Author Topic: Shout out from DUmmieland to the cave  (Read 12422 times)

Offline Reality vs DU

Re: Shout out from DUmmieland to the cave
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2012, 12:55:25 PM »
DUmmy zappaman is all over DUmmy sabrina number.

Response to sabrina 1 (Reply #10)Tue Jun 12, 2012, 12:35 PM
 zappaman (4,939 posts)
54. Again, you seem to spend a lot of time at that site.

I went over there once the last time you brought it up, which you do quite often.
No, I don't read it so I don't "bring anything over here".
Keep trying.
And yes, when someone says they spot a "trend", I'd like to see some examples.
Enjoy your time over at "the cave".
Suffice it to say, I notice what certain posters say constantly...including you and your fascination with that site.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2012, 12:59:03 PM »
Sadbrinanumber, lovers her some cave.  :blowkiss:
Suffice it to say...I wish the Zappa would wander over here.  :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #52 on: June 12, 2012, 01:12:43 PM »
Sadbrinanumber, lovers her some cave.  :blowkiss:
Suffice it to say...I wish the Zappa would wander over here.  :rotf:

Seriously, I really enjoy zappa and pintobeans posts, zappa especially has a pretty good sense of humor, they can register here and not talk politics if they don't want to, there's plenty of other forums here.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #53 on: June 12, 2012, 01:25:42 PM »
YES  :yahoo:  I too like the Zapman  :loveheart:

I would like to extend an olive branch to him to come over here and debate topics.

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline dane

• http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-ash2/37017
« Reply #54 on: June 12, 2012, 01:27:55 PM »
Maybe she's talking about Obamanaut. 

I like to think so, but it saddens me that she will no longer even type my name.  I thought she loved me.

sabrina 1 (26,572 posts)
31. She is right, that was already established several months ago when she asked the community to help

her. That was the first time I was aware of it, but was shocked when I went to see what she was talking about. It went back years, with the same people always in her threads. One of them was clearly to me and to a lot of others, a right winger and when we looked at that other site, and saw what a hero he was there, he even had a fan club, it boggled my mind that he was here for so long and got away with what he did for so long.

Suffice it to say that if any of the DUmmies had actually been reading Nads' normal replies/responses, they would have realized that the meanness on DU has existed for a very long time.
This too shall pass.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #55 on: June 12, 2012, 01:28:36 PM »
The left has always been hateful, and worse yet, their hate is personal, to the point of un-friending people on Facebook, and insulating themselves so as to not read other points of view.

Yeah, a couple of my liberal friends defriended me on facebook because I don't fall into their Obama is a God bull shit. The one thing liberal hate more than anything is listening to different opinions. They think their opinion is the only, and best, opinion.

I have not once disingenuosly attacked Nadin.  Neither has anybody else.  She is the one that posts unintelligible posts and then cries when somone else tells her they can't decipher it.  She is the one that posts about how much better we would be if we did things like they do down in Old Mexico.

Isn't this the truth.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #56 on: June 12, 2012, 01:32:59 PM »
Sadbrinanumber, lovers her some cave.  :blowkiss:

I think I may have figured out who someone's mole might be....
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #57 on: June 12, 2012, 01:35:46 PM »
Shoot me now.  :bawl:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2012, 01:36:19 PM »
Shoot me now.  :bawl:

No, not yours, someone else.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2012, 01:36:43 PM »
I think I may have figured out who someone's mole might be....

I think you're on it, wasp!  A lightbulb just clicked on for me too
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #60 on: June 12, 2012, 01:39:57 PM »
No, not yours, someone else.
Got me worried for a minute.
Thought you'd spill yer guts for beer money.  :rotf:

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #61 on: June 12, 2012, 01:41:00 PM »
Got me worried for a minute.
Thought you'd spill yer guts for beer money.  :rotf:

Nah, got plenty of beer.  Now, a tankful of diesel.....   :-)

C.S. Lewis

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2012, 01:42:16 PM »

:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:  anyone remember the Rod Stewart urban legend?

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2012, 01:44:01 PM »
Getting ready for a cool one myself. Time to shutdown and go home.
Long day.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2012, 01:44:49 PM »
:naughty: :naughty: :naughty:  anyone remember the Rod Stewart urban legend?

No, that would be what I do to make the monthly payment...

C.S. Lewis

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2012, 02:28:11 PM »
I've only been mentioned by name like ONCE in 4 1/2 years here. 

Must. Try. Harder.

Never been mentioned either. I think I intimidate them.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2012, 02:34:19 PM »
Never been mentioned either. I think I intimidate them.

Cindie

I have been mentioned once that I am aware of. They portrayed me as the board slut.  :-)

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2012, 02:35:39 PM »
I have been mentioned once that I am aware of. They portrayed me as the board slut.  :-)

That's because Stanky has a crush on you, BEG.   :-)

C.S. Lewis

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2012, 02:37:02 PM »
I been trying to get those inbreeds at the DUmp to mention me for a while now. I don't think I am trying hard enough. It could also be that that faggot skinner banned my name or something :fuelfire:

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #69 on: June 12, 2012, 02:37:29 PM »
That's because Stanky has a crush on you, BEG.   :-)

I just threw up in my mouth a little. 

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #70 on: June 12, 2012, 02:41:23 PM »
I just threw up in my mouth a little. 

Just a little?

C.S. Lewis

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2012, 02:45:36 PM »
I thought Cigarette Girl was Stinky's raison d'etre.  Is BEG hiding something from us?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2012, 02:46:50 PM »

THAT'S MY TITLE DAMNIT!   :rant:

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2012, 02:51:17 PM »
I am invisible among them . . . MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

until I decide to strike, then  :panic:  :overreaction: :runaway: :killemall:

. . . or something  :-)

Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2012, 02:53:50 PM »
*cough* *cough* <insert hoity toity voice here>

I don't have that problem of being ignored at all! slouchers!

:-)
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats