Author Topic: Shout out from DUmmieland to the cave  (Read 12423 times)

Offline hillneck

Shout out from DUmmieland to the cave
« on: June 12, 2012, 07:55:57 AM »
It starts out with Nads and zappa dude going back and forth about DU land getting hateful.  Then gives CC a mention.

sabrina 1 (26,571 posts)
10. She doesn't need to provide examples. I think a majority of people have already noticed it.
'Suffice it to say'. Do you find what passes for humor at the cesspool known as 'the cave' worthy of bringing over here?

cwydro (12,989 posts)
15. What is the cave?
Is that the right wing site?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002798688
In battle you have to show no mercy for mercy comes after the war when you still have the freedom to ask for it.

"Montani Semper Liberi"

Pray as if God will take care of all; act as if all is up to you.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Re: Shout out from DUmmieland to the cave
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 07:58:14 AM »
It starts out with Nads and zappa dude going back and forth about DU land getting hateful.  Then gives CC a mention.

sabrina 1 (26,571 posts)
10. She doesn't need to provide examples. I think a majority of people have already noticed it.
'Suffice it to say'. Do you find what passes for humor at the cesspool known as 'the cave' worthy of bringing over here?

cwydro (12,989 posts)
15. What is the cave?
Is that the right wing site?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002798688

Jump a little higher next time, DUmmie cwydro.

That way the comments won't fly completely over your head!    :lmao:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2012, 08:00:27 AM »
cesspool?   :???:  It smells very nice here  :rant:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2012, 08:01:13 AM »
Nah, they'll just smack him in the face, hopefully.

The most hateful, bitter, miserable people, and they criticize OUR sense of humor?  **** it, at least we have one, DUmmies.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2012, 08:01:24 AM »
Whew.

I was afraid a primitive shouted out to franksolich specifically by name.

I'm up to my neck in OSC, and if I get interrupted again, like I was by Atman, I'd be compelled to write a story about that primitive meeting franksolich, and I'm not ready to do that right now.  OSC is more important.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2012, 08:02:47 AM »
cesspool?   :???:  It smells very nice here  :rant:

It smells awfully flowery in here!!!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2012, 08:03:29 AM »
Whew.

I was afraid a primitive shouted out to franksolich specifically by name.

I'm up to my neck in OSC, and if I get interrupted again, like I was by Atman, I'd be compelled to write a story about that primitive meeting franksolich, and I'm not ready to do that right now.  OSC is more important.

I've only been mentioned by name like ONCE in 4 1/2 years here. 

Must. Try. Harder.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 08:03:49 AM »
Oh you nasty evil cave dwellers picking on a woman... :lmao: :loser:

More from Nads

nadinbrzezinski (105,059 posts)

View profile

noticing a worrisome trend...
and it is not a cool trend...

We are in the middle of becoming just as hateful as the other side, and those of us who point the dangers of creating the other... look it up... face the charge that we are defending conservatives.

Nope, this is not a good thing... since this OTHER ism, can create some serious problems at a national level. And I mean really serious problems...

That is all.

Star Member zappaman (4,935 posts)
6. If it is a trend, then I expect you to provide examples.

View profile
If you can't, you are clearly making this up.
Suffice it to say, I doubt we'll see you provide the reasoning behind your logic.

Star Member sabrina 1 (26,571 posts)

View profile

Last edited Tue Jun 12, 2012, 05:33 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
'Suffice it to say'. Do you find what passes for humor at the cesspool known as 'the cave' worthy of bringing over here? Speaking of trends and what the OP is talking about. Unless you think imitating their insidious insults is not a nasty thing to do. I think it is and an example of that trend she was speaking of come to think of it. I saw enough there in one week several months ago to last a lifetime. Do you spend a lot of time over there reading their garbage? That might be the problem. When you spend a lot of time wading in mire, you do become immune to it.

Star Member pintobean (5,996 posts)
13. I think it's much more likely

View profile
that they got it from here. The OP uses that phrase often, and it's frequently followed by condescending comments.
Your accusations play right into their hands - they don't even need accounts here to disrupt. Your suspicion and finger pointing is doing their work for them.

14. I know where they got it and you just proved the OP's point.

View profile
They are a despicable and sad, obsessed bunch of people and it felt dirty to go there at all. But what I saw was a collaboration between them and people here and you are doing it now. You are justifying their mocking of a DUer and playing right into their hands.

And THAT is part of the nasty trend people have been have been noticing for quite some time. Why would you approve of a bunch of rightwing lunatics mocking a DUer in the first place? I don't care how someone here is perceived to act, she is a DEMOCRAT.

At least I'll say this for Republicans, they may dislike each other in private, but they would never enable US to attack one of theirs. Why do you come into her threads if you are that upset by her? Just use the ignore feature and leave her alone.

22. How in the **** do you

View profile
get that I approve of them? I suggested that you ignore them. The irony here is unbelievable.

26. Go read your own words. You justified their mockery of her by telling me what an irritating

View profile

Last edited Tue Jun 12, 2012, 07:16 AM USA/ET - Edit history (1)
condescending person she is. So that's where it came from, they only imitated her because 'she is so condescending'. What is that if not justifying their sick, misogynism. The right thing to do would be to attack them for mocking her, wouldn't it? A woman being bullied and mocke by a cowardly gang of rightwingers, (and I saw some pretty sick stuff over there directed at her, as a woman, and other DU women), should be condemned, not explained.

I don't care what she is or is not and that is YOUR opinion, which an awful lot of people disagree with btw.

They read YOU and the person you came in to defend who used THEIR mocking garbage to attack her with giving them kudos for being so funny in his opinion.

Don't use their stupid attempts at humor to attack a DUer and no one will think you approve of it, as zappaman did and you defended.

pinboy3niner (19,444 posts)
25. The mocking attacks on Nadin are characteristic of those RW sites

View profile
Yet here she gets the same treatment, merely for posting an OP on MSM news reports of the Coast Guard responding to an SOS radio call.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/?com=view_post&forum=1002&pid=797769

Some of these attacks are gratuitous cheap shots--as in the case above, when her OP was what was being reported all over MSM sources, and the Coast Guard responded to the distress call by dispatching 7 helicopters and many boats--assisted by 'Good Samaritan' boaters--in a search. Yet Nadin is being portrayed--here--as some kind of gullible sucker for relaying those reports? When even the U.S. Coast Guard took it seriously enough to deploy considerable resources?

Fair criticism is one thing, but Nadin may very well be right in pointing to a 'fan club' that goes after her even in cheap, unfair and disingenuous ways. As Sabrina observes, those attacks here can even resemble the kind of crap posted at the other site. If you don't believe it, it's easy to check over there and compare their comments to those here.

31. She is right, that was already established several months ago when she asked the community to help

View profile
her. That was the first time I was aware of it, but was shocked when I went to see what she was talking about. It went back years, with the same people always in her threads. One of them was clearly to me and to a lot of others, a right winger and when we looked at that other site, and saw what a hero he was there, he even had a fan club, it boggled my mind that he was here for so long and got away with what he did for so long.

He was finally banned, not for what he was doing for years to Nadin, he always had his defenders, which in itself was amazing, using a woman here to provide entertainment there, it was sickening frankly, and he was aided and abetted here also. But that was not why he was banned, he finally revealed himself as the right winger he was and there was much mourning at his favorite site at the loss of their leader of the entertainment committee. I never saw anything so sick frankly. To use another human being to provide daily mocking threads. What kind of people do that sort of thing. I presume he returned to his natural habitat, which is where he belonged all along. What is sad is that she was not only NOT defended, he was joined in his sick games.

Trends of nastiness, absolutely. And it is why so many people have given up on the internet. Maybe that was the goal.
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2012, 08:03:50 AM »
Just another talentless primitive mentioning us to get our attention.  Nothing to see here.
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2012, 08:06:49 AM »
By the way, conservativecave is not a "right wing" site.

The primitives have totally screwed up ideological definitions.

To the primitives, anything they don't like is "right-wing," even if it's somebody to the left of Mao Tse-tung.

conservativecave is actually a moderate site that slightly tends right, nothing more than that.

No way in Hell are members of conservativecave as "fringe" as the primitives on Skins's island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2012, 08:07:55 AM »
Suffice it to say............. :lmao:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2012, 08:09:10 AM »
Nah, they'll just smack him in the face, hopefully.

