Author Topic: Dear Never Trumpers. I really appreciate that you hate Trump as much as us.  (Read 547 times)

Offline CC27

Star Member Dennis Donovan (15,000 posts)

Dear Never Trumpers. I really appreciate that you hate Trump as much as us. However...

YOU are the reason we're here now.

YOU were the ones who doggedly harassed President Clinton based on unfounded rumors and half-truths. And, you threw in a completely cuckoo conspiracy theory that he murdered everyone around him to cover up a cocaine business.

YOU created Fox News and Rush Limbaugh (both who built and fed the rise of Donald Trump).

YOU sent a mob to the Miami Dade County office building to disrupt the lawful counting of votes.

YOU ignored a memo entitled "bin Laden determined to strike the US" ONE freaking month before he did and killed 3000 of your countrymen.

YOU smeared a man and his friends, after he was tragically killed, by mocking his memorial service (with bipartisan attendance) as a "campaign event".

YOU participated (or sat back - both are equally bad) in building a gigantic lie around non-existent WMD's in Iraq, got us into a ground war with that country that resulted in thousands of dead US troops and HUNDREDS of thousands of dead Iraqi civilians (not to mention billions of dollars that could've been used to rebuild our crumbling infrastructure).

YOU applauded a guy who was NOT doing a "heckuva job" while NOLA drowned.

YOU rigged the financial system to the point it threw us into the worst recession since the Great Depression.

YOU harassed the first African American US President by claiming (or remaining silent about it - again, equally bad), despite abundant proof showing otherwise, he wasn't born in this country.

YOU REFUSED to work with this man on ANYTHING. No compromise, nothing. Even when he adopted policies YOU were in favor of, you turned on your heels and DENIED you were ever in favor of it.

YOU denied this man his legal right of selecting HIS SCOTUS nominee.

After all of this, YOU run around with your hair on fire that Trump is a danger to Democracy and he must be stopped. And you have the unmitigated GALL to think YOU have a voice in choosing OUR nominee in 2020.

Let me tell you something.

As usual, our country is DEEP in crisis due to YOU, and it's up to the DEMOCRATS to pull our (YOURS included) collective fat out of the fire.

YOU brought us to this point. YOU don't get to opine on our nominee AT ALL.

Sit the **** down, we'll roll up our sleeves fix YOUR ****ing mess YET AGAIN.

You're welcome.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100213000630

Someone forgot their meds this morning.

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
Shut up and vote for Bloomers, Dennis. 
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Delmar

I disagree with all of this primitive's stupid bullet points but he does blunder into the right conclusion.  The Never Trumpers can sit down and shut up.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline SVPete

I highly approve of Prog Trump-Haters alienating Never-Trumper Trump-Haters!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Drafe Hoblin

That thread could be composed by me, scolding Dem Obama-haters for somehow helping Obama win.   :rofl:

Offline DUmpDiver

Never-Trumpers suck.  Just like DUmmies.

Never-Trumpers love for the status quo and doing nothing is what got Trump elected.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2020, 10:52:05 AM by DUmpDiver »

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Desperation is setting in.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Shut up and vote for Bloomers, Dennis.

Yep. After all the complaining and reaffirming what they've been told to believe, come November primitive Dennis will do what the Democrats tell him to do. This was simply a message to the Dem party saying "You programmed me well. Thanks!"

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.