Author Topic: When these filthy ****ing lying pieces of SHIT lie about Obama and protect Trump  (Read 982 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Star Member Eliot Rosewater (22,735 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212777172

When these filthy ****ing lying pieces of SHIT lie about Obama and protect
the filthy ****ing lying pieces of SHIT in the WH it makes my ****ing blood boil and we are LONG past talk.

Talk cant fix this, they do NOT respect the law, NONE of them do.

You are filthy SCUM, every ****ing last ONE OF YOU.

Star Member 42bambi (230 posts)

1. We can't fix stupid. I'm done with them. I need

to remember what Obama has said so many times...we must appeal to our better Angels.

First off:  :whatever:

Think about this: Either barry

1) Knew the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign using intel paid for by Hillary Clinton (as the FBI lovebirds texted about the POTUS wanting to know everything), and continued doing so AFTER the election, framing innocent people, lying to the courts, lying to congress and the American People, including wiretapping Senators, Journalists and Attorneys of the POTUS...

or

2) DIDN'T HAVE A ****ING CLUE what his own staff and government was up to in the biggest scandal in the entire history of the US of A.

Which makes you feel better, you ****ing idiot?

The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

^^^sounds like an expression of impotent rage to me.

So.....what are you going to do about it, bub?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Sounds like Star Moron Eliot Rosewater didn't appreciate Nadlerroo's hearing and didn't like the truths that came out in the Horowitz Report and hearing. :rotf:  :yahoo:  :tongue:

As Mr. Micawber said, "No man is without a friend who is possessed of shaving materials." Eliot should ponder that. :rotf:  :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

Talking to the mirror... and her imaginary friends.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline zeitgeist

First off:  :whatever:

Think about this: Either barry

1) Knew the FBI was spying on the Trump campaign using intel paid for by Hillary Clinton (as the FBI lovebirds texted about the POTUS wanting to know everything), and continued doing so AFTER the election, framing innocent people, lying to the courts, lying to congress and the American People, including wiretapping Senators, Journalists and Attorneys of the POTUS...

or

2) DIDN'T HAVE A ****ING CLUE what his own staff and government was up to in the biggest scandal in the entire history of the US of A.

Which makes you feel better, you ****ing idiot?

Very well put.  Obie was either a crook or a cuckhold.  (I like the Puerto Rican for it better, cabron, which roughly translated means you know your friend is doing your wife but aren't man enough to do anything about it.)  Obie was also a  maricón.    :hi5:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline ChuckJ

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (22,735 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212777172

When these filthy ****ing lying pieces of SHIT lie about Obama and protect
the filthy ****ing lying pieces of SHIT in the WH it makes my ****ing blood boil and we are LONG past talk.

Talk cant fix this, they do NOT respect the law, NONE of them do.

Maybe they have a pen and a phone?

...we must
Star Member 42bambi (230 posts)

1. We can't fix stupid. I'm done with them. I need

to remember what Obama has said so many times...

That he has a pen and a phone?
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe