Author Topic: So I go to my dermatologist today and FOX was on the tv in the waiting room.  (Read 2193 times)

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
I'm sure the conversation in the back room went something like "Code Red! We have a moonbat in the waiting room about to blow! Switch the TV to the Obamachannel until he leaves!"

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.

It is like Holy Water on a Vampire to them and shows how simple and close minded they are.

Actually, Holy Water does not work on a vampire, nor do crosses or bibles, and they do show up in pictures. Garlic irritates them, but still relatively ineffective. Silver and sunlight, however, are quite effective, as are wooden stakes.

Offline Lord Undies

My dentist office has a 52" hanging on the waiting room wall.  It has FOX News on all day.  If someone doesn't like it, they can read the magazines.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Someone tell this guy about that website, it'll handle everything

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Someone tell this guy about that website, it'll handle everything
:rofl: If nothing gets posted on that site, at least he'll have the same soothing message to reassure him every day.
This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline mamacags

• Smells like teen spirit
  • Little Miss Cranky Pants
My doctor's office had a thing about global warming on.  I read a magazine and played with my cell phone.  My blood pressure was 110/70.  Can you imagine what that DUmmies was!?
All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope.
Winston Churchill