Author Topic: When Laura Bush dies, I want all the networks to speculate about her boyfriend's  (Read 522 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Lerkfish  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun Aug-30-09 03:57 PM
Original message
When Laura Bush dies, I want all the networks to speculate about her boyfriend's death

When George W. Bush dies, I want all networks to bring up his alchoholism, alleged drug use and AWOL records. I want his connections to the Bin Ladin family detailed.
When Georg H. W. Bush dies, I want all networks to bring up his alleged involvement in a chld sex ring in the watergate hotel party before he was president.
When Jeb Bush dies, I want all networks to bring up his selling of defective pumps to New Orleans.
When Cheney dies, I want all networks to bring up his 5 deferments, his hit squads, his shooting his lawyer in the face, and what exactly he was doing with that swiss miss instead of his wife.

When Rumsfeld dies, I want all networks to bring up stovepiping of information to prevent congress from getting accurate information on Iraq. I want that picture of him shaking hands with Hussein brought up.

If they can bring up chappaquidick (sp?), then they can bring up this stuff, too.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6425878

You know for once you DUmmies will get what you want. I guarantee when they die there will be wall to wall coverage of the "bad things" they did. Just like when Reagan died there was plenty of talk about his so called sins.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
When you die, I wanna know where they plant your ass so I can relieve my bladder!

ESAD DUmmies! You're never going to be relevant, no matter what you WISH for!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
When you die, I wanna know where they plant your ass so I can relieve my bladder!

ESAD DUmmies! You're never going to be relevant, no matter what you WISH for!

I want to know, too.  For the same reason.   
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ReaganForRushmore

First of all, Laura Bush was a first lady, she was not elected to office.

Ted Kennedy paid an enormous price for Mary Jo's death.  He neverbecame President of the United States. (Thank God!) He paid a tremendous price politically because the highest office he could ever hold would be as a US Senator, part of the wheel, but never the cog. Imagine how he felt when Kerry ran in 2004.HE lost his family. Imagine you're Ted and you have to tell Joe Sr, who was bedridden from a stroke, that his youngest would never be President because a young lady he was with had been killed and he did nothing. Imagine the guilt knowing that you caused your own father's death in November, 1969. Joan could never trust him again.

He may have had fame, but he never had respect and love......and that made him a bitter, alcoholic, and lonely man.

Offline ScubaGuy

There's so much to compare about the two accidents.

Laura:

17 year old single girl.
 Sober
 Distracted and runs stop sign.
 Waits for police to arrive

Fat Ted
  Married and out to boink some single woman.
  Drunk on his ass
  Drives off bridge
  Leaves girl to die
  Does not contact police until the next day while he tries to cover his ass.

Without a doubt they're the same type of thing.

25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
I am sure they will bring up some of those same allegations just because it is what the MSM is.

However an allegation without evidence and proof is just that...so much blather.

In Teds case there are no allegations about Mary Jo and Teds actions,they are documented facts.