Author Topic: A shoutout from the Weightedlady (merged topics)  (Read 13511 times)

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Re: A shoutout from the Weightedlady (merged topics)
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2011, 12:16:33 PM »
1. Feel free to post.

We're not allowed to freely post at DU because they suppress intelligent points of view.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2011, 12:16:58 PM »
Lord, how DUmmies like to run their cockholsters behind $kammer's apron.

S'okay.  My mole has already posted in that thread.  Let them go apeshit NOW.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2011, 12:23:20 PM »
.............................and the 1986 Buick pulls up to put in her .02 worth. 

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

bobbolink Donating Member (1000+ posts) 
Sat May-14-11 11:33 AM
Response to Reply #32
62. Those things don't exist among "progressives"?   Updated at 1:32 PM

There are no "immature personal attacks" here?

That thread with the laughter about a homeless man compacted in a dumpster were just good, clean fun?

Offline Traveshamockery

« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2011, 12:25:29 PM »
Do we have any new members this morning?  They've been invited and will be welcomed to come here and post. 

Come on DUmmies - where's your courage? 

:loser: :loser: :loser:

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2011, 12:25:48 PM »
hootinholler  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-14-11 11:34 AM
Response to Original message
52. A tip O' the bong to
 thundley4 and Odin's Hand

One of the amorphous floaters pipes up.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Traveshamockery

« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2011, 12:26:18 PM »
S'okay.  My mole has already posted in that thread.  Let them go apeshit NOW.

Mine too!!! 

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: A shoutout from the Weightedlady
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2011, 12:33:08 PM »
This thread is now at the top of the greatest page with 76  recommendations.....

Also, I've noticed that the MODS are not around much on the weekend mornings. However, I am surprised this one is still there.

The moderators are stoned or passed out.

As they usually are.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Traveshamockery

« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2011, 12:35:31 PM »
The moderators are stoned or passed out.

As they usually are.

Sitting in their basements drinking beer, being stoned, and eating Cheetos will do that.  When will they ever learn?  
« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 12:45:52 PM by Traveshamockery »

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2011, 12:35:51 PM »

Mine too!!! 

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'll go a bit further with the DUmmies, especially the one who seems to think that a profession in which one receives tips is somehow less noble than another.

At the end of the day, DUmmies, it's not the size of the check alone that measures one's worth.  Ask yourselves, what did you DO to EARN that check?  When you walk out the gate, office, restaurant, etc., at the end of the day, have you made a POSITIVE difference?  Are you going there tomorrow ready to contribute, with those around you looking forward to working with you again?  In other words, DUmmies, are you there as a PROFESSIONAL, or just picking up a paycheck every two weeks?

Or, as I rather suspect is the case with most of ya'll, you go home, bitch and grouse, pissed off at everyone and everything for not listening to YOU, because, Goddammit, you're just too damn smart for everyone!  You, and you alone, are the only reason that place is in business anymore!  I am genius, hear me roar!  I'll quit!  That'll show them!

Yeah, not so much.  Cause as soon as you do, you find out that no, you are NOT in fact the savior of all, and you're stuck to grousing anonymously on DU, making shit up as to why you can't get unemployment insurance, how those evil Rethuglican fundies forced you out, and how vengance shall be yours!  Again, not so much.

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2011, 12:38:37 PM »
I see that a lot of jealous DUmmies have been trying to gain attention from the Cave in that thread. Several even believe they were specifically mentioned in DUmpster threads. I notoced that there are only eight of the heavy hitter DUmmies posting. the weightedlady not being credible as DOTY material at this early stage. More than likely the unknowns were inadvertently snagged in a sweep of threads at a large bonfire by mere coincidence.

I would advise the the heathen throngs, the unterprimitizen get to work posting some really stupid, asinine, out-of-this-world mind boggling brain farts they think is intelligent thought and earn a vote, nay, a mere nomination, for the DOTY.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2011, 12:40:42 PM »

Sitting in their basements drinking beer, being stones, and eating Cheetos will do that.  When will they ever learn? 

Never.

I've been using the primitives on Skins's island as anthropological material--after all, they have their castes, their rituals and ceremonies, their taboos, their totems, their systems of identification, their councils, their class-enforced languages, &c., &c., &c.--since late January 2001, and I haven't seen a primitive learn anything yet.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2011, 12:42:44 PM »
Skidmore   (1000+ posts)             Sat May-14-11 10:13 AM
Response to Original message
34. So who funds that cesspool?
Skidmore   (1000+ posts)             Sat May-14-11 10:17 AM
Response to Reply #36
38. There is virtually no information about who the moderators or site owners are. I'm wondering if it isn't sponsored by one of the big guys. It just seems to me that people who are so proud of their view should hide when the appear to want to present a...message?... to the public.

We know who owns DU and why they conduct business the way they do...what their philosphy is. Just sayin'
Ahh, too funny. 

We have a Staff page.  Isn't that enough?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Traveshamockery

« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2011, 12:43:17 PM »
I'll go a bit further with the DUmmies, especially the one who seems to think that a profession in which one receives tips is somehow less noble than another.

At the end of the day, DUmmies, it's not the size of the check alone that measures one's worth.  Ask yourselves, what did you DO to EARN that check?  When you walk out the gate, office, restaurant, etc., at the end of the day, have you made a POSITIVE difference?  Are you going there tomorrow ready to contribute, with those around you looking forward to working with you again?  In other words, DUmmies, are you there as a PROFESSIONAL, or just picking up a paycheck every two weeks?

