Author Topic: Iverglas is TOAST!!!  (Read 11489 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Iverglas is TOAST!!!
« Reply #100 on: May 24, 2012, 01:49:37 PM »
She really needs to stop feeling like a victim, she needs to join a discussion on make-up, handbags and sunless tanning, that always cheers me up.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #101 on: May 24, 2012, 01:52:17 PM »
She really needs to stop feeling like a victim, she needs to join a discussion on make-up, handbags and sunless tanning, that always cheers me up.

That's because you're actually a girl.   :lmao:
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #102 on: May 24, 2012, 01:54:12 PM »

Hi5 for the mockery.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #103 on: May 24, 2012, 02:02:00 PM »
That's because you're actually a girl. :lmao:

:lmao:

Hi5 for the mockery.

I was totally being serious though, nothing like buying a new handbag when you have the blahs or going into a store like Ulta, it's totally exciting.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #104 on: May 24, 2012, 02:13:38 PM »
:lmao:

I was totally being serious though, nothing like buying a new handbag when you have the blahs or going into a store like Ulta, it's totally exciting.

I know you were.  Funny thing is, at some point someone apparently accused Iverglass and some other DUmmie harpies of being men.  That's what I was referring to.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline DefiantSix

• Set Condition One throughout the ship
  • Captain, IKV Defiant
« Reply #105 on: May 24, 2012, 02:20:13 PM »
Everybody hates the left. Oh yeah, and women. Especially really really smart leftist women.
Here's a clue, you sure ain't one of them.  :mental:

"[R]eally really smart leftist women", huh?  Is that anything like Sasqua...

Oops.  I forgot.

It's been proven that there really is such a thing as Sasquatch.  :-)
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here."
-- Capt. John Parker

"I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission"
-- Capt. Steve Rogers

"In this present crisis, government in not the solution to our problem, government IS the problem."
-- Ronaldus Magnus

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #106 on: May 24, 2012, 03:34:22 PM »

That's what's so great about it. The difference between a woman who's happy being a woman, and a feminist who seems to be intent on hating that femininity. Just as long as you don't want me to come hand-bag shopping with you...

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #107 on: May 24, 2012, 03:48:57 PM »
Yeah, she's got the door barricaded and is in there all by herself.  Her "forum" is not taking on any new members, which is a shame.

I was going to drop her an invite to come here...   O-)
Seabeyond is in there. I have wondered for some time though if seabeyond and iverglas are the same person.
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #108 on: May 24, 2012, 03:53:31 PM »
I know you were.  Funny thing is, at some point someone apparently accused Iverglass and some other DUmmie harpies of being men.  That's what I was referring to.

That comment was directed to Aristotelian, look up ^^^.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #109 on: May 24, 2012, 03:55:15 PM »
That's what's so great about it. The difference between a woman who's happy being a woman, and a feminist who seems to be intent on hating that femininity. Just as long as you don't want me to come hand-bag shopping with you...

Never! I'm able to spend more when my husband doesn't come shopping with me! :-)

Offline Emdamascus

• Probationary (Probie)
  • E&M Knifeworks
« Reply #110 on: May 25, 2012, 07:51:44 AM »
I for one am going to miss her simply for her hoplophobic rants in the gungeon. That loon could talk in amazing circles. I think she was instrumental in forming clinton's definition of hjs famous argument over what "is" is
Annoy a liberal

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #111 on: May 25, 2012, 09:56:44 AM »
I for one am going to miss her simply for her hoplophobic rants in the gungeon. That loon could talk in amazing circles. I think she was instrumental in forming clinton's definition of hjs famous argument over what "is" is

Yes, her explanation of why Feinstein's (Or was it Boxer's?  No matter) quote about how she would have 'outright bannned all guns if she could, but didn't have the votes', did not prove she wanted to ban all private gun ownership was a tour de force of denial, transparent deception, and unconvincing hair-splitting.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Emdamascus

• Probationary (Probie)
  • E&M Knifeworks
« Reply #112 on: May 26, 2012, 12:37:38 AM »
Yes, her explanation of why Feinstein's (Or was it Boxer's?  No matter) quote about how she would have 'outright bannned all guns if she could, but didn't have the votes', did not prove she wanted to ban all private gun ownership was a tour de force of denial, transparent deception, and unconvincing hair-splitting.
I laughed myself silly at that interchange. I personally liked her long tirades citing Canadian law which of course is irrelevant when it comes to USA gun laws. And her hatred of the term hoplophobe. Some classic stuff. Jpak and Hoyt are a hoot, as was my fellow Tucsonan ProudDad, Anyone know what happened to that loon?
Annoy a liberal

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #113 on: May 26, 2012, 12:41:57 AM »
I think ProudDad up and disappeared one day.  I remember a few discussions about him at the time.

I bet the search function would turn up some interesting stuff.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Boojatta

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #114 on: May 26, 2012, 10:22:41 AM »
She's so cute when she's angry....   :-)

Apparently a little tribute from Boojatta. One of the most annoying posters I've ever encountered, but we do have one thing in common: torpedoed by the gang of liars and cheats who operate out of the LGBT group at DU, who lied and cheated him/her off the site.
http://feministshosts.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?pid=67#p67

See that?  She didn't assume that they are LGBT individuals.  She was careful to refer to people "who operate out of the LGBT group at DU."  That's just one small addition to the existing evidence that Iverglas is a smart woman.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #115 on: May 26, 2012, 10:38:36 AM »
Quote from: Aristotelian on May 24, 2012, 12:34:22 pm

Never! I'm able to spend more when my husband doesn't come shopping with me! :-)
Let him go with you Bally. He can hold your purse while you rummage through the dispaly articles. :fuelfire:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 10:41:08 AM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #116 on: May 26, 2012, 11:43:28 AM »

See that?  She didn't assume that they are LGBT individuals.  She was careful to refer to people "who operate out of the LGBT group at DU."  That's just one small addition to the existing evidence that Iverglas is a smart woman.

I have to say, I find Iverglas talking at her forum very amusing.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #117 on: May 26, 2012, 11:44:56 AM »
Let him go with you Bally. He can hold your purse while you rummage through the dispaly articles. :fuelfire:

LOL, he'd never do that.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #118 on: May 26, 2012, 11:46:04 AM »

BTW, you forget the I and the Q, it's LGBTIQ (Intersex and questioning).

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #119 on: May 26, 2012, 11:50:33 AM »
Iverglas, come over here and register, though I disagree with a lot of what you say I do find you interesting at least.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2012, 11:57:01 AM »
BTW, you forget the I and the Q, it's LGBTIQ (Intersex and questioning). WTF and BBQ.  It's LGBTWTFBBQ.

Fixt! O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Boojatta

• Banned
  • Just Off Probation
« Reply #121 on: May 26, 2012, 12:13:13 PM »
Iverglas talking at her forum
Think of it as a blog that prohibits posting of comments by readers.  It just happens to be masquerading as a message board.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #122 on: May 26, 2012, 11:02:43 PM »
Think of it as a blog that prohibits posting of comments by readers.  It just happens to be masquerading as a message board.
As much as it hurts, I will give you an H5 for that.
I still like pie.  :rotf:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #123 on: May 26, 2012, 11:08:42 PM »
As much as it hurts, I will give you an H5 for that.
I still like pie.  :rotf:
That was pretty good. Giving Boojatta credit where credit is due was the right thing to do. Bravo Zulu.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline Skul

• Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #124 on: May 26, 2012, 11:14:27 PM »
That was pretty good. Giving Boojatta credit where credit is due was the right thing to do. Bravo Zulu.
Oh hush, I just hope Dutch doesn't see that.  :whistling: