Author Topic: TominTib youtube video  (Read 16531 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: TominTib youtube video
« Reply #100 on: July 06, 2008, 09:07:24 AM »
Wow.

That's all I can say.

No, it isn't.  I'm looking down from the computer now at my beautiful little girl.  In about 11 days, she'll be nine months old.  Right now, she's sitting on a blanket on the floor, alternating between tugging at the bib we have on her (it says, "Loveable," and she is) to protect her dress, looking at my wife who is getting ready for church, looking at me while I'm typing this, and watching Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal play for the Wimbledon Men's championship.  She has no idea that there are men out there who will sacrifice everything to see that she can grow up in a country where she can say what she wants, when she wants, and be anything that she wants to be. 

I will make very sure that she does know that there are fine men out there that have done this, and she will know their stories.

Time to wipe the eyes and blow the nose.  My wife knows that when I do those things, I've read the story of an American hero.

God Bless Michael Monsoor and all men like him!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #101 on: July 06, 2008, 09:35:31 AM »
Just in case any lurkers out their aren't intelligent enough to figure out why we active duty, retirees, and veterans alike ****ing hate posers:

[youtube=425,350]CfK2BQCIIes[/youtube]

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,376243,00.html

Damn you! I don't cry very damned often!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline HACKSAW

« Reply #102 on: July 06, 2008, 11:37:48 AM »
Just in case any lurkers out their aren't intelligent enough to figure out why we active duty, retirees, and veterans alike ******* hate posers:

You are absolutely right. To see a douche nozzle like TiT try to equate himself with men like MA2 Michael Monsoor is something we can not simply abide. I think what pisses me off the most is that MA2 Monsoor was in the same Seal Team 3 that TiT lies about serving in. I have a very violent and bloody ass kicking specificlly reserved for TiT if I ever meet him face to face!
Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline djones520

« Reply #103 on: July 06, 2008, 11:47:28 AM »
Just in case any lurkers out their aren't intelligent enough to figure out why we active duty, retirees, and veterans alike ******* hate posers:

You are absolutely right. To see a douche nozzle like TiT try to equate himself with men like MA2 Michael Monsoor is something we can not simply abide. I think what pisses me off the most is that MA2 Monsoor was in the same Seal Team 3 that TiT lies about serving in. I have a very violent and bloody ass kicking specificlly reserved for TiT if I ever meet him face to face!

We all do...
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #104 on: July 06, 2008, 12:01:45 PM »

We all do...

Let's not have a "friendly-fire incident" when that day comes, ya hear?  The line to beat the shit completely out of him is a loooong one.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline HACKSAW

« Reply #105 on: July 06, 2008, 12:06:39 PM »
Maybe a Conservative Cave meet up is in order.

I would like to nominate Tiburon, California as the location.

:fuelfire:
Liberals are like Slinkies...

Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #106 on: July 06, 2008, 12:08:36 PM »

We all do...

Let's not have a "friendly-fire incident" when that day comes, ya hear?  The line to beat the shit completely out of him is a loooong one.

:cheersmate: :lmao: :rotf:
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #107 on: July 06, 2008, 02:18:38 PM »
My question would be...what do we have to do to nail Titty boy to the wall? I would like to see a full press on his lying, stolen valor ass. This has gone on long enough.

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline djones520

« Reply #108 on: July 06, 2008, 02:26:45 PM »
My question would be...what do we have to do to nail Titty boy to the wall? I would like to see a full press on his lying, stolen valor ass. This has gone on long enough.

Well the Tiburon police where tipped off by ASDF.  I sent a lot of info to the FBI about him as well, but I never heard anything back about it.  Not sure what else can be done about him, asides from a good ole fashion mud stompin.
"Chuck Norris once had sex in an 18 wheeler. Some of his semen dripped onto the engine. We now call that truck Optimus Prime."

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #109 on: July 06, 2008, 02:30:09 PM »

Well the Tiburon police where tipped off by ASDF.  I sent a lot of info to the FBI about him as well, but I never heard anything back about it.  Not sure what else can be done about him, asides from a good ole fashion mud stompin.

POWNetwork.org.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Bondai

« Reply #110 on: July 06, 2008, 02:37:01 PM »
I want to see his ass busted bigtime. This lying POS has been spouting his crap long enough. A campaign is in order. We have enough military people on this froum and enough resources to impale this fool once and for all, let's stop laughing at him and bury his ass. How do we start?

Offline djones520

« Reply #111 on: July 06, 2008, 02:42:18 PM »
I want to see his ass busted bigtime. This lying POS has been spouting his crap long enough. A campaign is in order. We have enough military people on this froum and enough resources to impale this fool once and for all, let's stop laughing at him and bury his ass. How do we start?

Compile all of his posts regarding his military claims.  I did a good job of that back in my days at CU, but it all got deleted when they rebuilt the website.

Once we get all that information, we need to find the falsehoods.  Like his claim of being in Seal Team 3 during Vietnam.  His differing tour lengths.  Being assigned to units that where not in country when he says he was, etc...

Then we need to get all that information out to the people who can do something about it.  VeriSEAL would be my first choice.  Maybe resubmit it all to the FBI again.

Offline Tantal

• Right Wing Hardliner
« Reply #112 on: July 06, 2008, 02:56:22 PM »

We all do...

The line to beat the shit completely out of him is a loooong one.
Something like this one..........[youtube=425,350]Y_GJkKMPHxw[/youtube]
Never demand that which you are incapable of taking by force, DUmmie.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #113 on: July 06, 2008, 02:57:25 PM »

Then we need to get all that information out to the people who can do something about it.  VeriSEAL would be my first choice.  Maybe resubmit it all to the FBI again.

Look back upstream in this thread.  VeriSEAL knows about him.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #114 on: July 06, 2008, 02:59:33 PM »

We all do...

The line to beat the shit completely out of him is a loooong one.
Something like this one..........[youtube=425,350]Y_GJkKMPHxw[/youtube]

Exactly!  H5!

Chase her.

Offline Bondai

« Reply #115 on: July 06, 2008, 03:00:15 PM »

Look back upstream in this thread.  VeriSEAL knows about him.

The issue needs to be pressed, how do we do it?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #116 on: July 06, 2008, 04:40:45 PM »

Compile all of his posts regarding his military claims.  I did a good job of that back in my days at CU, but it all got deleted when they rebuilt the website.

Once we get all that information, we need to find the falsehoods.  Like his claim of being in Seal Team 3 during Vietnam.  His differing tour lengths.  Being assigned to units that where not in country when he says he was, etc...

Maybe send it to the big name conservative broadcasters like Rush. While it won't punish him in the legal sense, it would allow more folks to laugh at him and loathe him.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.