Author Topic: A shoutout from the Weightedlady (merged topics)  (Read 13507 times)

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
Re: A shoutout from the Weightedlady (merged topics)
« Reply #150 on: May 15, 2011, 06:04:01 PM »
Please tell me that's a photoshop that you did for Mr. Scorpio.

Nothing screams pathetic loser more than some white guy, who can't really grow a mustache trying to look ghetto tough.  :loser:

These are the same type of guys who come to the rent a car from us and demand a Dodge Charger.  They will be like, "yo girl, you got any Chargers available?"  At this point, I want to say, "yeah, for $100 a day, boy"  Just to see if they are dumb enough to pay that rate.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Boudicca

Re: A shoutout from the Weightedlady
« Reply #151 on: May 15, 2011, 06:21:32 PM »
Heh. Help your fellow man?

I'll guarantee that, on balance, there a lot more DUmmies on the receiving end of volunteer/government help than on the giving end. Probably the exact inverse of the percentage here.

For the record...not a Chee-tos guy. I'm a fan of Herr's Cheese Curls, a local cheese-crunch delicacy.

I refuse any attempt to diss Cheetos. :hammer:  My 2-year old grandson loves them.  However, being raised as a conservative, I don't anticipate that he'll be ensconced in his grandparents' or parents' basement sucking them down whilst posting on anonymous liberal circle jerk websites attempting to validate himself and his indolent/insolent lifestyle.
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #152 on: May 15, 2011, 06:22:20 PM »

These are the same type of guys who come to the rent a car from us and demand a Dodge Charger.  They will be like, "yo girl, you got any Chargers available?"  At this point, I want to say, "yeah, for $100 a day, boy"  Just to see if they are dumb enough to pay that rate.

When I rent a vehicle, I am just happy to get one that doesn't smell like farts.  

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #153 on: May 15, 2011, 06:28:39 PM »

****ers would be accusing you of racism, calling them boys.  You know what I mean. :banghead:

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #154 on: May 15, 2011, 07:03:20 PM »
Oh boy, your post just REEKS of sincerity. :lmao:

But it is sincere, madam.

I have my fellow alum Skins's best interests at heart.

His politics and his values are a ridiculous Abomination, short-sighted, lacking in principle and permanency, convoluted, carnal, mercenary, loathesome and disgusting, but that's just his politics.

Other than that, he's a nice guy who tries to do his best.

I wouldn't want his job.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #155 on: May 15, 2011, 07:05:16 PM »
But it is sincere, madam.

I have my fellow alum Skins's best interests at heart.

His politics and his values are a ridiculous Abomination, short-sighted, lacking in principle and permanency, convoluted, carnal, mercenary, loathesome and disgusting, but that's just his politics.

Other than that, he's a nice guy who tries to do his best.

I wouldn't want his job.

Yeah, but he gets so many dummie funded luxury vacays, sir, I would like his job myself.  IF I were lost to all sense of morality, common decency and self-respect that is.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #156 on: May 15, 2011, 07:27:12 PM »
I wouldn't want his job.
I agree, though unlike you, I hold Skimmer in utmost contempt.
I cannot imagine how awful it would be to consider Lord Marblehead and the enigmatic nitwit Elad my "colleagues".

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #157 on: May 15, 2011, 08:14:16 PM »
I agree, though unlike you, I hold Skimmer in utmost contempt.

I cannot imagine how awful it would be to consider Lord Marblehead and the enigmatic nitwit Elad my "colleagues".

By the way, sir, about suppertime here, a county deputy sheriff stopped a motor vehicle bearing Oklahoma license-plates, in which were two old hippies, one male the other female.

He wanted to question the pony-tailed guy about some funny $10-bills that have been showing up here.

The guy said he didn't have any $10-bills on him, and as the deputy didn't have a warrant, he had to take the pony-tailed's word for it.

He did notice however the back-seat passenger compartment was loaded with all sorts of cookware and earrings.  And that there was a big heavy-duty chain-saw in the trunk, gasoline-powered.

