Author Topic: Darkangel saying goodbye. Again. And includes a CC shoutout.  (Read 17566 times)

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
Darkangel saying goodbye. Again. And includes a CC shoutout.
« on: March 27, 2013, 07:44:28 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1018347666
darkangel218 (3,425 posts)
I just dont know where to begin.

I know many of you have been there for me for so many small, trivial issues.

This time I'm really having a big problem. I dropped out of my last semester of my nursing school. I just couldn't do it anymore.

My bf told me that he can't stand being around me , after I asked why he was yelling at me all the time. So he left. I told him we are done :'( I guess what else can I say, especially since he said that to me only an hour after he slept with me. What a douche :'( I just can't wrap my mind around how people can use others and then just be so cruel and not care about the damage they do.

My ex was the same, an abusive asshole. I don't know if this is a pattern, I made an appointment with a therapist, I know that won't help. I will probably be alone for the rest of my life, I just refuse to be used and taken advantage of over and over again :'(

And to the bastards of CC, go **** yourself , you psychos! I never understand how can someone's pain can make you happy just because they have different political views. But then again you're psychopaths! Go sick help assholes!!!
This is about the fourth GBCW for this DUmmy.

It is also a repeat of boyfriend leaving woes.

And she is a mall cop/security guard who said she has a degree in criminal justice, but wanted nursing school as an add-on.

And doesn't like law enforcement officers.

I predict a self-delete before sunrise Thursday 3/28
This too shall pass.

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Re: Darkangel saying goodbye. Again. And includes a CC shoutout.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 07:47:23 PM »
I just can't wrap my mind around how people can use others and then just be so cruel and not care about the damage they do.

It's called Liberalism, baby doll.

:ownit:
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2013, 07:48:42 PM »
This message was self-deleted by its author (darkangel218) on Wed Mar 27, 2013, 08:40 PM.

Self-deleted ten minutes ago. What a shame! That post made my day!

DUmmy darkangelnumbers sounds like the Sarah Imaboobi, used and discarded over and over.

I hope she keeps posting, describing her psychological pain. It's great!

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2013, 07:50:56 PM »
Self-deleted ten minutes ago. What a shame! That post made my day!

DUmmy darkangelnumbers sounds like the Sarah Imaboobi, used and discarded over and over.

I hope she keeps posting, describing her psychological pain. It's great!
I think that might be some kind of record  - self deletion less than 15 minutes after it was predicted.

She'll be back.
This too shall pass.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2013, 08:00:46 PM »
Dear DUmbass,

:yawn:

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2013, 08:01:00 PM »
Wed Mar 27, 2013, 07:23 PM

12. Goodluck everyone, im taking a break from here.

C ya.

Well, hell.

She sounded promising.

She's such an obscure, anonymous, faceless, worthless unterprimitiven I have no idea of her track record.

I can't even suggest an over/under for when she comes back to the DUmp, whining about another boyfriend who got his fill and hit the road.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2013, 08:13:44 PM »
And to the bastards of CC, go **** yourself , you psychos! I never understand how can someone's pain can make you happy just because they have different political views. But then again you're psychopaths! Go sick help assholes!!!

DU  Google the death announcements of Milton Friedman and Tony Snowe you sub-standard lay.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2013, 08:57:54 PM »
Go sick help assholes!!!

Go help sick assholes????

We try to, but you assholes won't listen.

I never understand how can someone's pain can make you happy just because they have different political views

Your political views inflict pain, inflict unemployment, inflict taxes, inflict poverty and murder.  Your pain means nothing to me other than the comedic value of liberal fail.

Tough shit, sweetheart.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 09:03:31 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2013, 09:01:52 PM »
The really unfortunate thing about this whole business is she's such an obscure DUmpmonkey we don't even know her name.

Without a name, we can't monitor the obits.

Search terms have to be more specific than simply "bad lay".
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 09:31:53 PM by GOBUCKS »

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2013, 09:07:07 PM »

Search terms have to be more speific than simply "bad lay".
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:II:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2013, 09:20:04 PM »
And to the bastards of CC, go **** yourself , you psychos!

Hey, babycakes, it's not US who are going to just be ****ing OURselves.  Get set to get busy floggin' that dolphin!

:tongue:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2013, 09:31:55 PM »
Actually I don't get joy from other people's pain for being a conservative. I get joy from other people's pain because I'm a rabbit. I succor on the breast of Anguish and it tastes like your tears. Muahahaha...

