Author Topic: Wow, the Minority A-holes seem to be panicking  (Read 642 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Wow, the Minority A-holes seem to be panicking
« on: December 09, 2019, 11:13:28 PM »
Star Member TruckFump (2,073 posts)
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212763859

Wow, the Minority A-holes seem to be panicking
I wonder how much pressure the orange asshole has put on them -- like blackmail info -- to have grown adults act like two-year-old spoiled children who are not getting their way. This is totally disgusting,

I watched and listened to everyday of the Nixon impeachment, I do not remember childish conduct like this.

maybe they don't like being treated like nothing and lied to all the time.

Star Member C_U_L8R (32,472 posts)

1. That's not how innocent people behave.

Their complicity and duplicity is transparent to the world

:thatsright:

LiberalFighter (38,569 posts)

59. If they took money from the NRA absolutely it came from the Russians.

Then there is the dark money from PACs that are anonymous.

rickyhall (1,301 posts)

70. I wish something can be done about the damned National Russian Association.

I'm sorry I meant to say National RIFLE Association. not...

struggle4progress (105,234 posts)

3. When the scandal finally blows, it'll remind us all of Krakatoa

Star Member 2naSalit (31,367 posts)

25. most of them are more intelligent, not by much mind you, than orangeanus, they are guilty of other offenses and they have a lot to answer for. I suspect it has to do with promotion of white supremacy and human trafficking which all get funded by laundered $$. The fact that there are other long term but soon to be exposed atrocities will include the fossil fuels/military industrial complex and international manipulation that has been shaping the world for decades. The whole big, ugly mess is about to spill out of the sewers soon. And this is either a catalyst or the actual beginning of that end.

I have been much more stressed through these past few months, I hope it ends well for the world's sake.

badhair77 (1,898 posts)

6. I watched Watergate also and don't remember any of this nonsense.

Their acts of obstruction are all they’ve got. Disgusting.

Star Member Pacifist Patriot (21,880 posts)

12. People need to keep in mind it wasn't just the DNC servers the Russians successfully hacked.

Begging the question, why didn't they release the RNC troves?

15. Repuke legislators iMO are bought and paid for.

Sad, so sad. I wonder how many more will fall like Collins and Hunter. Betting the Russians know which ones dipped into questionable funds, Russian, use of political contribution funds, etc.

IMO, a prime example of this is Devin Nunes...all the law suits say to me he is running scared and not merely filing justiciable law suits.

Star Member malaise (199,196 posts)

14. Because their king con is terrified of being impeached

and their orders are to stop the impeachment by any means necessary - **** the collective pack.

21. Frankly, I'm embarrassed.

We are being laughed at by the rest of the free world.

30. Do you think MF45 will exact revenge even if he takes down the whole govt?

This is what scares me. He has NO concern about what is best for anyone but himself. IMO, he would sell Ivanka into the Sex Trade if if meant that he could go free.

I have this thought in the back of my mind that when MF45 is finally cornered, he will flee to Russian where Putin will exact revenge.

Mr.Bill (7,500 posts)

35. I think most if not every American government official

that has traveled to Russia has been videoed with 12 year old girls.

Our country is going to be destroyed by 12 year old sex slaves while we spend billions building aircraft carriers for national defense.

37. The Epstein problem...

...it's all over and not just because of Epstein and his "friends." Makes me wonder about Old White Men in power...does dominating female children (and possible male children as well) sexually make up for the power they fear the are losing to POS and adult women?

getagrip_already (3,202 posts)

39. I don't see it as panic.. It is an orchestrated act for the benefit of the hate class.....

Just scream and delay and be outraged. that's all they have to do. That's all they are doing.

42. They are afraid of something and..

...someone said it earlier: The RNC server was hacked, too.

getagrip_already (3,202 posts)

47. it has to be more than the rnc....

those asshats are gone now. the rnc is trumps now. Nobody is left that could be directly implicated.

They have to have kompromat on the critters themselves. For example, we know almost all of them visited mar a lago. Mar a lago had a prostitution ring running disguised as massage. Trumps security chief was really only good at video surveillance.

The dots connect themselves.

But the act in the house is just a coreographed response. It is very deliberate. They aren't afraid of anything except losing power.

Star Member unitedwethrive (1,349 posts)

60. I'm kind of enjoying all the votes. Every time they go through this seemingly unnecessary procedure, it just shows the great diversity on the Democratic side, and the utter lack of diversity of the repubs.

69. These "people" on the other side...

...they are totally uncivilized.

Frankly, if I were the parent of anyone of them, I would put them on restriction and keep catsup and chocolate out of the house.

:whatever:

DENVERPOPS (900 posts)

79. The hell with

what it will be like twenty years from now.......

We only need to wait until November 3-4 of his year.......

It possibly will be a lot like the Jerry Springer show with guns......

Sorry, but some of these people are just that radical......

Star Member progressoid (44,552 posts)

83. There doesn't need to be blackmail for a lot of them. They simply despise us.

He may have something on Lindsey or a handful of others, but I think the rest truly believe their rhetoric. We are their enemy.

This has been building since Bill Clinton's presidency, with the help of AM radio and FOX "news".

One people really got to see what the democrat party was really like, yeah...

84. I agree about RW nutso media

They are scary. Hate and more hate.

:whatever:
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Re: Wow, the Minority A-holes seem to be panicking
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 11:27:38 PM »
You wanna see panicking? Just wait until your Dem reps bogus charges are placed under the hot lights of the Senate. And then there's an acquittal based upon the lack of evidence that normal people already knew was the case. Oh boy, will you primitives be moaning and wailing and crying and complaining.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 12:32:54 AM »
>Star Member TruckFump (2,073 posts) Wow, the Minority A-holes seem to be panicking.

That would be you and your cadre of lazy, non-productive able body filth.  Rectum head.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2019, 09:27:26 AM »
Star Member unitedwethrive (1,349 posts)

60. I'm kind of enjoying all the votes. Every time they go through this seemingly unnecessary procedure, it just shows the great diversity on the Democratic side, and the utter lack of diversity of the repubs.
So you are saying that even some democrats think this is BS just like all the GOP house members do?

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2019, 09:31:33 AM »
You wanna see panicking? Just wait until your Dem reps bogus charges are placed under the hot lights of the Senate. And then there's an acquittal based upon the lack of evidence that normal people already knew was the case. Oh boy, will you primitives be moaning and wailing and crying and complaining.

Lindsey Graham is more inclined to just bring it up for a vote right away for a fast up and down vote to show how unserious he thinks the charges are.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 09:50:44 AM »
Lindsey Graham is more inclined to just bring it up for a vote right away for a fast up and down vote to show how unserious he thinks the charges are.

Two subpoenas would be nice just to see them squirm, the perverted Biden family members Sr. and JR.  if they ignore then I guess obstruction of congress can be applied right Dems?
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer