Author Topic: primitive Atticus shuns the light and curses the darkness  (Read 1799 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
primitive Atticus shuns the light and curses the darkness
« on: March 26, 2019, 10:47:58 PM »
Quote from:
Atticus

To the paid trolls monitoring DU for The Dark Side: I just read that the twisted POS you worship is compiling an "enemies list". I demand that you forward my name for inclusion.(I have no illusions of anonymity just because I don't post here with my real name)

I guarantee you that no one thinks less of Dear Leader than I do. I look forward to getting gloriously drunk annually for the rest of my life on the anniversary the first day of his life prison sentence. Should I be fortunate enough to outlive him, if health permits, I pledge to make an annual pilgrimage to the place of his interment and, at least mentally, urinate on his grave.

Is that enough? I really want to be on that list. A-T-T-I-C-U-S.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211957821

:rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

I still find it amusing that these dolts believe that, other than pointing and laughing at them, anyone of significance cares if they're dead or alive.

At least back in the Bush days they were semi-brave enough to post their real names. Now it's "find me and then let Trump know". How lazy can they get? You want to be on the list, then you write the prez and threaten his life, Atticus primitive. Com'n, let's see just how tough you really are.

A-T-T-I-C-U-S <---- just another bedwetter in a long line of liberal keyboard commandos.
Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: primitive Atticus shuns the light and curses the darkness
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 11:10:49 PM »
I still find it amusing that these dolts believe that, other than pointing and laughing at them, anyone of significance cares if they're dead or alive.

Me too.

The primitives, instead of cursing the DUmpster, need to be grateful to us because this is the only place that pays them any attention.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 11:12:35 PM »
>Atticus ... To the paid trolls monitoring DU for The Dark Side: I don't post here with my real name

Good choice.  Your desire to Kill the Mockingbird you so much mock and denigrate with your narrow judgment and idiocy towards your fellow humans
leaves many with the urge to defecate.   Like the turd you are, slip away into the sewer you are building...

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 07:44:47 AM »
He has NO idea how easy it is to track his stupid posts right back to the computer in his mother's basement.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 08:26:12 AM »
Atticus

To the paid trolls monitoring DU for The Dark Side ...

:rotf:  :thatsright: Says a guy with over 5300 posts on a site whose owner received money from HilLIARy's campaign and whose wife has worked in the upper echelons of HilLIARy's campaign. :thatsright:  :rotf:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline FlaGator

• Another Pilgrim
  • Democracy can survive anything except Democrats
« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2019, 10:08:48 AM »
The Donald sez "Who?"
"My enemy's enemy is the enemy I kill last."
Klingon Proverb.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 12:12:02 PM »
Atticus

To the paid trolls monitoring DU for The Dark Side:Being a paid troll sounds interesting. Where do I get more information and how do I apply? I just read that the twisted POS you worship is compiling an "enemies list". I think you are mistaking PRESIDENT Trump with obama or the liary clinton. I demand that you forward my name for inclusion. You are included, the short bus wil be by to pick you up soon. (I have no illusions of anonymity just Delusions and halucinations because I don't post here with my real name)

I guarantee you that no one thinks less of Dear Leader than I do. And NO one cares less than we do what you think! I look forward to getting gloriously drunk annually for the rest of my life on the anniversary the first day of his life prison sentence. Should I be fortunate enough to outlive him, if health permits, I pledge to make an annual pilgrimage to the place of his interment and, at least mentally, urinate on his grave. It will be a long wait longer than waiting for liary clinton to be president.

Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2019, 07:54:55 PM »
Atticus

To the paid trolls monitoring DU for The Dark Side: I just read that the twisted POS you worship is compiling an "enemies list". I demand that you forward my name for inclusion.(I have no illusions of anonymity just because I don't post here with my real name)

I guarantee you that no one thinks less of Dear Leader than I do. I look forward to getting gloriously drunk annually for the rest of my life on the anniversary the first day of his life prison sentence. Should I be fortunate enough to outlive him, if health permits, I pledge to make an annual pilgrimage to the place of his interment and, at least mentally, urinate on his grave.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100211957821

So we get paid for watching the dummies?  Where the hell is my check?!?!?!   

:-)

And dummie... Der Trumpenfuhrer already has every one of you dummies on his list. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2019, 08:00:42 PM »
So we get paid for watching the dummies?  Where the hell is my check?!?!?!   

:-)

And dummie... Der Trumpenfuhrer already has every one of you dummies on his list. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Some folks here are probably "owed" over 10 years of back payments. I just throw :popcorn: .
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2019, 05:49:58 AM »
Some folks here are probably "owed" over 10 years of back payments. I just throw :popcorn: .

I am . . .  :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DUmpDiver

« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2019, 07:10:48 AM »
We've had a list ever since Bush set up the FEMA camps.  Trump just added a few names to it.

Offline Tess Anderson

« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2019, 02:03:26 PM »
what's scary to me is that this dummy "Atticus" used to be a circuit judge for over two decades. He was probably crazy even then.