Author Topic: A shoutout from the Weightedlady (merged topics)  (Read 13508 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
Re: A shoutout from the Weightedlady
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2011, 10:07:13 AM »
w8liftinglady  (1000+ posts)        Fri May-06-11 03:41 PM
Original message
peri- and post-menopausal DUers... help!
I think the time has finally come. The mood swings are killing me. What can I do to ease some of the symptoms? What worked for you?
One of the first manic-depressive DUmpmonkeys to claim a natural source for her nuttiness. They usually just discuss how many milligrams of which antipsychotic they consume. To answer h8lifter's question, nothing has worked. That's why we call them DUmmies.

i came upon your website by accident.

This is hilarious. It's the same as when they want to quote Rush or Hannity. To maintain DUmp cred, they can't admit they listen religiously. Likewise, they cannot admit to lurking here half their time, but they do. Even more than the prominent DUmmies, the faceless, anonymous, worthless ones like this fulltime letter-to-the-editor lunatic constantly search for evidence they've been noticed, yet their senses are far too dull to feel embarrassment when their DUmmitude is exposed to the light of day.

Thank goodness for the unterprimitiven like this h8lifter. They have no more self-awareness than the critters on Monkey Island, and can be relied upon for endless goofy posts. During these times when most prominent DUmmies cower in embarrassed silence, DUmbasses like DUmmy h8lifter keep the DUmp going.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2011, 10:07:33 AM »
I've noticed that the DU cretins have been trying to interject OUR description about them onto us the past few years.

Except for the bong part. They keep that for themselves.

Stinky gives Frank a personal shoutout, but not by name.

Stinky The Clown   (1000+ posts)             Sat May-14-11 10:15 AM
Response to Original message
37. They're a sad collection of sad, lonely little people. They have a leader they call "coach"

They have a contest each year to determine who they think is Primitive Of The Year. The voting is **fierce** as tens of ballots are cast. I never counted up the number of unique names there, but I'd bet it is huge. Maybe twenty? twenty five unique poster names. One of the saddest figures over there fancies himself a creative writer and makes up stories about posters here. When I say he makes up stories, he does exactly that. Invents whole families for the subjects of his "bouncies" and "campfires". I suppose having little other options in the way of a social outlet causes that.

What we really ought to do is invite them here and maybe have some cake and warm milk with them. Poor lost souls.

Offline gore_bites

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2011, 10:19:22 AM »
Wow...the tread over there has 53 recommendations....#4 on the greatest page.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #28 on: May 14, 2011, 10:23:25 AM »
I had to.  :popcorn:

I hope I confuse them. A French/English speaking Canadian liberal who posts on a right wing American forum vs. DU.

Compaq, I have to tell you, I like you.  I'm glad you have stuck around.

To the DUmmies, I watch your forum because it is always a good idea to know what the crazy people are thinking.  I know a lot of Democrats, I live in the SF Bay Area after all.  A good number of my friends vote to democrat policies and politicians, but they don't let politics consume their lives like you have.  You serve as a reminder of what happens when politics becomes all consuming.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2011, 10:25:20 AM »
Except for the bong part. They keep that for themselves.

True...they are dope fiends after all.
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #30 on: May 14, 2011, 10:27:11 AM »
The DUmmies fail to understand that with what their liberal leaders have done to this country over the last four years, we need something to laugh about and they are the natural target.  It's fun to watch a group of people who obviously have no understanding of how the economy works and how the free market works.  The DUmmies are a group of people who find nothing wrong with begging and pleading from the fellow DUmmies money for food and various other expenses that we conservatives here at the cave pay for with what we earn.  DUmmies have no shame.  They wear their welfare and government entitlements as a badge of honor. 

There is not one bag of Cheetos in my mansion.  In fact, there isn't a basement in my mansion.  I will tell you this though - my husband and I have paid more in federal taxes in the first 4-1/2 months of this year than many of the DUmmies will earn in a year.  So suck on that, DUmmies.  

Now you'll have to excuse me.  I must leave my mansion and take my Mercedes out for some shopping.  I'm trying to decide whether I should go to Neiman-Marcus today or Nordstrom's.  This $5000.00 weekly spending allowance is burning a hole right through my Balenciaga bag!  

