Author Topic: Iverglas is TOAST!!!  (Read 11480 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Iverglas is TOAST!!!
« Reply #125 on: May 27, 2012, 01:26:45 AM »
Oh hush, I just hope Dutch doesn't see that.  :whistling:
Crap, he did.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #126 on: May 27, 2012, 07:32:41 AM »
Bunch of ******* *******. Bitch Slaps for the whole ******* board.
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #127 on: May 27, 2012, 07:41:45 AM »
Iverglas, come over here and register, though I disagree with a lot of what you say I do find you interesting at least.

Sounds like the line from "The Red Green Show":

"If women can't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."   :hammer:  :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #128 on: May 27, 2012, 08:31:57 AM »
Sounds like the line from "The Red Green Show":

"If women can't find you handsome, at least let them find you handy."   :hammer:  :rotf:
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

H5 for the RG reference!
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #129 on: May 27, 2012, 09:08:47 AM »
Holey smokes, I've been quoted at Iverglas's forum!  I suppose I shouldn't get too excited since it looks to be a forum of one.

Since you have so much to say to us, Iverglas, I see no reason why you shouldn't register and keep on talking.  Despite what you believe women are not hated here.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #130 on: May 27, 2012, 09:50:14 AM »
Despite what you believe women are not hated here.

That's right !

We love our women - We only keep the pretty ones barefoot & pregnant, and all the others make us sammiches when we hungry !   :rotf:

(Dumbass Iverglas....)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #131 on: May 27, 2012, 09:57:29 AM »
That's right !

We love our women - We only keep the pretty ones barefoot & pregnant, and all the others make us sammiches when we hungry !   :rotf:

(Dumbass Iverglas....)

The only reason we put them up on pedestals is so we can look up their dresses.

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #132 on: May 27, 2012, 10:01:40 AM »
That's right !

(Dumbass Iverglas....)

:lmao:

I guess I must be a self hating woman with low confidence and consider myself submissive because I find that funny.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Boojatta

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #133 on: May 27, 2012, 02:16:59 PM »
As much as it hurts, I will give you an H5 for that.
I still like pie.  :rotf:
Thank you.  I appreciate the high five.  It's not supposed to hurt.  Maybe you're paying too much attention to the name "Boojatta."

Offline Gina

• Tinker Twat
  • Short Bus bound!
« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2012, 07:07:26 AM »
That's right !

(Dumbass Iverglas....)

Do we even have any pregnant women here?   :bird:

"An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer." Phillip of Macedonia, father to Alexander.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #135 on: May 29, 2012, 12:25:02 PM »
^That's male lesbianist.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #136 on: May 29, 2012, 03:32:00 PM »
How pathetic do you have to be to get banned from a message board and talk to yourself on another message board for an entire week?  Doing nothing but criticizing the people on the board that banned you.

Reminds me of the guy that was banned a few years ago and then was going to sue Skammer.  He started at least one website and constantly pissed and moaned about getting banned at DU. 

:lmao: :loser:
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #137 on: May 29, 2012, 03:35:33 PM »
I'm a man, but I can change, if I have to, I guess.

H5 for the RG reference!

"And remember kids, this fix is only temporary, unless it works."

(My work e-mail sig.)
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #138 on: May 29, 2012, 03:39:05 PM »
Reminds me of the guy that was banned a few years ago and then was going to sue Skammer.  He started at least one website and constantly pissed and moaned about getting banned at DU. 

:lmao: :loser:

They all piss and moan about it.  For those that remember gator's pet lib Bridget, she made all manner of excuses as to why $kammer booted her ass (constantly calling him "David" while she excused his behavior was pure gravy) and wished he would lift her ban.

DUmmies love to be smacked around by a "power top" and will excuse those bruises and black eyes for more shitty treatment.  The crazy bitch Iverglass is nothing but one of the many who were abused and are howling at their exile.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #139 on: May 29, 2012, 04:04:43 PM »
The Krazy Kanunt is still at it.  :loser:
Several OP's that only she may repond to.  :mental:
Rants about the primatives on the island that no doubt are laughing at her.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #140 on: May 29, 2012, 04:10:43 PM »
:lmao:

I guess I must be a self hating woman with low confidence and consider myself submissive because I find that funny.

LMAO - The question is, did it make Iverglas angry ? - Because that's what matters..  :lmao:

I'm not sure, but I suspect we can find enough volunteers to remedy that with all the hawt that's happening at CC. :naughty:    BTW - I'm typing this while eating a bigass sammich. Unfortunately I had to make it myself.    :popcorn:

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #141 on: May 29, 2012, 04:37:04 PM »
LMAO - The question is, did it make Iverglas angry ? - Because that's what matters..  :lmao:

I'm not sure, but I suspect we can find enough volunteers to remedy that with all the hawt that's happening at CC. :naughty:    BTW - I'm typing this while eating a bigass sammich. Unfortunately I had to make it myself.    :popcorn:
If the I'veherass would allow others to comment on her blog, you could have asked her to make it. :whistling:

Offline commonguymd

« Reply #142 on: May 29, 2012, 05:23:36 PM »
I think she is quite entertaining.  If she was truly a mole, she is a mole extraordinaire.  I don't think that at all though to be honest. She is way to prolific in her own set of assorted facts.  I think she is an over educated curmudgeon on the highest order with a bent on bitterness.  She seems to hate lesbians but I think that is because she is homophobic in her own right.  Afraid she is a lesbian and fights it, thus perhaps the bitterness from decades of pent up emotions.  She ought to find a way out of that proverbial closet and hang loose.  Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #143 on: May 29, 2012, 06:03:24 PM »

Did you wanna be?

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #144 on: May 29, 2012, 06:04:54 PM »
If the I'veherass would allow others to comment on her blog, you could have asked her to make it. :whistling:

Only if I could preface it with 'Shaddup bitch' first...    :popcorn:

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #145 on: May 29, 2012, 08:02:35 PM »
Only if I could preface it with 'Shaddup bitch' first...    :popcorn:
Tell her to fetch a beer, while she's at it.
Dare ya.