Author Topic: White House chief of staff calls for special counsel to probe Democrats  (Read 2732 times)

Offline AzJames73

• Deplorable
Arkansas Granny (20,340 posts)       https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029774011

White House chief of staff calls for special counsel to probe Democrats
(Reuters) - White House Chief of Staff John Kelly said on Monday a special counsel should be appointed to investigate Democrats over a uranium deal during the Obama administration and a dossier compiled on Donald Trump during the 2016 presidential campaign.

"I think probably as a layman looking at this kind of thing we need to find someone who is very, very objective who can get to the bottom of these accusations," Kelly said in an interview on Fox News.
---

Some Republicans have said Hillary Clinton's State Department approved the deal after her husband's charitable foundation Republicans in Congress last week launched an investigation into an Obama-era deal in which a Russian company bought a Canadian firm that owned some 20 percent of U.S. uranium supplies.

Some Republicans have said Hillary Clinton's State Department approved the deal after her husband's charitable foundation received a $145 million donation. The New York Times has reported that Clinton, a Democrat who lost to Republican Trump in the 2016 election, did not participate in the decision. a $145 million donation. The New York Times has reported that Clinton, a Democrat who lost to Republican Trump in the 2016 election, did not participate in the decision.

http://mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSKBN1D00BJ

Deflect, deflect, deflect. That seems to be their entire game plan.

LenaBaby61 (2,499 posts)
2. John Kelly is ...

A lying, racist, misogynistic, deflecting, giant piece of shit, amongst other things, just like his boss.

'Tis all 😊

That's it ? Right to the name calling  :o

burnbaby (468 posts)
6. Bring it on

Clinton's have nothing to hide

:rotf: :rotf:

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
Re: White House chief of staff calls for special counsel to probe Democrats
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2017, 07:37:08 AM »
burnbaby (468 posts)
6. Bring it on

Clinton's have nothing to hide
That is some good moling/trolling right there.

In case the DUmmies do not think the Clinton Family Global Crime Initiative was anything but a way launder bribe money from foreigners to buy influence just look at the amount of money they took in before the election versus after.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2017, 11:10:01 AM »
Raster (17,658 posts)
3. Let's bury the bullshit meme that Kelly* is really a stand-up guy, doing his best to bring...

...order to the tRump*ian chaos and protect and defend American institutions from their current tRump*ian assault. Nothing could be further from the truth. Kelly* is a sycophant, a liar and a willing participant in the tRump*esque freak show masquerading as Executive governance.

What's with the  *'s , is that some liberal code word?
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2017, 01:04:03 PM »
What's with the  *'s , is that some liberal code word?

They did that during the President Bush years.  An asterisk means he & President Trump are somehow illegitimate. :stoner: :mental:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2017, 02:05:20 PM »
They did that during the President Bush years.  An asterisk means he & President Trump are somehow illegitimate. :stoner: :mental:
I believe it is meant to indicate that in all the history books, there will be an asterisk besides Bush's name and a footnote at the bottom the page informs the reader that Bush was "selected, not elected" and therefore not the legitimate President.  They have carried their childish games over to the current administration.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2017, 02:17:35 PM »
I believe it is meant to indicate that in all the history books, there will be an asterisk besides Bush's name and a footnote at the bottom the page informs the reader that Bush was "selected, not elected" and therefore not the legitimate President.  They have carried their childish games over to the current administration.

So it's DU insider Prog'ier-Than-Thou virtue-signaling.

If DU-folk really believe GWB and DJT were/are not really President, then they should freely violate laws signed by them. Make the supposed illegitimacy of GWB and DJT their defense. Put their asses on the line (possibly literally, if they go to prison).
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 02:20:52 PM by SVPete »
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2017, 06:37:14 PM »

Thanks for the information.

I hope they probe the dems with a 2x large probe with no vaseline.  :censored:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2017, 06:48:24 PM »
Any probing should be left the donkeys and extraterrestrials.       *shudder* 
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2017, 08:19:42 PM »
I want several special counsels to investigate all of DC.  GOP, Dem, federal employees, city employees, lobbyists, the whole nine yards. 

Maybe when we start putting these crooks in prison the shenanigans will stop.

Never happen. They protect their own.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2017, 10:13:09 PM »
Gee, just a couple of weeks ago DU-folk were all hot for investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. Now that we know the interference was intended to help HilLIARy ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2017, 01:30:13 PM »
I can live with the childish games because you know what will never be associated with Hillary's name? President.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2017, 01:47:39 PM »
A lying, racist, misogynistic, deflecting, giant piece of shit,

You azzholes use this so much, it's lost it's effect, just like crying "racism".  :bird:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2017, 08:00:41 PM »

Now that I did not know Ralph.   I always thought that was something skins had his site do back in the Bush days.... like an emojie thingy.  Don't matter, I thought it was stupid then and I think it is stupid now.   :cheersmate:
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi