Author Topic: lying titty primitive prevaricating  (Read 20385 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: lying titty primitive prevaricating
« Reply #25 on: May 04, 2008, 03:26:39 PM »
Tom seems to have dissappeared...

tammywammy  (1000+ posts)      Sun May-04-08 03:55 PM
Response to Original message
23. You must have missed this post in the other thread where you posted this
 http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=3237898&mesg_id=3242879

Gilligan  (1000+ posts)      Sun May-04-08 03:58 PM
Response to Reply #23
26. Now that is ultra creepy...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #26 on: May 04, 2008, 03:28:19 PM »
Tom seems to have dissappeared...

Of course he did, he's a douche. 

And he's around, just blind to his thread

TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun May-04-08 03:24 PM
Response to Reply #2
6. It never cease's to amaze me. nt

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=389&topic_id=3243398&mesg_id=3243447
« Last Edit: May 04, 2008, 03:34:30 PM by Miss Mia »
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2008, 03:31:09 PM »
He always does when he's caught in a lie and instead of apologizing or admitting, he lies low and waits for the one chance to pounce again with another lie. It can be equated to DUmmie logic. When they're proved to be wrong, instead of admitting it, they lie low, keep their mouths shut, and wait for the NEXT illogical subject to jump on. How many times have the DUmmies been proven wrong and said nothing once it was proven?

TominTib is just living up to their low expectations.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2008, 03:32:06 PM »
A HERETIC I AM  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal
Sun May-04-08 03:27 PM
27. So Tom...are you Eric Taylor?

Or a plagiarist?

You have to be the Author because I find it difficult to believe anyone would post lyrics to a recorded and published song, claiming to be the author, when the truth is so readily available.

Cool! We have a recorded musician in our midst!

Or, we have a plagiarist.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Stink Eye
"Bloodninja: It doesn't get any more serious than a Rhinocerus about to charge your ass."

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2008, 03:38:52 PM »
He always does when he's caught in a lie and instead of apologizing or admitting, he lies low and waits for the one chance to pounce again with another lie. It can be equated to DUmmie logic. When they're proved to be wrong, instead of admitting it, they lie low, keep their mouths shut, and wait for the NEXT illogical subject to jump on. How many times have the DUmmies been proven wrong and said nothing once it was proven?

TominTib is just living up to their low expectations.

I'm sure his girlfriend just got his login info again and posted another lie to make him look bad. ::)
25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2008, 03:39:02 PM »
Tom is also the Horse Whisperer...

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sat May-03-08 07:29 PM
Response to Reply #28
55. Have you ever been around running stock?
 The only thing they would prefer over running is to be in front of the pack.

Those horses will actually become depressed if they see other horses running and are unable to do so themselves.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x5801231#5802019
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2008, 03:39:08 PM »
This really says it all:

Raejeanowl  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)
13. Is Your Real Name EricTaylor?

Otherwise, there's a factual problem with you claiming you wrote that song, the name of which is "Your God."

http://www.mysongwriters.com/BlueRuby/Scuffletown_lyric...

TomInTib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sat May-03-08 04:08 AM
Response to Reply #13
17. Yep

more in your Inbox

when I'm in better shape...

Oh, but......

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sat May-03-08 01:58 AM
Response to Reply #12
13. Hell....
 I thought I was probably on your "Ignore" list...

since I appear to be on a ton of them...

But, anyway....

That Right Reverend Wright (my last name, too) got me to thinking...

Tom

:confused:

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2008, 03:40:42 PM »
TiT probably just doesn't formally recognize U.S. copyright laws that were instituted during the  * Administration...
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2008, 03:43:10 PM »
Maybe Eric Taylor was one of Tom's super secret aliases when he was an operative for CTU. Probably trained Jack Bauer.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2008, 03:45:06 PM »

TomInTib  (1000+ posts)      Sat May-03-08 01:58 AM
Response to Reply #12
13. Hell....
 I thought I was probably on your "Ignore" list...

since I appear to be on a ton of them...

But, anyway....

That Right Reverend Wright (my last name, too) got me to thinking...

Tom

:confused:

Hey, wait a minute...PitViper (a.k.a. BuzzClik/TrouserSnake) vehementantly denied that TiT's actual last name was "Wright". What gives???
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2008, 03:50:00 PM »
Hey, wait a minute...PitViper (a.k.a. BuzzClik/TrouserSnake) vehementantly denied that TiT's actual last name was "Wright". What gives???

I'm thinking we could use some of Daveman's Photoshop skills. Superimpose Tom's pic over Jason Bourne and title it, "The TominTib Identity". I don't know what it is with this fool. MPS maybe? But people with MPS don't normally assume other people's identity. I really want to think he's just some dumbass who revels in lying, but I seriously think this idiot has some serious mental issues.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2008, 03:57:09 PM »
Whatever you do, don't Google "Tom Wright".  According to Google, Tom is an Anglican Bishop, an architect, a preeminent rock photographer from the 60's, a rare toy collector, and a member of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.  He's also a black man.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2008, 04:07:45 PM »
Whatever you do, don't Google "Tom Wright".  According to Google, Tom is an Anglican Bishop, an architect, a preeminent rock photographer from the 60's, a rare toy collector, and a member of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.  He's also a black man.

Those are his lesser accomplishments.

Al Gore may have invented the internet but it wouldn't have been possible if Tom hadn't invented electricity, semiconductors, large scale integration and then the microprocessor.  We owe him so much.  It was only a few months ago that my family was sitting in the living room watching TV by a nice warm fire and I had thought how tough it would be if Tom hadn't given us television to entertain us and fire to keep us warm.

25 years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash and Bob Hope.  Now we have Obama, no hope and no cash.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2008, 04:17:02 PM »

Oh now, we all know the analytical skills of the buzzy one.

That's why, when the primitives and sub-primitives went all atitter and all aflutter over the temporary downness of conservativeunderground, I was hoping the buzzy one would show up at that bonfire, to tell the primitives and sub-primitives what was happening with conservativeunderground.

Alas, as late as this afternoon, the buzzy one hadn't showed up there.

We really need the buzzy one to explain things to us.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2008, 04:31:35 PM »
One would think that after the number of times our people have caught him in a lie and have forward information to the police, the military and to copyright holders that he would stop. I guess some shitbags can't help themselves. It doesn't make it right but then again if he were to have a run in with either the lawyers for the RIAA or the military I wouldn't excatly cry tears for him.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Chris_

« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2008, 04:59:15 PM »
One would think that after the number of times our people have caught him in a lie and have forward information to the police, the military and to copyright holders that he would stop. I guess some shitbags can't help themselves. It doesn't make it right but then again if he were to have a run in with either the lawyers for the RIAA or the military I wouldn't excatly cry tears for him.

It could very well be he is judgment proof.  That may be why he doesn't care about any civil penalties.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2008, 05:03:39 PM »
maddezmom  DU Moderator Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun May-04-08 05:56 PM
30. locking   Updated at 12:11 PM

If you are Eric Taylor I apologize, but if you're not this
is plagiarism and a violation of DU rules.

But will the tombstone him?

Offline Chris_

« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2008, 05:05:48 PM »
maddezmom  DU Moderator Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun May-04-08 05:56 PM
30. locking   Updated at 12:11 PM

Party pooper!!  :rotf:

Offline Miss Mia

« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2008, 05:06:07 PM »
maddezmom  DU Moderator Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Sun May-04-08 05:56 PM

He's managed to skate by for so long, I doubt he'll be tombstoned.  He should be, the liar that he is. 
Stink Eye

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2008, 05:06:46 PM »

Not a chance.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline ScubaGuy

« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2008, 05:07:57 PM »

He's managed to skate by for so long, I doubt he'll be tombstoned.  He should be, the liar that he is. 

Personally I'd hate to see him get the axe since he does provide a lot of laughs.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2008, 05:12:02 PM »
Wow. I can't believe the lying titty primitive hasn't taken a dirt nap yet. Proof posted directly on DU and he's still around? Amazing.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #47 on: May 04, 2008, 05:14:21 PM »
Wow. I can't believe the lying titty primitive hasn't taken a dirt nap yet. Proof posted directly on DU and he's still around? Amazing.

Isn't the first time he's been proven to be a liar. Shows their character, eh?

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2008, 05:18:01 PM »
Has anyone emailed Mr. Taylor and let him know he's actually a fabricator named TiT?

Yes I did last night.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2008, 05:21:24 PM »

Isn't the first time he's been proven to be a liar. Shows their character, eh?
and this time it was directly from this Taylor guy's rep. amazing.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle