Author Topic: Kentuck drops the stirring oratory and gets down to brass tacks  (Read 516 times)

Offline Delmar

Kentuck drops the stirring oratory and gets down to brass tacks
« on: February 20, 2020, 10:48:54 PM »
Thu Feb 20, 2020, 10:43 PM
Star Member kentuck (96,168 posts)

It's a gamble, but....

The Gang of Eight (minus Nunes) needs to meet in an emergency session.

Granted, we do not know how many of them are complicit. If not complicit, we can assume they have closed their minds, pretending that it is all about partisan politics. They cannot accept the reality in front of them. The President of the United States is a Russian agent.

There is no other explanation. The country is under attack from within.

The government cannot continue to operate under these conditions. It is code red.

If the Leaders of the House and Senate are unable to grasp the seriousness of the present situation, there is no escape from the dictatorship that is knocking at our door.

It is not a fairy tale. It is not a made up story. It is real.

They need to do something. They cannot gamble any longer with the country's security.

The leader is not stable. He has sold his soul to the devil.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213005369

Gone is kentuck's soaring rhetoric from the other day--this is a code red emergency situation.  There is a doomsday dictatorship knocking at the door.  It is not a fairy tale.  It is not a made up story.  President Trump is no pretend guy.

Response to kentuck (Original post)Thu Feb 20, 2020, 10:47 PM
Star Member napi21 (43,668 posts)
1. They can't do anything! They missed their chance when they all stuck together to aquit DT of

the articles of impeachment
This napi21 has to be a Russian bot, no bona fide primitive would admit that President Trump was acquitted.

Response to kentuck (Original post)Thu Feb 20, 2020, 11:22 PM
Star Member 2naSalit (34,323 posts)
2. It's up to us...

and if the election is too far off then organized civil disobedience is our tool.
Kentuck talks about how "they" need to do this and "they" need to do that, but the 2naSalit primitive is taking the initiative--talking about taking the initiative, anyway.

Response to 2naSalit (Reply #2)Thu Feb 20, 2020, 11:37 PM
Star Member kentuck (96,170 posts)
3. There were five arrests in Colorado Springs this evening.

There may have to be many more?
"There may have to be many more?"  He puts it in the form of a question making it sound like he is dreading the thought of having to do something about it himself.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

Re: Kentuck drops the stirring oratory and gets down to brass tacks
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 08:17:32 AM »
I'm going to infer that DUpipo's constant state of hysterical meltdown is due to the failure of shampeachment, its fall-out, and the Dem party's current crop of midget clowns trying for the party's Presidential nomination.

Failed shampeachments have consequences.

I have NEVER, from Nixon-JFK forward, seen such a broken down clown car as the current field of Dem candidates.

DUpipo's embrace of sexual harassment and creepiness (Biden and Bloomberg), of the 1%ers they supposedly hate (most/all, especially Bloomberg), corruption (Biden) and nepotism (Biden & Bernie), and fraudulent exploitation of race (Fauxcahontas) astounds even me.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2020, 10:08:54 AM »
DUpipo's embrace of sexual harassment and creepiness (Biden and Bloomberg), of the 1%ers they supposedly hate (most/all, especially Bloomberg), corruption (Biden) and nepotism (Biden & Bernie), and fraudulent exploitation of race (Fauxcahontas) astounds even me.

Through in racism and you have defined the democrat party since its inception, certainly since the 1830s.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Karin

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2020, 06:31:31 PM »
The Gang of Eight (minus Nunes) needs to meet in an emergency session.

Ever since I've joined here, I've found it endlessly hilarious that DU thinks they're running the US government from their keyboards.  That they can order this and that, and it will make it so.   :rofl: