Author Topic: Another DUmmy campfire honoring Veteran's  (Read 511 times)

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Another DUmmy campfire honoring Veteran's
« on: November 11, 2012, 06:37:56 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018232373

It was started over an hour ago. I'm not bringing any replies over.

Go have a look. It's heartwarming.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Another DUmmy campfire honoring Veteran's
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 06:43:51 PM »

Yeah.

Not to take anything away from dogs, one of the most wonderful creatures, but I think it's a subtle denigration of humans.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 06:51:27 PM »
Yeah.

Not to take anything away from dogs, one of the most wonderful creatures, but I think it's a subtle denigration of humans.

I love Dogs. I would take my Dog over any DUmmy. That being said, I don't think that they were being subtle at all. It's pretty clear to me regarding their attitude about vet's.

Nothing new and surprising though.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2012, 06:53:27 PM »
I love Dogs. I would take my Dog over any DUmmy.

Wouldn't we all.

But while the insentient contribution of canines to military duty is commendable, I think this is a new low for the primitives.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2012, 06:55:46 PM »
I thought you were talking about this one from in my opinion one of the lowest of low lifes. http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021793143
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Tucker

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2012, 07:02:02 PM »
I thought you were talking about this one from in my opinion one of the lowest of low lifes. http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021793143

That is their pipe dream about a one world government ran by the UN. They think that they are all part of a Star Trek movie.

I find the thread linked in the OP to be an willful backhanded slap to all that's honorable.

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2012, 07:07:50 PM »
That is their pipe dream about a one world government ran by the UN. They think that they are all part of a Star Trek movie.

I find the thread linked in the OP to be an willful backhanded slap to all that's honorable.

As do I, but what do you expect from the biggest illicit drug user at the DUmp.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2012, 07:41:44 PM »

I have no problem sharing Veterans Day with the countless military animals that served faithfully.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Tucker

« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2012, 07:44:50 PM »
I have no problem sharing Veterans Day with the countless military animals that served faithfully.

Neither do I except that the intent of that thread is to intentionally omit homage to human service members.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2012, 07:50:03 PM »
Neither do I except that the intent of that thread is to intentionally omit homage to human service members.
Guess I didn't read it that way. But I would expect nothing less of the primitives to put the beasts before the humans.

On a nice side note, I had the pleasure of working with a former caisson horse from Arlington, who is now with a therapeutic riding program helping wounded vets learn how to walk again after amputation. He is worth his considerable weight in gold.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Tucker

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2012, 08:28:53 PM »
Guess I didn't read it that way. But I would expect nothing less of the primitives to put the beasts before the humans.

You can see that when someone shoots a Bear is self defense or all the anti hunters, especially during Deer season. They wish that the hunters would get killed.

Now that it's Deer season, there should be several threads on that very subject.