Author Topic: Shout out from DUmmieland to the cave  (Read 12404 times)

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: Shout out from DUmmieland to the cave
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2012, 08:36:31 AM »
We hurt Nadins feelings? Awwwwwww Poor little troll is hurt  :bawl:

Maybe if she would grow up, take a shower, and fix her hair; we wouldn't have to pick on her. As for now, she is a bat crazy lunatic who has the mental level of a 3rd grader:fuelfire:

AND now, just to be the "mean" caver I am:   :evillaugh:

"She has the stature of a 3rd grader to go with her mental level"!   :lmao:

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2012, 08:36:39 AM »
The cave here has much better looking women than the DUmp. So nah!  :naughty:

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2012, 08:38:17 AM »
AND now, just to be the "mean" caver I am:   :evillaugh:

"She has the stature of a 3rd grader to go with her mental level"!   :lmao:

:rotf: :lmao: :rofl:

Offline Karin

« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2012, 08:38:18 AM »
Response to pinboy3niner (Reply #25)
Tue Jun 12, 2012, 07:34 AM
 sabrina 1 (26,571 posts)
31. She is right, that was already established several months ago when she asked the community to help
her. That was the first time I was aware of it, but was shocked when I went to see what she was talking about. It went back years, with the same people always in her threads. One of them was clearly to me and to a lot of others, a right winger and when we looked at that other site, and saw what a hero he was there, he even had a fan club, it boggled my mind that he was here for so long and got away with what he did for so long.

He was finally banned, not for what he was doing for years to Nadin, he always had his defenders, which in itself was amazing, using a woman here to provide entertainment there, it was sickening frankly, and he was aided and abetted here also. But that was not why he was banned, he finally revealed himself as the right winger he was and there was much mourning at his favorite site at the loss of their leader of the entertainment committee. I never saw anything so sick frankly. To use another human being to provide daily mocking threads. What kind of people do that sort of thing. I presume he returned to his natural habitat, which is where he belonged all along. What is sad is that she was not only NOT defended, he was joined in his sick games.

What is she talking about?  Or is that confidential?  If so, just ignore. 

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #29 on: June 12, 2012, 08:40:06 AM »
"the community" :lmao:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2012, 08:46:53 AM »

Looks like sabrina is making a full-on, mid-year assault for DOTY. 

My "nadine to english" translator shorted out on that one.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2012, 08:47:10 AM »
Maybe she's talking about Obamanaut. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2012, 08:56:11 AM »
Sandra14 Spam deleted by gkhouston (MIR Team)

Glad to see that they're still on the job.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Vagabond

« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2012, 09:00:55 AM »
We hurt Nadins feelings? Awwwwwww Poor little troll is hurt  :bawl:

Maybe if she would grow up, take a shower, and fix her hair; we wouldn't have to pick on her. As for now, she is a bat crazy lunatic who has the mental level of a 3rd grader.  :fuelfire:

I have not once disingenuosly attacked Nadin.  Neither has anybody else.  She is the one that posts unintelligible posts and then cries when somone else tells her they can't decipher it.  She is the one that posts about how much better we would be if we did things like they do down in Old Mexico.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2012, 09:01:12 AM »
Maybe she's talking about Obamanaut. 

or BantheGOP  :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #35 on: June 12, 2012, 09:17:53 AM »
I thought the zappadude was on Nad's Iggy list.
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #36 on: June 12, 2012, 09:24:48 AM »

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #37 on: June 12, 2012, 09:28:48 AM »
The left has always been hateful, and worse yet, their hate is personal, to the point of un-friending people on Facebook, and insulating themselves so as to not read other points of view.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline hillneck

« Reply #38 on: June 12, 2012, 09:32:16 AM »
pinboy3niner (19,450 posts)                              Response to HughBeaumont (Reply #36)Tue Jun 12, 2012, 08:20 AM
37. They think so highly of themselves--but they give US their awards :)
I think Nadin may be running out of lamp tables for her awards...

That's right pinboy.  Keep on writing dumb shit and you'll make the list.    :fuelfire:

In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #39 on: June 12, 2012, 09:34:44 AM »
By the way, conservativecave is not a "right wing" site.

The primitives have totally screwed up ideological definitions.

To the primitives, anything they don't like is "right-wing," even if it's somebody to the left of Mao Tse-tung.

conservativecave is actually a moderate site that slightly tends right, nothing more than that.

No way in Hell are members of conservativecave as "fringe" as the primitives on Skins's island.

We have Republicans, Conservatives, Libertarians and the occasional Leftist, and the difference is this, we can all post together, whereas at DU? if you dare veer from the standard talking points? you're ostracized and or banned.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #40 on: June 12, 2012, 09:39:47 AM »
I've only been mentioned by name like ONCE in 4 1/2 years here. 

Must. Try. Harder.

I have yet to be noticed by the DUmmies.

I figured at the very least my avatar would grab some attention of the nature nazis or the environmentalist wackos, even if my name didn't.   :mad:

StinkDUd mentioned me once! :tongue: :yahoo: O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Karin

« Reply #41 on: June 12, 2012, 10:13:49 AM »
Oh, I admire Sabrina1 very much.  She always takes pains to clarify her views with subsequent posts, repeating if necessary in order to make her point plain as day.  She always responds to posters replying to her; to not do so would be rude.  She takes the time to explain at length, with at least four paragraphs in her reply.  She is fiercely loyal to the noble Occupy movement,  and will brook no opposition.  Spine of steel. 

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #42 on: June 12, 2012, 10:17:40 AM »
StinkDUd mentioned me once! :tongue: :yahoo: O-)

More than once.  I have seen him post "shithead" more than 4 times :rimshot:

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2012, 10:49:20 AM »
We have Republicans, Libertarians and the occasional Leftist.

I can think of one person that falls into all three of these categories. Add Moonbat and you gotta grand slam.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #44 on: June 12, 2012, 11:02:49 AM »
More than once.  I have seen him post "shithead" more than 4 times :rimshot:

You're just jealous. :tongue: :fuelfire: :-*
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #45 on: June 12, 2012, 11:07:19 AM »
I seem to see nadin sock puppets at work there defending her, and I seem to see some mole action stirring the insects into a frenzy.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #46 on: June 12, 2012, 11:21:16 AM »
Oh, I admire Sabrina1 very much.  She always takes pains to clarify her views with subsequent posts, repeating if necessary in order to make her point plain as day.  She always responds to posters replying to her; to not do so would be rude.  She takes the time to explain at length, with at least four paragraphs in her reply.  She is fiercely loyal to the noble Occupy movement,  and will brook no opposition.  Spine of steel. 

And brain of oatmeal.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #47 on: June 12, 2012, 11:24:18 AM »
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Reality vs DU

« Reply #48 on: June 12, 2012, 12:41:50 PM »
Response to sabrina 1 (Reply #31)Tue Jun 12, 2012, 12:40 PM
zappaman (4,939 posts)
56. Hey, I just went to that place you spend time at and did a search on your name.

Unfortunately, you have to be a member to search and I don't want to join, so I was wondering if I could borrow your login info?

Offline obumazombie

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2012, 12:42:53 PM »
^Talk about out of touch.