Author Topic: Pictured: Sister of suspected Boston Marathon bomber appears in court charged wi  (Read 10635 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Pictured: Sister of suspected Boston Marathon bomber appears in court charged with dealing marijuana
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2423850/Boston-bombing-Sister-suspected-bomber-appears-court-drug-charges.html?ICO=most_read_module

A sister of the suspected Boston Marathon bombers appeared in a New Jersey court on Monday to face drug possession and distribution charges.

Bella Tsarnaeva appeared in Superior Court in Hackensack, New Jersey, on marijuana charges after she was arrested in December 2012, just months before her brothers allegedly targeted the Boston Marathon in an attack that killed three people.

Police had responded to a call to Tsarnaeva's Fairview home in response to domestic violence call and arrested her and boyfriend Ahmad Khalil after smelling marijuana coming from the apartment they shared.

Talk about a family of winners.  :mental: :loser:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
She has evil eyes.

Offline DLR Pyro

Let me guess,  She has been collecting tens of thousands of $$$ in the form of public assistance like her douchbag brothers did...
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020