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2013, 09:40:30 PM »

Boo-F*ing-hoo.

You are a failure and always will be.  You can't even get through nursing school.  Thank goodness because I wouldn't want a failure like you taking care of ANYONE.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2013, 09:47:36 PM »
Response to darkangel218 (Original post)
Wed Mar 27, 2013, 03:54 PM
WilliamPitt (54,064 posts)

Oh, P.S. don't waste a thought on those CC asshats. Pity them, for they are truly pitiful.

Pity from a puking, drunken alcoholic, who in his middle age still lives entirely off an allowance from his mother.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2013, 09:49:28 PM »
Quote from:
darkangel218

I just refuse to be used and taken advantage of over and over again

Oh please, you're a Democrat.  Your whole political philosophy demands that you be taken advantage of over and over again.  The whole party is built upon securing votes from those who will be taken advantage of over and over again.  If not for those willing to be taken advantage of over and over again, the Dem party wouldn't exist.

......... Don't want to be taken advantage of over and over again.  :rotf:  Who are you trying to kid?

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2013, 10:26:10 PM »
We don't take pleasure in everyone's pain, just yours.  You bastards have earned every burning coal that anyone lobs your way.  You have some nerve for chiding anyone about taking pleasure in the pain of others while you post at DU.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2013, 10:33:45 PM »
DU  Google the death announcements of Milton Friedman and Tony Snowe you sub-standard lay.

Don't even get me started on how they jumped for joy when they celebrated Reagan and his battle with Alzheimer's and subsequent demise.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2013, 11:00:50 PM »
Don't even get me started on how they jumped for joy when they celebrated Reagan and his battle with Alzheimer's and subsequent demise.
They had a pep rally when Laura Ingraham announced she had breast cancer, and for years they've laughed about Barbara Olson being on the 9/11 plane that hit the Pentagon.

So it's gratifying when a DUmp democrat feels pain, and really satisfying when one of them suffers an untimely but well-deserved death.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2013, 11:04:48 PM »
They had a pep rally when Laura Ingraham announced she had breast cancer, and for years they've laughed about Barbara Olson being on the 9/11 plane that hit the Pentagon.

So it's gratifying when a DUmp democrat feels pain, and really satisfying when one of them suffers an untimely but well-deserved death.

I prefer they live with crippling pain, myself.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2013, 11:09:42 PM »
I just dont know where to begin.

I know many of you have been there for me for so many small, trivial issues.

This time I'm really having a big problem. I dropped out of my last semester of my nursing school. I just couldn't do it anymore.

My bf told me that he can't stand being around me , after I asked why he was yelling at me all the time. So he left. I told him we are done :'( I guess what else can I say, especially since he said that to me only an hour after he slept with me. What a douche :'( I just can't wrap my mind around how people can use others and then just be so cruel and not care about the damage they do.

My ex was the same, an abusive asshole. I don't know if this is a pattern, I made an appointment with a therapist, I know that won't help. I will probably be alone for the rest of my life, I just refuse to be used and taken advantage of over and over again :'(

Pot calling kettle black. Talk about a lot of anger. Oh, you said, "Go sick help". That is "Go seek help". I see you are clearly blinded by rage.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2013, 11:12:38 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2013, 03:42:50 AM »
I don't know if this is a pattern

It's a paattern...jsut not in the way you think it is.  The "pattern" is your rampant moonbat Liberalism driving off any man willing to sleep with you.

I'll bookmark that quote for the next time you and your mouth breathing brethren grave dance over a Republican dying or contracting cancer.

Not our fault you don't like what you see when we hold up a mirror to you.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2013, 06:02:38 AM »
I dropped out of my last semester of my nursing school. I just couldn't do it anymore.

Probably a good choice since the thought of a DUmmy having someone else's life in their hands is a frighting prospect.

What blows my mind is, this DUmmy can't bring herself to finish one more lousy semester in order to get a job that pays fairly well.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Mary Ann

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2013, 06:35:31 AM »

Anyone else here remember the field day these sick a-holes had over Santorum's daughter's tears during his concession speech? Children are supposed to be off-limits, remember?

Offline hillneck

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2013, 06:59:02 AM »
I guess their rainbow, skittle shitting unicorn isn't much help these days.   
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Gern

« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2013, 07:11:34 AM »

My bf told me that he can't stand being around me

He's probably not the only one...He's trying to tell you something.  DU is rotting your attitude; its inevitable when you hang with losers.