I'm starting to get concerned; hippywife Mrs. Alfred Packer and hippyhubby Wild Bill seem hot on my tracks, although as of now, they're still four counties off.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #158 on: May 15, 2011, 08:16:23 PM »
they're still four counties off.

So, about 300 miles?   :-)

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #159 on: May 15, 2011, 08:26:40 PM »
So, about 300 miles?   :-)

Nah, counties in Nebraska tend to be pretty small; there's 93 of them jammed in here.

One county is larger than the whole state of Connecticut, and four other counties are larger than Delaware or Rhode Island, but for the most part, they're pretty small counties.

Some of these counties--say, circa 15 miles x 20 miles--have only 400-600 people in them, even less.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2011, 09:02:49 PM »
Until this desperate attention-seeking post, I had never heard of this DUmmy. About as obscure, nameless, and faceless as an unterprimitiven could possibly be. I guess he's a part of the DUmp's teeming, squirming mob, but I've never before read his name.

Me neither, but he seems to have taken it from one of my favorite poems, which annoys me. 

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #161 on: May 16, 2011, 12:07:43 AM »
I don't know, I'm not so sure they should be lobbying so hard for such an honor. It seems those that win soon after fall from grace, some, it seems, are even forced to leave the comfort and safety of the island. Many sail off into obscurity and are never heard from again. And yet they crave the attention.

But perhaps I do have too much time on my hands because between running a chicken farm, training for a marathon in the fall & strength & HIIT training, making jewelry, preparing for a class I'm teaching at a local bead shop, working in art journal, painting my living room & kitchen, redoing my floor in my dining room, kitchen & living room, redesigning my perennial garden, working my herding dogs, etc., etc., etc. I have way too much free time. Of course, it could just be that with my busy life, I need some comic relief...as remote as that possibility is. Such is the life of a pampered farm wife!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #162 on: May 16, 2011, 09:16:29 AM »
Skidmore  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-14-11 10:17 AM
Response to Reply #36
38. There is virtually no information about who the moderators or site owners are. I'm wondering if it isn't sponsored by one of the big guys. It just seems to me that people who are so proud of their view should hide when the appear to want to present a...message?... to the public.

We know who owns DU and why they conduct business the way they do...what their philosphy is. Just sayin'.

Says an idiot who posts on a board where the Admins are paid. NEWSFLASH for you, DUmbass, ever see any f'n "Fund Drives" here? Our operating expenses are paid by Google Ads and if they don't cover it, we'll come up with it ourselves. This isn't our "job", it's a hobby to us. What does Skins do for a living? I mean, aside from bilking you monster tards out of thousands. Oh, and your format sucks ass.

F'n moron.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #163 on: May 16, 2011, 09:19:38 AM »
Skidmore  (1000+ posts)        Sat May-14-11 10:17 AM
Response to Reply #36
38. There is virtually no information about who the moderators or site owners are.

Who the **** cares?

I mean most of us who post here know who runs the board.  Do you want us to dig into their donation records/policy positions so we can see if they are 100% ideologically pure, Skidmark? ::) ::)

We don't care.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #164 on: May 16, 2011, 09:21:26 AM »
Who the **** cares?

I mean most of us who post here know who runs the board.  Do you want us to dig into their donation records/policy positions so we can see if they are 100% ideologically pure, Skidmark? ::) ::)

We don't care.

You know why they care. They're fascist goons. They want to destroy anyone they disagree with.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Karin

« Reply #165 on: May 16, 2011, 09:40:12 AM »
The thought that strikes me is, why does a thread like this, over there, have to get flushed down the toilet by their mods?  What actual harm is it doing for each side to be throwing barbs at each other?  Isn't that quintessentially American? 

We keep it up because it's entertaining.   They flush it.  Why exactly? 

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #166 on: May 16, 2011, 09:44:03 AM »
The thought that strikes me is, why does a thread like this, over there, have to get flushed down the toilet by their mods?  What actual harm is it doing for each side to be throwing barbs at each other?  Isn't that quintessentially American?  

We keep it up because it's entertaining.   They flush it.  Why exactly?  

Who said they were American? Those are the types of idiots that are diametrically opposed to every principle upon which this nation was founded.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #167 on: May 16, 2011, 09:48:27 AM »
The thought that strikes me is, why does a thread like this, over there, have to get flushed down the toilet by their mods?  What actual harm is it doing for each side to be throwing barbs at each other?  Isn't that quintessentially American? 

$kimmer doesn't want competition from other websites.  He gets enough already.  If he allowed mentions of sites that lampoon the DUmp, the DUmmies would feel compelled to spend more time here.  Maybe the DUmmies would stop posting as much there and, most importantly, stop contributing to $kimmer's Italian vacations.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #168 on: May 16, 2011, 06:28:04 PM »

The other answers make good sense.
BUT. I think Skinner is under orders from on high. His job is to keep the crazies corralled at DU. If they start getting out and embarrassing the Democrats, Skinner loses his job. Primitives have no idea that they are free to post anywhere on the net they want. One they figure that out they could destroy the parties image.

--Yeah, I think he is being paid to do what he does by high up types in the party. Why else would he associate with the monkeys like he does?
Skinner has nothing in common with the DU types.

This is all about control.

The best analogy I can think of is the media's self imposed censorship of a gay pride parade. The news will only show happy people marching. We will never be show the vast majority of freaks and open sex in front of children...Consequently most people have an innocent idea of what goes on in a gay pride parade.

Its the same thing here. The freaks are being hidden from view.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #169 on: May 16, 2011, 06:32:00 PM »
The other answers make good sense.
BUT. I think Skinner is under orders from on high. His job is to keep the crazies corralled at DU. If they start getting out and embarrassing the Democrats, Skinner loses his job. Primitives have no idea that they are free to post anywhere on the net they want. One they figure that out they could destroy the parties image.

--Yeah, I think he is being paid to do what he does by high up types in the party. Why else would he associate with the monkeys like he does?
Skinner has nothing in common with the DU types.

This is all about control.

The best analogy I can think of is the media's self imposed censorship of a gay pride parade. The news will only show happy people marching. We will never be show the vast majority of freaks and open sex in front of children...Consequently most people have an innocent idea of what goes on in a gay pride parade.

I think you're partially right. I think that the DLC had a financial stake in forming DU. I read it somewhere but could never find it again.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline commonguymd

« Reply #170 on: May 16, 2011, 06:32:31 PM »

I resemble that remark.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #171 on: June 19, 2011, 07:47:34 AM »
I think you're partially right. I think that the DLC had a financial stake in forming DU. I read it somewhere but could never find it again.

DU is a DLC front operation. Skinner and his two friends are just the useful idiots who run the lights and curtains at this Kubuki theater of the mind.  Mr Mann is right it is a correl for the lunitic fringe who the DLC ( since rebranded to keep the Dummies confused ) created to keep from parading around neked in public so to speak.

This is what makes the dump so darn entertaining.  Liberals are taught they are the best and brightest in the room.  Little do they realize "In the land of the blind, the one eyed Jack is King."  Du, the land of the blind, is lead by Skinner, the one eyed Jack and a couple Jokers. 

There are some great links out there to David Allen and the DLC IIRC. 
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #172 on: June 19, 2011, 05:43:31 PM »
DU is a DLC front operation. Skinner and his two friends are just the useful idiots who run the lights and curtains at this Kubuki theater of the mind.  Mr Mann is right it is a correl for the lunitic fringe who the DLC ( since rebranded to keep the Dummies confused ) created to keep from parading around neked in public so to speak.

This is what makes the dump so darn entertaining.  Liberals are taught they are the best and brightest in the room.  Little do they realize "In the land of the blind, the one eyed Jack is King."  Du, the land of the blind, is lead by Skinner, the one eyed Jack and a couple Jokers. 

There are some great links out there to David Allen and the DLC IIRC. 

I would offer for your investigation one such link:

http://davefromqueens2.blogspot.com/2010/03/democratic-underground-directly-tied-to.html

Enjoy, and remember, google dlc + du  to your heart's content the dummies do it all the time.
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #173 on: June 19, 2011, 06:04:26 PM »
I hope that goes viral at the DUmp. The DUmmies hate the DLC with a passion.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #174 on: June 19, 2011, 06:24:31 PM »