Author Topic: No taxes on anybody making less than $250k. Has he ever heard of an "S Corp"?  (Read 1857 times)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Last Edit: March 11, 2009, 03:26:25 PM by BadCat »
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline djones520

I explained this to my wife yesterday.  Obama's plan is just a plan to cause our entire economy to topple from the top down.  Trillions on new spendings, and only taxing that top 10% or so is going to break that top 10%.  Then when their all broke, or have left the country, major corps and big business is going to die, thousands apon thousands will lose their jobs, outsourcing will happen like crazy.

Thank god I'm in the military.  I know I'll be able to weather the next 4 years.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline DumbAss Tanker

It appears to me that the prospect of Obama winning is giving the stock market the night sweats, the funny thing about that is that the resulting squirrel-in-the-road behavior by the traders is making an Obama victory much more likely than it would be otherwise.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.