Author Topic: Free Corey Gunz (Facebook group for gangbanger who stabbed a girl)  (Read 1935 times)

Offline GCBill

Teen stabbed at mayors bowling party

August 14th, 2011

Mayor Michael Nutter fed up with teen violence in Philadelphia extended the curfew for  kids under 18 in certain ares of the city. He also organized fun things for kids to do. This was an attempt to curb flash mobs and violence.  Saturday night, as kids were leaving a bowling party at Erie lanes, on Erie Ave., a girl was stabbed after she refused to go out with an 18 year old who kept hitting on her.

Corey Maxey, 18, of North 10th Street allegedly could not take rejection too well, and stabbed the girl as she was walking to a bus stop with friends. She was rushed to a local hospital where she was treated for a puncture wound in her arm and released.

Free Corey Gunz

Justdoit Ki-lo
HE BOOKED AGAIN? SMH. WEN HE GET OUT?
August 20 at 3:30am
        Tee Npg PowTap-it We dk yet
        August 20 at 3:40am
        Justdoit Ki-lo oh.. Wat he get booked 4?
        August 20 at 3:48am · 1 person
        Tee Npg PowTap-it Sum bitch said he stabb her
        August 20 at 3:49am
        Justdoit Ki-lo wtf.. Wen?
        August 20 at 3:51am
        Tee Npg PowTap-it at that bowlin party
        August 20 at 3:52am
        Justdoit Ki-lo Damn... He not gettin out 4 a min.. smh.. IMMA MISS HIM
        August 20 at 3:54am
        Tee Npg PowTap-it True
        August 20 at 3:56am
        Justdoit Ki-lo lol... Were she say he stabbed her at?
        August 20 at 4:01am
        Tee Npg PowTap-it Idk
        Justdoit Ki-lo Tru
        August 20 at 4:03am
        Free Corey Gunz She said he stabbed her in his arm he did iht tho bhut iht was an accident nd he apolgized nd she accepted iht than she called da cops and rat when i c her iht on sight real shit
        August 20 at 2:53pm
        Justdoit Ki-lo COREY MA MANS SO LET ME NOE WHO IMMA HAV 2 F**K UP
        August 20 at 4:42pm · 1 person
Dommie Turner
Free corey f**kk the law*
August 20 at 4:43pm

Tahire Atm Briscoe
Free ma f**kin boy , even tho that n***a be doing sum crazy s**t , that's still ma boy
August 20 at 10:01am

> Malika Ily Richardson likes this.

Rickey Pearson
Papa Bear Production says free my n***a too if not somebody is gonna get there plate broke so call ur mamma and tell her to get ur plate ready!!!
August 21 at 12:54am

Free Corey Gunz
Omg where u goin to be @ on sep 3rd?
Friend: Girl u already kno I'm be @ 6st park my young bull freaky fn lance & leem comin home on they home pass & its present by Ash fn nasty & Mi-Mi Wda Cake & kimmie geez & benny Mac u kno it's goin to do the ***** & it's hosted by the best addicted to beauty & blessed with beauty & Miami & ATM & No Picks & Many Many More just be here
No Flashmob type s**t just come show love if u don't kno how to get here BUS ROUTES 3,SUB,47,15,23 !!
August 25 at 2:16am

> Free Corey Gunz likes this.

---------------------------------------------------

A young lady gets STABBED for having the class and sense not to hit it with a dirtbag gangbanger, his "friends" know he did it, but they support HIM and want to hurt, maybe even kill HER.

But they are "urban heroes" and we are "misogynists" because we are opposed to the murder of the pre-born?
Capitalism is based on self-interest and self-esteem; it holds integrity and trustworthiness as cardinal virtues and makes them pay off in the marketplace, thus demanding that men survive by means of virtue, not vices. It is this superlatively moral system that the welfare statists propose to improve upon by means of preventative law, snooping bureaucrats, and the chronic goad of fear.
 - Alan Greenspan, The Assault on Integrity (1963)

Offline thundley4

Re: Free Corey Gunz (Facebook group for gangbanger who stabbed a girl)
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 11:55:14 PM »
How about a "DP for Corey Gunz" FB page?   :fuelfire:

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2011, 12:20:07 AM »
And they vote....if old enough....D.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2011, 03:18:36 AM »
The people who made those comments in the above quote should be removed from the gene pool post haste.

Harsh ?

Bet yer ass it is.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 04:55:55 AM »
Can anyone translate that gibberish into English?
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 08:01:20 AM »
Justdoit Ki-lo
HE BOOKED AGAIN? SMH. WEN HE GET OUT?
August 20 at 3:30am
He is booked again? I am shaking my head. When does he get out?
        Tee Npg PowTap-it We dk yet
        August 20 at 3:40am
We do not know yet.
        Justdoit Ki-lo oh.. Wat he get booked 4?
        August 20 at 3:48am · 1 person
What was he booked for?
        Tee Npg PowTap-it Sum bitch said he stabb her
        August 20 at 3:49am
Some women said he stabbed her.
        Justdoit Ki-lo wtf.. Wen?
        August 20 at 3:51am
Unbelievable. When?
        Tee Npg PowTap-it at that bowlin party
        August 20 at 3:52am
At that bowling party.
        Justdoit Ki-lo Damn... He not gettin out 4 a min.. smh.. IMMA MISS HIM
        August 20 at 3:54am
He is not getting out for a minute (?). I am shaking my head. I miss him.
        Tee Npg PowTap-it True
        August 20 at 3:56am
I agree with that.
        Justdoit Ki-lo lol... Were she say he stabbed her at?
Where did she say he stabbed her?
        Tee Npg PowTap-it Idk
I do not know.
        Justdoit Ki-lo Tru
        August 20 at 4:03am
I agree.
        Free Corey Gunz She said he stabbed her in his arm he did iht tho bhut iht was an accident nd he apolgized nd she accepted iht than she called da cops and rat when i c her iht on sight real shit
        August 20 at 2:53pm
She said he stabbed her in her[sic] arm. He did it but it was an accident and he apologized. She accepted it then she called the police and told them what happened. I saw her do it, believe me.
        Justdoit Ki-lo COREY MA MANS SO LET ME NOE WHO IMMA HAV 2 F**K UP
        August 20 at 4:42pm · 1 person
Corey is my friend. So, please let me know who I need to talk to to make this right.
Dommie Turner
Free corey f**kk the law*
August 20 at 4:43pm
The justice system is not working for us.

Tahire Atm Briscoe
Free ma f**kin boy , even tho that n***a be doing sum crazy s**t , that's still ma boy
August 20 at 10:01am
Please let my good friend go, even though that rascal does some mischievous activities, he is still my friend.

> Malika Ily Richardson likes this.

Rickey Pearson
Papa Bear Production says free my n***a too if not somebody is gonna get there plate broke so call ur mamma and tell her to get ur plate ready!!!
August 21 at 12:54am
I also say free my good friend too. If not, then someone is going to forcibly lose their virginity. Please tell your mother to get you ready to have your virginity taken.

Free Corey Gunz
Omg where u goin to be @ on sep 3rd?
Friend: Girl u already kno I'm be @ 6st park my young bull freaky fn lance & leem comin home on they home pass & its present by Ash fn nasty & Mi-Mi Wda Cake & kimmie geez & benny Mac u kno it's goin to do the ***** & it's hosted by the best addicted to beauty & blessed with beauty & Miami & ATM & No Picks & Many Many More just be here
No Flashmob type s**t just come show love if u don't kno how to get here BUS ROUTES 3,SUB,47,15,23 !!
August 25 at 2:16am
Oh my goodness, where are you going to be on September 3rd?
Friend: My female friend, you already know I will be the 6th street park. My strong, young friend whose street name is "freaky fn lance" and Leem are coming home because that got a home pass from jail. It is a present from these friends whose street names are "Ash fn nasty & Mi-Mi Wda Cake & kimmie geez & benny Mac". There is going to be a lot of easy women there and it is being hosted by these people "Miami & ATM & No Picks" and other people. You must go.
Please do not riot just enjoy yourself. If you do not know how to get there use bus route #3 or sub routes #47, #15 or #23.

> Free Corey Gunz likes this.

I think that is an accurate translation. It has been a while since I lived in an area where people talked like that but I think I got the gist of it.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 08:06:07 AM »
What a bunch of illiterate f'n animals.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Erasmus

• Holla ifju thank im seeeeexy!
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2011, 08:30:02 AM »
The people who made those comments in the above quote should be removed from the gene pool post haste.

Harsh ?

Bet yer ass it is.

Leaving those thugs free to perpetuate that type of idiocy is harsh.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #8 on: September 01, 2011, 08:32:52 AM »
Free Mumia!  Free Tookie!!!!!!! :panic:
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2011, 08:35:17 AM »
It sounds like Coreyz and crewz need a whole lot of high-velocity lead poisoning.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline GCBill

« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2011, 08:47:55 AM »
Leaving those thugs free to perpetuate that type of idiocy is harsh.

There were some stories about it the day after the stabbing happened, but no press followup that I could find.

I am hoping that some more people take an interest in keeping a media focus on this story. I believe it is the kind that really smashes political correctness. The comments in the Facebook group alone, not to mention the personal "wall" postings of many of the posters, should be enlightening that these are not heroic individuals in search of economic and social justice, but rather shallow, selfish, violent, sociopathic thugs.

A perfect demonstration of liberal hypocrisy: If they support the young lady, they are racist. If they support the young man, they are sexist for excusing violence against women.
Capitalism is based on self-interest and self-esteem; it holds integrity and trustworthiness as cardinal virtues and makes them pay off in the marketplace, thus demanding that men survive by means of virtue, not vices. It is this superlatively moral system that the welfare statists propose to improve upon by means of preventative law, snooping bureaucrats, and the chronic goad of fear.

Offline commonguymd

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2011, 09:48:00 AM »
subhumans.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #12 on: September 01, 2011, 11:20:30 AM »
Sounds like routine internal correspondence between members the presidential reelection committee.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2011, 12:41:34 PM »
Quote from:  FiddyBeowulf
I think that is an accurate translation. It has been a while since I lived in an area where people talked like that but I think I got the gist of it.

LOL. Reminds me of this classic:

[youtube=425,350]pvLAh8LLl7o[/youtube]
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 12:43:04 PM »
I miss ole Royal Marshall.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 02:07:56 PM »

Maybe this will help.

[youtube=425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EndozxolXKE[/youtube]
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 03:59:14 PM »
 :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

(Not for someone being stabbed or shot but the rest is  :rofl: )

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 04:12:36 PM »
He is booked again? I am shaking my head. When does he get out?We do not know yet.What was he booked for?Some women said he stabbed her.Unbelievable. When?At that bowling party.He is not getting out for a minute (?). I am shaking my head. I miss him.I agree with that.Where did she say he stabbed her?I do not know.I agree.She said he stabbed her in her[sic] arm. He did it but it was an accident and he apologized. She accepted it then she called the police and told them what happened. I saw her do it, believe me.Corey is my friend. So, please let me know who I need to talk to to make this right.The justice system is not working for us.
Please let my good friend go, even though that rascal does some mischievous activities, he is still my friend.
I also say free my good friend too. If not, then someone is going to forcibly lose their virginity. Please tell your mother to get you ready to have your virginity taken.
Oh my goodness, where are you going to be on September 3rd?
Friend: My female friend, you already know I will be the 6th street park. My strong, young friend whose street name is "freaky fn lance" and Leem are coming home because that got a home pass from jail. It is a present from these friends whose street names are "Ash fn nasty & Mi-Mi Wda Cake & kimmie geez & benny Mac". There is going to be a lot of easy women there and it is being hosted by these people "Miami & ATM & No Picks" and other people. You must go.
Please do not riot just enjoy yourself. If you do not know how to get there use bus route #3 or sub routes #47, #15 or #23.

^5!!

:lmao:

I'm freakin' cryin' here. 

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline GCBill

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 05:31:12 PM »
An apparent photo of the "oppressed" young man, Npg Coreywit Dabaldy (aka Corey Gunz aka Corey Maxey Jr.):

Pop quiz: What is the significance of the tattoo on his fingers?

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #19 on: September 01, 2011, 05:41:42 PM »
Gang affiliation code, or something. Not exactly sure if it's a number to letter translation thing, or a block he live on, or something else, but it's certainly gang related.

The shit posted on facebook is just sad. Chris rock was exactly right when he said there is a definite difference between black people, and well....you get the idea if you've seen him.

Abhorrent behavior. "High velocity lead poisoning" is exactly right.

Prayers for the victim.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #20 on: September 01, 2011, 05:44:00 PM »
Gang affiliation code, or something. Not exactly sure if it's a number to letter translation thing, or a block he live on, or something else, but it's certainly gang related.

It's hundred code for a homicide call.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2011, 06:00:34 PM »
Hmmmm. Didn't know thta. Thanks for the edumacation.  :tongue:

The other stuff I mentioned though is common for "bangers." I watch too much "Gangland."

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline GCBill

« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2011, 06:53:52 PM »
It's hundred code for a homicide call.

Probably a poser, but I hope the Philly police take some time to see what this young man, and the No Pickz Gang, is about.

I wonder if the "Gangland" TV show would have any interest in these idiots? If they are a legitimate gang, doing real gang deeds, they have to be THE most moronic one in history - bragging and communicating threats and showing their faces on Facebook.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2011, 06:54:45 PM »
It's the princinct number he's assigned for the Kenyan's get-out-the-vote effort.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2011, 07:24:36 AM »
187 = dispatch code for homicide.