The most hateful, bitter, miserable people, and they criticize OUR sense of humor?  **** it, at least we have one, DUmmies.

Well, we could claim that it "made an impact" on the DUmmie, at the very least.   :lmao:

I've only been mentioned by name like ONCE in 4 1/2 years here.  

Must. Try. Harder.

I have yet to be noticed by the DUmmies.

I figured at the very least my avatar would grab some attention of the nature nazis or the environmentalist wackos, even if my name didn't.   :mad:
« Last Edit: June 12, 2012, 08:11:34 AM by diesel driver »
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2012, 08:12:43 AM »
By the way, there are words of wisdom in the sabrina primitive's comments last posted.

Never, never, never praise a primitive one finds admirable.

To praise a primitive here rings down the death-knell for that primitive on Skins's island; best to leave it alone.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Danglars

• Banned
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2012, 08:14:06 AM »
By the way, conservativecave is not a "right wing" site.

The primitives have totally screwed up ideological definitions.

To the primitives, anything they don't like is "right-wing," even if it's somebody to the left of Mao Tse-tung.

conservativecave is actually a moderate site that slightly tends right, nothing more than that.

No way in Hell are members of conservativecave as "fringe" as the primitives on Skins's island.

"Island"? I'm thinking the DU is hosted on another world. How about "Skin's Planet"?

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2012, 08:15:45 AM »
Suffice it to say, I've yet to find a DUmmie that would be considered "moderate" by nearly any measure.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 08:16:19 AM »

View profile
that they got it from here. The OP uses that phrase often, and it's frequently followed by condescending comments.
Your accusations play right into their hands - they don't even need accounts here to disrupt. Your suspicion and finger pointing is doing their work for them.

OH, HELL!  We've been caught!

I think DUmmie pintobean is on to us!   :runaway:

:lmao:

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2012, 08:18:18 AM »

"Island"? I'm thinking the DU is hosted on another world. How about "Skin's Planet"?

You're thinking "small".

No planet could contain all the stupid at the DUmp.

Think... "Skin's UNIVERSE"!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2012, 08:22:27 AM »

There's a test for measurement of political ideology in the DUmping Ground here, the "reference section" on the primitives.

It's a test I myself found reasonably accurate, and a test first publicized by none other than the primitives, who heartily endorsed it.

franksolich is s-o-o-o-o-o-o middle-of-the-road I get run over by traffic going both directions; my own score's up there for all to see.  

When examining the posted results for members of conservativecave who took the test, members here are generally "moderate, slightly tending right."

The results the primitives had, that they posted on Skins's island, showed them w-a-a-a-a-y over on the edge, almost off the charts.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2012, 08:22:46 AM »
Bobo?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2012, 08:24:07 AM »
By the way, there are words of wisdom in the sabrina primitive's comments last posted.

To praise a primitive here rings down the death-knell for that primitive on Skins's island; best to leave it alone.

True, and I praise the sabrina primitive for indirectly pointing that out.  We all should.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2012, 08:24:55 AM »
Bobo?

When she's wearing the smelly vest, she certainly would have been right at home in old downtown SD before they cleaned it up.

Maybe she likes hanging out on Midway--lots of homeless there.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2012, 08:28:29 AM »

A lesson was learned in the past.  Those types of nukes detract from enjoyment.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2012, 08:29:29 AM »
We are in the middle of becoming just as hateful as the other side

Becoming?  :whatever:

You old hag...you and your ilk cornered the market on hate a long time ago. You aren't becoming hateful...you're perfecting it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Karin

« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2012, 08:29:42 AM »
Response to sabrina 1 (Reply #10)
Tue Jun 12, 2012, 06:19 AM
 pintobean (5,996 posts)

that they got it from here. The OP uses that phrase often, (Suffice it to say) and it's frequently followed by condescending comments.

Offline Kyle Ricky

« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2012, 08:33:00 AM »
We hurt Nadins feelings? Awwwwwww Poor little troll is hurt  :bawl:

Maybe if she would grow up, take a shower, and fix her hair; we wouldn't have to pick on her. As for now, she is a bat crazy lunatic who has the mental level of a 3rd grader.  :fuelfire: