Author Topic: AOC claims Trump's 'xenophobic COVID response' making people 'too scared' to go  (Read 524 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
AOC claims Trump's 'xenophobic COVID response' making people 'too scared' to go to hospital
https://www.foxnews.com/media/aoc-trump-xenophobic-coronavirus-response

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., on Saturday blamed President Trump's "xenophobic COVID response" for people refusing to go to hospitals.

"Corona, Queens is the most heavily COVID-impacted zip code in America. I can tell you 1st hand that many ppl are too scared to go to the hospital & continue to work bc of Trump’s xenophobic COVID response," she tweeted.

The New York congresswoman claimed that Trump was xenophobic for, among other things, allegedly targeting the Asian community in his rhetoric and television ads. She added that the lack of translations for public health mandates was also a form of xenophobia. Other issues she listed related to the way the administration handled migrants.

AOC =  :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental: :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DLR Pyro

nslations for public health mandates was also a form of xenophobia.

Boo ****ing hoo.  People who chose to move to the United States and refuse to learn English and assimilate do so at the risk of missing out on important matters.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020