Author Topic: Hillary Clinton: It shouldn't be harder to obtain an abortion than an AR-15  (Read 377 times)

Offline RuralNc

So, the Whore of Babylon gets on the tweeter horn..

iluvtennis (16,383 posts)

Hillary Clinton: It shouldn't be harder to obtain an abortion than an AR-15

Hillary Clinton@HillaryClinton
It shouldn't be harder to obtain an abortion than an AR-15.

Lurking DUmp mutts, let me reassure you, nobody is coming for your Abortions.

America agrees, we NEED Common Sense Abortion Reform. Background checks first and foremost. Next, a valid reason, with proof for the abortion. Waiting periods, a solid 1 year should do. Education with mandatory training class. And of course, a limit of 1 Abortion. Because who needs more then 1 abortion?

Offline SVPete

1. An FBI background check is required to get an abortion?

2. In states that have a waiting period to have an abortion, which is the longer waiting period, to buy an AR-15 or to get an abortion?

3. I have no trouble finding "(fire)arms" in the USSC, as amended. I have never seen the word "abortion" in it.

A random thought ... since one of the purposes of citizens being able to keep and bear arms is so that they are familiar with the firearms that a militia would use, shouldn't citizens, at a minimum, be able to have semiautomatic pistols and rifles, in calibers similar to what the National Guard or armed forces use?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
Why shouldn't it?

:thatsright:
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline DUmpDiver

The purchase of an AR-15 only very rarely results in death.

Abortion: That's the whole point of it.

Offline Old n Grumpy

you don't have to get pregnant to buy an AR15! :thatsright:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline landofconfusion80

you don't have to get pregnant to buy an AR15! :thatsright:
Don't think she got the memo
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline RuralNc

Don't think she got the memo

Hell yeah! Shes going to be a good momma, who raises 'em up right!  :cheersmate:

Online 67 Rover

Unlike your abortions I am not allowed to have a thingy that goes up on my AR. :-)
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

Cankles knows her audience and those people are extremely ignorant and misinformed. She has no problem lying to her audience as they just do not have the IQ to needed for independent thought. Of all the qualifications to be a hardcore leftist low intelligence is the base for all of the others.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.