more.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 10:28:23 PM »
Sen. Ernie Chambers Of Nebraska tried to sue God not long ago.............He lost.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 10:31:40 PM »
Sen. Ernie Chambers Of Nebraska tried to sue God not long ago.............He lost.

To hear the DUmpmonkees tell it, it was on a technicality.  The senator was never able to serve God with a summons.

Funny, I've never had any difficulty getting in touch with The Master of All He Surveys when I've needed to.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline djones520

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 10:58:29 PM »

Really?  It is?  That's interesting.  My wife and I where married by a Notary.  When we renewed our vows, it was done by a ship captain.  Not a single shred of "religious" ceremony at either occasion.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2009, 12:39:28 AM »
Now wait just a damn minute! The frikkin Romans I believe had a contract of marriage way before there were Christians! This asshat doesn't have a clue. Even the Druids had a marriage ceremony! Where in the hell or should I say, what part of its ass is this DUmbass pullin' this bullshirt out of?

**** you lurking DUmbasses! ESAD!!!!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2009, 10:06:23 AM »

Really? Then why does it cost so ******* much to get out of? I should just be able to walk away right? :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2009, 10:10:01 AM »
Would you annul my judgments to make yourself seem righteous?
--God to Job
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2009, 11:26:17 AM »
Would you annul my judgments to make yourself seem righteous?
--God to Job

Home run #2 to you, Mr. Snuggle.

Damn.

That's awesome; I never heard (read) it before.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2009, 04:19:51 PM »
Home run #2 to you, Mr. Snuggle.

Damn.

That's awesome; I never heard (read) it before.
Chapter 40 if memory serves.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."