Ciao!

« Last Edit: May 14, 2011, 10:33:31 AM by Traveshamockery »

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #31 on: May 14, 2011, 10:35:15 AM »
The unterprimitiven line up to brag of being quoted, or complain about being overlooked:
hootinholler  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-14-11 11:09 AM
Response to Reply #46
48. Well it could be formica, or for 'merica or
Seems I haven't drawn any fire since the election, I'll have to work harder, lol.
I think I've seen this nut's name before, but he's never posted anything interesting. He's useless.

Fly by night  (1000+ posts)      Sat May-14-11 09:19 AM
7. Yes, those troglodytes seem fixated with DU and DUers (including me).
That's fine with me. Some of us live lives with purpose -- others with not-so-quiet (and disquieting) desperation.

No one is fixated on this DUmbass. No one has ever heard of him. Just part of the faceless mob.

Cirque du So-What  (1000+ posts)      Sat May-14-11 09:24 AM
12. Out of curiosity, I just checked that site
I am not the most prolific of posters, yet my posts are cited there no less than 37 times

Never heard of him. Unterprimitiven.

kentuck  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-14-11 09:27 AM
16. Did they mention me?

Otherwise, I feel slighted.
This DUmmy posts a lot, but he's just way too DUmb to be entertaining. DUll and boring.  

This DUmmy posts more here than at the DUmp:
TheCanadianLiberal (201 posts)      Sat May-14-11 10:25 AM
Response to Reply #37
41. Primitive Of The Year
I'd like to be that, it seams to the most logical, nicest people here get that title and as such I'd be honored to recive it someday.

I don't believe compaqxp has a prayer of Top DUmmy recognition.

Offline Splashdown

• Out of 9 lives, I spent 7
« Reply #32 on: May 14, 2011, 10:40:51 AM »
Heh. Help your fellow man?

I'll guarantee that, on balance, there a lot more DUmmies on the receiving end of volunteer/government help than on the giving end. Probably the exact inverse of the percentage here.

For the record...not a Chee-tos guy. I'm a fan of Herr's Cheese Curls, a local cheese-crunch delicacy.
Let nothing trouble you,
Let nothing frighten you. 
All things are passing;
God never changes.
Patience attains all that it strives for.
He who has God lacks nothing:
God alone suffices.
--St. Theresa of Avila

"No crushed ice; no peas." -- Undies

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: May 14, 2011, 11:09:37 AM »
Oh my.

My fellow alum Skins must have the weekend off.

One wonders who's running the shop, over there.

As for the sparkling husband primitive, he can baciami il culo, considering all the nice things I've done for him.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2011, 11:12:06 AM »
The unterprimitiven line up to brag of being quoted, or complain about being overlooked:I think I've seen this nut's name before, but he's never posted anything interesting. He's useless.

No one is fixated on this DUmbass. No one has ever heard of him. Just part of the faceless mob.

Never heard of him. Unterprimitiven.

This DUmmy posts a lot, but he's just way too DUmb to be entertaining. DUll and boring.

You're right.

franksolich wouldn't know any of them even if they were wearing name-tags.

<<hangs around only with primitives of prominence.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2011, 11:15:11 AM »
Heh. Help your fellow man?

I'll guarantee that, on balance, there a lot more DUmmies on the receiving end of volunteer/government help than on the giving end. Probably the exact inverse of the percentage here.

For the record...not a Chee-tos guy. I'm a fan of Herr's Cheese Curls, a local cheese-crunch delicacy.

Cheese curds, my good man.  One of the greatest delicacies known to A&W's and sports bars throughout the Midwest.

And I've yet to be disparaged in that thread by name?  Well **** you very much, DUmmies!  Treat you like shit and this is the thanks I get for it?
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2011, 11:22:58 AM »
Hey Lurkers, here are a few of your threads featured on this forum.
This is why we watch/laugh at you. You are like monkeys in a cage. We laugh at your antics, and get disgusted when you throw poop.

DU shows their hatred tolerance for religion.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,58953.0.html

Proof that its the DUers who want to suckle from the govt teat
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,58788.0.html

Men at DU cannot get laid.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,57856.0.html

DUmmies Fear and Loathe Christian businesses. Why? Because they are Christian.
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,57408.0.html
More DU Fear of Christians
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,55912.0.html

One of many examples of DUmmies endorsing violence
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,56924.0.html

Dummies consistently advocate for violent revolution
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,56621.0.html

DUmmies hate America (just one example)
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,56301.0.html

DUmmies endorse murder. Get orgasmic about it. (Many DU threads exist about this one.)
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,56253.0.html

Lazy @$$ Dummies hate work. want everything for free
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,55725.0.html

DU threatens politicians
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,55399.0.html

DU Guide to Petrol Bomb Throwing
http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,54929.0.html

These are just a few examples of what stood out to me at DU. You primitives are the sick people, not us.

There is a reason for everything. We watch you because we simply cannot believe that people can say and do the freakish things you do. Monkeys in a cage: If the shoe fits, WEAR it, DU!

Offline gore_bites

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2011, 11:23:27 AM »
This thread is now at the top of the greatest page with 76  recommendations.....

Also, I've noticed that the MODS are not around much on the weekend mornings. However, I am surprised this one is still there.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2011, 11:26:08 AM »
Oh my.

My fellow alum Skins must have the weekend off.

One wonders who's running the shop, over there.

As for the sparkling husband primitive, he can baciami il culo, considering all the nice things I've done for him.
Yeah, you have to wonder. Skimmer would have flushed this thread down the memory hole long ago.
He must be off somewhere with "cbayer the thread slayer".

I wouldn't be surprised if the mentally-challenged-but-nonetheless-enigmatic elad is in charge this weekend.
Skimmer should have learned long ago that he can't trust the simpleton elad at the DUmp's control panel.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Hi, members of Conservative Cave.- quick before it goes poof
« Reply #39 on: May 14, 2011, 11:35:39 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=439x1100615

w8liftinglady Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat May-14-11 09:08 AM
Original message
Hi, members of Conservative Cave...you sweet trolls! A few suggestions

Edited on Sat May-14-11 09:09 AM by w8liftinglady
1. Feel free to post. i came upon your website by accident. Judging by the number of "troll posts" you brave souls made there, I am guessing you come here a lot.
2. If you have THAT much spare time on your hands, here are a few organizations that are begging for help.
We crazy liberals all DO help our fellow man. Do your cave proud!

VA Voluntary Service

http://www.volunteer.va.gov/programs.asp

DAV Voluntary Service

http://www.dav.org/volunteers/Default.aspx

We Honor Veterans

http://www.wehonorveterans.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?page...

National Coalition for Homeless Veterans

http://www.wehonorveterans.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?page...

I can't screen cap. :(

w8liftinglady Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat May-14-11 09:11 AM
2. lol...and NOW we know where the UNREC's come from!
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Tucker

Re: A shoutout from the Weightedlady (merged topics)
« Reply #40 on: May 14, 2011, 11:42:32 AM »
DainBramaged Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat May-14-11 09:13 AM
4. Sad little people with useless lives, not worth the sweat on my buttcrack   Updated at 6:44 PM

1497 members, jebus they are a big group.....with such a modern board......

I would reply to this in person, but you have me on ignore.

w8liftinglady Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat May-14-11 09:15 AM
Response to Reply #4
5. they certainly spent a LOT of time on THIS...

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=58995.0

P2B's teach campfire.

formercia (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat May-14-11 10:46 AM
Response to Reply #35
46. ...and a bottle of Hand Lotion.

:rofl:

I used to go read the posts over there. They do seem to enjoy making fun of DU. I especially liked the creative names they give us. All this time, and I guess I still don't know how to spell formica.

Stinky The Clown Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat May-14-11 10:23 AM
Response to Reply #5
40. They already have a thread about this thread.

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=59047.0

As my old pal Tangerine LaBamba said of them: "You guys don't miss anything."

Scroll down to view the letter their leader send to Skinner reporting this thread. Like some little kid playing in the schoolyard, that one is with his silly little letters.

Fly by night Donating Member (1000+ posts) Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat May-14-11 09:19 AM
7. Yes, those troglodytes seem fixated with DU and DUers (including me).

Edited on Sat May-14-11 09:20 AM by Fly by night
That's fine with me. Some of us live lives with purpose -- others with not-so-quiet (and disquieting) desperation.

I'd love to meet one of those illiterate folks someday. But first, they'd have to grow a pair of balls and man up. Don't know if they've got that in 'em. (Besides, there only seems to be about two dozen inhabitants of that cave anyway.)

You're rarely mentioned. Who are you?

Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #41 on: May 14, 2011, 11:48:59 AM »
Hey DUmmies!

Why don't you come and sign up here?  We don't ban people unless they are ill-behaved and having a political opinion different than those of us here is not bad behavior. 

I dare you.  I double dare you. 

Come on over.  We'll debate the finer points of politics with any of you.  We know you won't, though, because you're a bunch of wussies who feel comfortable "debating" with people who agree with your opinions. 

Can we say the same thing about the DU?  No, we can't.  No dissenting opinions are allowed there. 

Come on - show some courage.  We don't bite.  We debate  -- fairly. 

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #42 on: May 14, 2011, 11:52:21 AM »
Hey DUmmies!

Why don't you come and sign up here?  We don't ban people unless they are ill-behaved and having a political opinion different than those of us here is not bad behavior.  

I dare you.  I double dare you.  

Come on over.  We'll debate the finer points of politics with any of you.  We know you won't, though, because you're a bunch of wussies who feel comfortable "debating" with people who agree with your opinions.  

Can we say the same thing about the DU?  No, we can't.  No dissenting opinions are allowed there.  

Come on - show some courage.  We don't bite.  We debate  -- fairly.  

Yep and no smug comments, as the DU motto goes, of "enjoy your stay" while simultaneously mashing the mod alert.

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Tucker

« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2011, 11:55:15 AM »
Return engagement.

nadinbrzezinski Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat May-14-11 12:01 PM
55. You got fans too?

:hi: boys

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #44 on: May 14, 2011, 11:58:45 AM »
Ah, the ****ing ri-tards are all screeching and throwing their shit around the cage.  How cute.  Their hypocrisy knows no bounds.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Tucker

« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2011, 12:02:47 PM »
kentuck Donating Member (1000+ posts)  Journal Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to add this author to your Ignore list    Sat May-14-11 09:27 AM
16. Did they mention me?

:-)

Otherwise, I feel slighted.

I did mention you on Glock Talk. I discovered that you were a DUmmy mole and posted proof so all could see. Why did you leave and not come back? We miss you.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2011, 12:07:32 PM »
Jester Messiah (1000+ posts)      Sat May-14-11 11:59 AM
54. Ha, there's one in that thread that thinks we make no money.
 Edited on Sat May-14-11 12:25 PM by Jester Messiah
I'll put my paycheck up against yours any day, sparky. You can even include your tips, if you want.

edit: By "that thread" I mean the thread Stinky mentioned: http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=59047.0  

Attaboy, Jester, you stupid ****wad!!!  Had you even bothered to read this thread or anything about me, you'd know that I make my living in a skilled trade.  And no, pimping out your mother and sister to blow sailors for crack money doesn't count, so you're shit outta luck there, big boy.

Come on over and post a scanned copy of your last paycheck.  I'm guessing the FEDERAL taxes I had taken out of mine (over $2K) would exceed your GROSS pay.  I think I'd win that bet, don't you?  

Bottom line, in the words of R. Lee Ermey, "Well any ****ing time, sweetheart!"

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2011, 12:08:58 PM »

I didn't forget you, kentuck.  As a matter of fact, if I remember right, I nominated you for candidacy in the 2010 DOTY awards. 

You're not doing so hot this year, though.  Step it up.

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2011, 12:10:05 PM »
I didn't forget you, kentuck.  As a matter of fact, if I remember right, I nominated you for candidacy in the 2010 DOTY awards. 

You're not doing so hot this year, though.  Step it up.

At this rate, Pam'll be making a serious run at DOTY #2.  Pretty sad, really.

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2011, 12:14:44 PM »
Lord, how DUmmies like to run their cockholsters behind $kammer's apron.