Or, as I rather suspect is the case with most of ya'll, you go home, bitch and grouse, pissed off at everyone and everything for not listening to YOU, because, Goddammit, you're just too damn smart for everyone!  You, and you alone, are the only reason that place is in business anymore!  I am genius, hear me roar!  I'll quit!  That'll show them!

Yeah, not so much.  Cause as soon as you do, you find out that no, you are NOT in fact the savior of all, and you're stuck to grousing anonymously on DU, making shit up as to why you can't get unemployment insurance, how those evil Rethuglican fundies forced you out, and how vengance shall be yours!  Again, not so much.

As most liberals (and their leader, Obamalamadingdong) believe, companies are in business to employ people, not to make money.  Unfortunately, the DUmmies have not learned that companies which are successful have dedicated employees who appreciate the give and take of that relationship and are rewarded with income and benefits.  They earn them. 

DUmmies never get that.  The narcissism and arrogance most DUmmies and liberals exude about economics and business (which they fail to understand) is always their downfall.  

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2011, 12:44:07 PM »
I would advise the the heathen throngs, the unterprimitizen get to work posting some really stupid, asinine, out-of-this-world mind boggling brain farts they think is intelligent thought and earn a vote, nay, a mere nomination, for the DOTY.

My suggestion is that the primitives forget we even exist.

Remember the discussion three weeks ago, after I figured out that primitives change their behavior whenever they know they're being observed.

When the primitives don't know they're being watched, they're in a blissful--and highly-entertaining--original primitival state, the spectacle providing decent and civilized people a great deal of merriment (and accurate anthropological material, too).
apres moi, le deluge

Offline ChuckJ

« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2011, 12:45:07 PM »
w8liftinglady   (1000+ posts)             Sat May-14-11 09:08 AM
Original message
Hi, members of Conservative Cave...you sweet trolls! A few suggestions

Edited on Sat May-14-11 09:09 AM by w8liftinglady
1. Feel free to post. i came upon your website by accident. Judging by the number of "troll posts" you brave souls made there, I am guessing you come here a lot.
2. If you have THAT much spare time on your hands, here are a few organizations that are begging for help.
We crazy liberals all DO help our fellow man. Do your cave proud!

She came upon CC by accident. DU has to be the most accident-prone place in the universe. They accidentally watch FoxNews, accidentally listen to Beck and Rush, etc.
“Don’t vote for the person who tells you you deserve something. Just don’t do it if it’s something other than life, liberty, or the pursuit of possible happiness. If everyone is telling you you deserve something, vote for the one who is promising you the least. Be suspicious of the man or woman who tell you deserve everything. Because you don’t.” ---Mike Rowe

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2011, 12:47:04 PM »
Hi DUmmies!  :bigbird: Like my new Avatar? I did it just for you.

That's *MY* gun BTW.
I live for using nothing but the best to making new avatars for retards to lose sleep over.  :-)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2011, 12:48:37 PM »
I live for using nothing but the best for making new avatars for retards to lose sleep over.  :-)

Usually I swipe my avatars from Skins's island.

Pedro Picasso, the really stupid "Atman" primitive, had a fit when I used his.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2011, 12:48:45 PM »
She came upon CC by accident. DU has to be the most accident-prone place in the universe. They accidentally watch FoxNews, accidentally listen to Beck and Rush, etc.

Why not?  Everything about their lives is an "accident", including their very conception.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2011, 12:58:05 PM »
bobbolink Donating Member (1000+ posts) 
Sat May-14-11 11:33 AM
That thread with the laughter about a homeless man compacted in a dumpster were just good, clean fun?

Where is that thread? We need it.
Sounds like a good one.

Offline tanstaafl

• I AM the NRA. And I VOTE
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2011, 12:59:34 PM »
My suggestion is that the primitives forget we even exist.

Remember the discussion three weeks ago, after I figured out that primitives change their behavior whenever they know they're being observed.

When the primitives don't know they're being watched, they're in a blissful--and highly-entertaining--original primitival state, the spectacle providing decent and civilized people a great deal of merriment (and accurate anthropological material, too).

Yes, I remember. And I agree.

But I am one of the FNG's on this forum, with an awesomely low post count, that I have to jump at any chance I get to hurl their stupidity back at them. They'll watch this place for a couple of days, then another shiny object of a subject will come up on the DU board to distract them and they'll relapse back to their true form.

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2011, 01:02:07 PM »
 :popcorn:

This is fun to watch. I need to crack a beer and kick back.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2011, 01:04:06 PM »
:popcorn:

I need to crack a beer and kick back.

Bastard.  I hate you.  The jealousy is dripping from my monitor.

Offline chitownchica

« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2011, 01:09:03 PM »
The weightlifting primitive currently resides in the same county as several of my relatives. It pains me to know that the fine people of Waxahachie, Red Oak, and Midlothian have to breathe the air she fouls up, as well as put up with her goofy letters to the editor of some two bit county paper. It's worse than the Waxahachie Daily Wipe, and that's saying something.  

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2011, 01:29:11 PM »
Yes, I remember. And I agree.

But I am one of the FNG's on this forum, with an awesomely low post count, that I have to jump at any chance I get to hurl their stupidity back at them. They'll watch this place for a couple of days, then another shiny object of a subject will come up on the DU board to distract them and they'll relapse back to their true form.

Yeah, my mole, and other moles, are busy right this minute, hurling shiny objects on Skins's island so as to distract the primitives, so they'll forget we're watching them.

I wish to God the cooking and baking primitives would forget franksolich exists, and return to that forum; it's been clogged with cobwebs ever since those primitives learned they were under observation for scientific purposes.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Traveshamockery

« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2011, 01:32:16 PM »

Where is that thread? We need it.
Sounds like a good one.

Her post is in the same thread mentioned above - it's just further down.