Author Topic: Darkangel saying goodbye. Again. And includes a CC shoutout.  (Read 17555 times)

Offline Vagabond

Re: Darkangel saying goodbye. Again. And includes a CC shoutout.
« Reply #175 on: April 04, 2013, 05:47:41 AM »
I just realized who darkangel#'s reminds me of.  Not physically, because I wouldn't know her from boo and wouldn't care, but mentally.  She throws herself at people in her relationships and has unrealistic explanations of what it means and the gratitude they'll feel.

She's like a certain unnamed female PFC that I was on somewhat friendly terms with years ago.  She was rather famous, or infamous, for going from barracks room to barracks room.  Some guy would sleep with her and she would be in love as he tried to figure out what the hell just happened, and how it happened. 

She wasn't the sort of woman you hooked up with while you were sober.  She wasn't physically really attractive, and she was rather agressive in her pursuits.

Anyway, the "relationship" usually ended when she tried to talk to the guy about the relationship, usually Monday or Tuesday after the weekend.  Then she'd come by my room, upset about it have a beer with me before starting the whole cycle over again.

(I don't claim to be good here.  I woke up next to a woman that I thought I was going to have to gnaw my arm off to get away without waking her once about the same time.)
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: Darkangel could not stay gone. And another shout out!
« Reply #176 on: April 04, 2013, 08:22:39 AM »
Oh, and I can name people ON THIS SITE who have been "stalked" by DUers, as in trying to get them fired, etc.

So no, toots, not buying it.

On Sparky, I remember that time and those involved.  One of the few times I became outraged   
big time on the conduct of a fellow poster.

Been a few years now and I wonder how the nut case stalker is doing now and where they are posting at this time.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #177 on: April 04, 2013, 09:26:33 AM »
On Sparky, I remember that time and those involved.  One of the few times I became outraged   
big time on the conduct of a fellow poster.

Been a few years now and I wonder how the nut case stalker is doing now and where they are posting at this time.

I wasn't talking about me, although that's another story entirely.

Personally, I don't give a shit.  Probably still taking her kids to the grocery store and calling it "homeschooling" while she lives in a ****ing bus.

And people wonder why I hate Ronulans.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #178 on: April 04, 2013, 09:34:22 AM »
Oh, and I can name people ON THIS SITE who have been "stalked" by DUers, as in trying to get them fired, etc.

So no, toots, not buying it.

^^^ This
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #179 on: April 05, 2013, 10:37:50 PM »
That's what the Irish Setter/pigeon mix wants you to think. :evil:

Kidding. :tongue: :rofl:

Are you suggesting ptarmigan looks like a pigeon and dog? Just curious.  :wink:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 10:42:19 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #180 on: April 06, 2013, 02:20:56 PM »
Are you suggesting ptarmigan looks like a pigeon and dog? Just curious.  :wink:
Not really.
They will piddle on your leg when the mood suits them, however.
Keeping a wabbit in the area, will normally dissuade those shenanigans.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #181 on: May 31, 2013, 09:19:23 PM »
Her previous DUmp exit:

This message was self-deleted by its author (darkangel218) on Wed Mar 27, 2013, 08:40 PM. When the original post in a discussion thread is self-deleted, the entire discussion thread is automatically locked so new replies cannot be posted.