Author Topic: Just saying, Gas here in North Dakota went from $2.09 3 months ago to now $2.59  (Read 477 times)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100215160633

Lord these people will do absolutely anything to not blame their own policies for the problems they create.

bluestarone
Just saying, Gas here in North Dakota went from $2.09 3 months ago to now $2.59

Is the reason for this to cause trouble for Joe and Kamala? ( i'm thinking YES) Look for $3 or $4 gas soon.

Go to the link to watch actual pretzel bending.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Man, talk about pretzel bending.

edhopper (26,953 posts)      Fri Feb 26, 2021, 10:23 AM

2. Biden is to blame

as far as getting COVID under control and giving the economy a boost. Stronger economy=more gas use=higher prices.

It is actually a good sign.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DLR Pyro

2. Biden is to blame

as far as getting COVID under control and giving the economy a boost. Stronger economy=more gas use=higher prices.

It is actually a good sign.

I'm sure when the infection rate of herpes and other STDs start to climb the DUmmies will claim that as a good sign and is a result of all the hard work that xiden is doing to fight covid which is causing people to get back to having random hookups with total strangers.  See, a silver lining in every cloud...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

Biden is making moves that will decrease supply and that injects uncertainty into the marketplace. Meanwhile, demand is not decreased. So of course prices rise.

2. Biden is to blame

as far as getting COVID under control ...

In what perpendicular universe? ::) New Covid cases have plummeted ... but the fall started around two weeks before Biden was inaugurated. The new deaths, which trail new cases by 2-3 weeks, started to fall around when Biden was inaugurated. So Biden had zero to do with either.

Similarly, Biden had zero to do with:

* The some 15 million doses having been injected by Inauguration Day;

* The some 35 million doses having been delivered to the states by Inauguration Day;

*  The 400 million doses that were on order before Inauguration Day;

*  The 100 million dose purchase contract that is likely to go into effect today or tomorrow (Johnson & Johnson's single-dose vaccine).
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Hilarious!! The same fools who are claiming that “gas prices going up and down are more complicated than just who’s in office” would be singing a different tune if it were Trump.

Hey primitives, no one’s falling for your narrow-minded non-sense.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Hilarious!! The same fools who are claiming that “gas prices going up and down are more complicated than just who’s in office” would be singing a different tune if it were Trump.

Hey primitives, no one’s falling for your narrow-minded non-sense.

Think we all recall when DUmmies celebrated when the stock market plummeted under George W. Bush and Trump during the COVID crisis.  And they haven't blamed Sleepy Joe for the Dow dropping about 1,000 points the past two days.  Selective outrage.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
Think we all recall when DUmmies celebrated when the stock market plummeted under George W. Bush and Trump during the COVID crisis.  And they haven't blamed Sleepy Joe for the Dow dropping about 1,000 points the past two days.  Selective outrage.

And in June of 2020 I bought into several stocks that were all travel related and I’m up 85%!  LOL

I bet against the DUmmies and I’m winning hugely.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen