Author Topic: Nicknames for DUmbasses; post 'em here  (Read 10936 times)

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
Re: Nicknames for DUmbasses; post 'em here
« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2012, 03:30:26 PM »
That's an excellent screen-name, sir.

In fact, I can't think of anyone here who has a dull screen-name.

The primitives, on the other hand, with this "NNNHI0L" and name-numbers nonsense......
hey, I have that name/number nonsense!!!

Mine is first name, last initial, and first paramedic job empliyee ID #.

Unless I know their gender (one of the 12 they claim are out there), I'm happy calling them S/H/It
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2012, 04:12:14 PM »
I like calling the AviationPro DUmmy the "flying prophylactic".

Every time I see seabeyond's name it reminds me of the old Sea-Bond denture adhesive.

sufrommich becomes the sonofabitch DUmmy.

Ichingcarpenter becomes the itching carpenter.

ProSense is NoSense.

dkf is wtf.

Catwoman is sCatwoman, as always.

NightWatcher is the peeping tom DUmmy.

That's just a few of the more recently-posting ones.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2012, 05:03:57 PM »
Im partial to referring to Nadin as Nads and Will Pitt as Sir William the Pittiful. Most of the time though, I refer to most of them as primitive in a condescending tone.

E.g. "Too bad, primitive."

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2012, 06:49:48 PM »
I'm partial to referring to Nadin as Nads and Will Pitt as Sir William the Pittiful.

nadinbrzezinski was a bitch to name appropriately.

Because her last name suggests vast foreign policy expertise, I called her the "Zbigniew primitive."

But I got tired of that, and went back to referring to her as "nadin," and like Revolution here, adding randomly-typed letters to make her last name.

Then I settled on the yenta.  I still think yenta is a wonderfully appropriate name for her, but not many here know Yiddish, and all the bad things a yenta is (an old woman who's a nuisancesome busybody, a snoop, a garrulous gossip).

I was ready to throw in the towel, when someone here suggested "Walter Mitty," which I did use, but it seemed awkward, as Walter Mitty is a man's name.

Then I very briefly used "Baroness Munchausen," after the wife of the notorious liar of the 18th century, but I wasn't sure if many understood the reference.

Remembering her body shape, I thought of a reverse-hourglass figure, and chris_ happily gave me the name for that shape, oblate spheroid.  That fits her to a tee, and I still use it.

But not quite as often as I've now used "Vlada Mitty" ("Vladislav" being the Russian version of our "Walter," and while we don't have a female version of "Walter," the Russians do of "Vladislav"--"Vladislava," or nick-name, "Vlada").

I suspect Vlada Mitty's now here to stay. 

apres moi, le deluge

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2012, 08:01:34 PM »
Stinky the clown=Dude
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Rufus2010

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2012, 08:25:28 PM »
Taverner- TavTurd
Anne Pritchett- proud2bDUmb
nadin- Nutsack
Horse With no Name- Whore With no Brain
« Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 08:27:40 PM by Rufus2010 »

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2012, 08:32:44 PM »
nadinbrzezinski was a bitch to name appropriately.

Because her last name suggests vast foreign policy expertise, I called her the "Zbigniew primitive."

But I got tired of that, and went back to referring to her as "nadin," and like Revolution here, adding randomly-typed letters to make her last name.

Then I settled on the yenta.  I still think yenta is a wonderfully appropriate name for her, but not many here know Yiddish, and all the bad things a yenta is (an old woman who's a nuisancesome busybody, a snoop, a garrulous gossip).

I was ready to throw in the towel, when someone here suggested "Walter Mitty," which I did use, but it seemed awkward, as Walter Mitty is a man's name.

Then I very briefly used "Baroness Munchausen," after the wife of the notorious liar of the 18th century, but I wasn't sure if many understood the reference.

Remembering her body shape, I thought of a reverse-hourglass figure, and chris_ happily gave me the name for that shape, oblate spheroid.  That fits her to a tee, and I still use it.

But not quite as often as I've now used "Vlada Mitty" ("Vladislav" being the Russian version of our "Walter," and while we don't have a female version of "Walter," the Russians do of "Vladislav"--"Vladislava," or nick-name, "Vlada").

I suspect Vlada Mitty's now here to stay. 

Yenta reminds me of Yentyl, which, of course reminds me of Barbara Streisand. She is just hideous enough to play nadin in real life.
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2012, 09:40:38 PM »
Don't forget DUmb****s! O-)

I use "DUmmorrhoid" in that connection from time to time, as well.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.