Author Topic: Begun, the Bernie wars have...  (Read 427 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Begun, the Bernie wars have...
« on: February 22, 2020, 11:56:08 AM »
sigh144 (42 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/1287559592

We did it your way, it didnt work.

We ran Gore, he lost.

We ran Kerry, he lost.

Then the left, after a lot of intra party squabbling got its man in Obama, remember, you wanted Hillary....he won.

Then you got Hillary......over Bernie cause he was unelectable.

She lost to the biggest joke to ever run for president.

Now you're telling us Bernie will lose and that he cant win.....

In a few hours he will have gone 3 for 3 (we all know he won Iowa) and on the cusp of winning this nomination.

Are we going to continue to bad mouth him over "electability"??

Eventually it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy....He is everything the scumbag party isnt......wake up before its too late.

Star Member msongs (53,053 posts)

1. your support of bernie's attacks on democrats are noted. I do not consider democrats to be a scumbag

party but then I dont support bernie

sigh144 (42 posts)

3. Scumbag party refers to the GOP.

Not the Democratic party.

And the D establishment is on record opposing him and going out of their way to stop him....we know this.

Should he just pretend theyre not?

Youre being ridiculous.

Star Member Hav (4,032 posts)

12. Going out of their way to stop him? No we don't know this

Some people might have delusions, though, and we find the same kind of paranoia on the far right.
It's the voters that decided the last primaries.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Star Member Hav (4,032 posts)

6. We vs you

Interesting how Berners are always presenting themselves in opposition to the Democratic Party.

Not sure what naming candidates that lost have to do with BS. Kerry was a liberal after all and to the left of many other candidates, Gore won the popular vote and most likely Florida we well. Clinton won by millions but 3 states decided it after she got slammed 24/7 by the far left and the right amplified by the Russians.

Star Member Cha (244,944 posts)

13. ****ing nader with his tweedle dum and tweedle dee

lost Florida for Al Gore.

The Russians wanted trump and got him with the help of the LIES of jill l stein and Sarandon.. among others like david Sirota..

So don't tell me you tried it.. I don't want BS.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline thundley4

Re: Begun, the Bernie wars have...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2020, 12:30:12 PM »
Then you got Hillary......over Bernie cause he was unelectable.

She lost to the biggest joke to ever run for president.

Actually, Trump schlonged Hillary because she was the worst candidate ever nominated by a major party. Trump was elected because Obama drove the economy over a cliff, Democrats cheered him on and the feckless GOP stood around with their peckers in their hands.

No more, people wanted change and conservatives wanted someone that would get down and fight as dirty as the left has done for decades.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 01:10:56 PM »
Boy, do they ever get worked up over this primary bull shit over there! :thatsright:

Bless their rotten little hearts.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 01:39:55 PM »
Milwaukee is going to be lit as ****... literally.

Burn baby BERN!!!
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.