Author Topic: One thing that Donald Trump and his supporters need to understand.  (Read 585 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
kentuck (96,135 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212997850

One thing that Donald Trump and his supporters need to understand.
A jury does not have to consist of only people that support Donald Trump, in order to be "fair".

An investigation does not have to consist of people that voted for Donald Trump in order to be "fair".

Just because someone says something critical of Donald Trump does not make it a "hoax" and does not make them un-American.

Just because someone states a fact that Donald Trump disagrees with does not make it false.

This bullshit needs to cease.

:yawn:

Star Member Ilsa (54,001 posts)

1. We saw what happened with Manafort's trial.

I'm sure there was more than one trump voter on that jury. But one of them refused to convict on a blatantly obvious crime among the charges. She didn't uphold her oath.

The others on the jury gave me hope in believing that not all trumpers are cultists.

Star Member barbtries (22,422 posts)

2. how are you going to make them understand?

they don't even think Democrats qualify as Americans, let alone "fair."

they will not do what you say they must do. it's frustrating, depressing, and about as wrong as wrong can be, but it is what it is.

Nature Man (282 posts)

6. They don't care

If we learned anything from our last Civil War, you cannot treat traitors with kid gloves, you don't seek to understand them, you don't reach across with arms outstretched to "reconcile."

We've been paying for this crap ever since the North didn't completely and utterly destroy the south and punish them for their intransigent traitorous ways.

:whatever:

bucolic_frolic (15,255 posts)

8. It's been authoritarian thinking and strategy from the get go

It was plumbed during the GWB years. "Soon I will be president!" And Stephen Miller - no one shall disagree with the President!

Anyone who didn't see these clues for what they were -- brain dead in my view. Question is where are they going with it? Theft and plunder of everything public and private? Which by the way was the subcurrent of Nazi atrocities.

CaptYossarian (2,301 posts)

12. It began with the "Moral Majority", increased with hate radio and FOX, and now we have the Dontator.

Star Member The Wizard (10,347 posts)

20. The cult believes in Divine Rights of Trump

They are weird and stupid anti American cowards willing to be subservient to please their "Dear Leader." They think professional wrestling is a competitive sport and reality TV is rooted in reality. They wouldn't care if Trump seized all their possessions to pay for a golf outing. Where I grew up we called them jerkoffs.

blakstoneranger (140 posts)

22. THE NEVER-TRUMPER LABEL Is used anytime you say anything negative or critical of trump. Its a defense mechanism created by a trio of organizations, trump, conservative talk radio, and foxnews. They've spent a lot of money and time coming up with these childish, weak defenses to build and maintain a base of support for any republican candidate they choose--it just happens to be trump. But remember: THEY ARE DEDICATED REPUBLICANS WHO "HATE" DEMOCRATS. THIS TRIO WILL PROVIDE SUPPORT TO A FUNKY TURD AS LONG AS IT IS A REPUBLICAN. THAT FUNKY TURD WILL ALSO HAVE A STRONG REPUBLICAN BASE WHO WILL BELIEVE ANYTHING COMING FROM IT.
We have to worry about the independents and the centrist. These are the ones who will use common sense over childish name calling and outright lies.

We are dealing with liers and cheaters. They don't care how they win as long as they win. Lie, cheat, steal, it doesn't matter, just win--this is trump. This is why he stays in trouble.

oldsoftie (3,346 posts)

24. But good lord thats exactly what they THINK!!!!! I mean to a "T".

NO criticism allowed.
I saw someone on FB, who is a trump voter, lose THREE FB friends because he posted the video of trump acting like a 5 yr old during the Super Bowl national anthem.
NO criticism allowed.
They all LOVED Judge Napolitano. Many suggested he be put on the SCOTUS. But now that he's criticized trump a few times, based on THE FREAKING LAW, he's now a damn pariah
I've never seen anything like it.

Star Member Mr. Ected (5,691 posts)

25. They've been led to believe we are an existential threat to them

Tantamount to enemies of the state. They think we are their mirror image when we address Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton. These thoughts come from existing in a factual vacuum that disallows them from learning the truth.

The John Birch Society, aka Tea Party, has been with us from the beginning. They are immune to learning. They can only be beaten by outnumbering them, at least that's the way it used to be, before Putin took over our once fair elections.

:thatsright:

Warpy (96,736 posts)

31. That is so far over their heads that they'll never get it

Our job is to convince them that we are all citizens of the same country and their fellow citizens who disagree with them on politics are not some sort of deadly enemy out to destroy their lives.

Thanks to Gingrich and his brand of tribalism, that is exactly how a lot of them think these days and it has to stop unless we want more of them shooting up churches and schools on the off chance there are Democrats around. They hate us that much.

:mental:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: One thing that Donald Trump and his supporters need to understand.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2020, 07:12:19 PM »
The "jury" did NOT convict and remove President Clinton in 1999.  Is he impeached and guilty forever?
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2020, 07:58:02 PM »
I’m guessing none of these snowflakes visit their own ‘Primary’ forum. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

That place is like a crying room and it’s hilarious.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 10:01:18 PM »
>> kentuck (96,135 posts)  This bullshit needs to cease.

Bingo Mister wrong-side-of-the Tug-River,  that's why your ambush at our windows and doors will be met first by dirt and then
.50 Pb balls of fate propelled by the boom you will not hear.  Step away from your bravado of war and get civil.  Too many
people you don't know or understand are up for this fight for America. 

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2020, 07:59:33 AM »
Nature Man (282 posts)

6. They don't care

If we learned anything from our last Civil War, you cannot treat traitors with kid gloves, you don't seek to understand them, you don't reach across with arms outstretched to "reconcile."

We've been paying for this crap ever since the North didn't completely and utterly destroy the south and punish them for their intransigent traitorous ways.

Bring it, shitstain, we're ready and waiting.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2020, 08:47:15 AM »
kentuck (96,135 posts)

A jury does not have to consist of only people that support Donald Trump, in order to be "fair".

And a jury of thoes who aLL hate the man is not fair either , stupid!! :thatsright: :loser: :bird: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2020, 09:14:44 AM »
And a jury of thoes who aLL hate the man is not fair either , stupid!! :thatsright: :loser: :bird: :bird:

the phrase 'an impartial jury of their peers' springs to mind...
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2020, 09:24:54 AM »
kentuck (96,135 posts)

An investigation does not have to consist of people that voted for Donald Trump in order to be "fair".

Just because someone says something critical of Donald Trump does not make it a "hoax" and does not make them un-American.

:thatsright: A jury laden with Trump-lovers would not have been an unbiased jury for Roger Stone. :thatsright:

:thatsright:  :thatsright: A jury laden with Trump-Haters would not have been an unbiased jury for Roger Stone. :thatsright:  :thatsright:

The latter case was what the trial judge knowingly permitted.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2020, 11:16:37 AM »
Something DUmmies need to understand: When there's no crime to charge someone with there's no need for a jury