Author Topic: Crash and burn  (Read 1025 times)

Offline lars1701c

Crash and burn
« on: May 29, 2012, 12:13:57 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014130570

I just had to respond to this stupid thread....

Bree2002
11. You've got to be kidding

No wonder the state is in obama's camp, its run by democraps and the picture perfect model of gimmie gimmie gimmie mindset.

Funny I never EVER hear any DUmmie who supports splitting up the electoral votes up the way the voters of the state voted. lol that would've been a ton more for the Republicans in the case of CA.

I know i am getting banned but I just had to respond to the idiots in this thread. People love laughing at the stupidity that permeates this website, I just wish to thank you for the belly laughs I get day in and day out here.

You know why most of the retards in CA vote for the person with the D next to his/her name? WHY WOULD ANYONE vote for the guy that's going to cut his/her freebies?

One last thing that I find absurd on DU, you all say we should take care of the poor with "social safety nets" but 9 times out of 10 its others money you want to take of them with, never your own....
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."
~~~ The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: Crash and burn
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2012, 12:32:46 PM »
They're cheering the downfall of a once great state.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2012, 12:42:09 PM »
bayareaboy
3. Come on, the rest of the US, ...

get with the program!

We are always trying to show you folks the way, and some how, well I won't go into it.

Stooooopid DUmmie. California is showing the way alright. The road to ruin, that is and Illinois is hell bent on following them.

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2012, 12:42:27 PM »

Maybe i am stupid but how can they with a straight face use CA as a example of liberal/progressive way of life and not expect us to mock them?"
"You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2012, 12:43:07 PM »
Stooooopid DUmmie. California is showing the way alright. The road to ruin, that is and Illinois is hell bent on following them.

If he said the WAY NOT to do it I'd agree with him  :-)

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2012, 12:46:12 PM »
They need a theme song to go with that. Maybe Nero's fiddle while Rome burns ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #6 on: May 29, 2012, 01:04:49 PM »

Taps?
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #7 on: May 29, 2012, 01:06:53 PM »

Maybe i am stupid but how can they with a straight face use CA as a example of liberal/progressive way of life and not expect us to mock them?"

Only 2 reasons someone can say something like that with a straight face, they're either stupid or they're moles trying to make the left look stupid.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #8 on: May 29, 2012, 01:24:56 PM »
Taps?
Nah, Taps is an honorable piece of music.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #9 on: May 29, 2012, 01:53:41 PM »
Nah, Taps is an honorable piece of music.

Yeah, I get your point.  Darth Vader's March from Star Wars? . . . naah, Dick Cheney would get mad--rightfully so. O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline jukin

« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 02:01:54 PM »
I live in the most liberal county in kalifornia. It was the only county to not approve Prop 8. I have seen less than a hand full of 0bama 2012 bumper stickers. In fact, more 0bama 08 than 0-12.

I think that kalifornia will be much closer than they think and that it will be a drain on the super genius's campaigning cash that needs to go elsewhere.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline lars1701c

« Reply #11 on: May 29, 2012, 03:00:57 PM »
I wish CA would enact that law where they have to split the EC votes by what percentage of votes they get. Oh boy that would be fun to watch a close election.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 03:10:30 PM »

I vote for Yakety Sax - commonly known as the Benny Hill Show theme.

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 03:13:31 PM »
I wish CA would enact that law where they have to split the EC votes by what percentage of votes they get. Oh boy that would be fun to watch a close election.

Do something akin to what Nebraska does, where the EC votes goes by how each district votes, and the overall winner gets the two "at large" votes?

Oh, that'd be awesome.  If you go just by Congressional representation, that'd be another 20 EV going to Romney.

Go ahead, ****er--do it!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 04:59:03 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1014130570

I just had to respond to this stupid thread....

Bree2002
11. You've got to be kidding

No wonder the state is in obama's camp, its run by democraps and the picture perfect model of gimmie gimmie gimmie mindset.

Funny I never EVER hear any DUmmie who supports splitting up the electoral votes up the way the voters of the state voted. lol that would've been a ton more for the Republicans in the case of CA.

I know i am getting banned but I just had to respond to the idiots in this thread. People love laughing at the stupidity that permeates this website, I just wish to thank you for the belly laughs I get day in and day out here.

You know why most of the retards in CA vote for the person with the D next to his/her name? WHY WOULD ANYONE vote for the guy that's going to cut his/her freebies?

One last thing that I find absurd on DU, you all say we should take care of the poor with "social safety nets" but 9 times out of 10 its others money you want to take of them with, never your own....

Damn troll!  :rotf:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2012, 07:55:02 PM »
Daniel537
16. Why waste money on this?

View profile
Poll Missouri, Florida, Nevada, hell even Montana. California is long gone for the GOP.

Yes.  Dump lots and lots of money into MO.  MO is only $10 away from going to Obumbles this time!