Author Topic: DUmmies in denial  (Read 13207 times)

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: DUmmies in denial
« Reply #50 on: February 22, 2011, 04:33:24 PM »
OMG! that's a lipstick tube! I started using that avatar when Sarah ran, it's when she was talking about lipstick. So Stinky has a crush on me?

Stinky is probably so drunk he can't tell the difference between lipstick and a cigarette.

I don't know about the crush...perhaps he weighs enough to crush you.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #51 on: February 22, 2011, 04:36:30 PM »
Stinky is probably so drunk he can't tell the difference between lipstick and a cigarette.

I don't know about the crush...perhaps he weighs enough to crush you.

Since we can't talk to him over there because they don't believe in free speech and their arguments would be crushed, why doesn't he just come over here? I'd welcome him.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline thundley4

« Reply #52 on: February 22, 2011, 04:44:11 PM »
Since we can't talk to him over there because they don't believe in free speech and their arguments would be crushed, why doesn't he just come over here? I'd welcome him.

You answered your own question. His arguments would be crushed, much like his balls in Sparkly's hands.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #53 on: February 22, 2011, 04:47:12 PM »
You answered your own question. His arguments would be crushed, much like his balls in Sparkly's hands.

Ewwwww, he has foreplay? :???:
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #54 on: February 22, 2011, 04:52:14 PM »
We can talk freely over here. We can say Democrat Underground here. We can say Conservative Cave. We can say Conservative Underground.

Stinky has to speak in pig Latin at the DUmp to allude to us.
Democrats are all about that freedom stuff huh Stink?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #55 on: February 22, 2011, 04:57:43 PM »
Ewwwww, he has foreplay? :???:

It may be foreplay for Stinky, but it's all about control for Sparkly.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #56 on: February 22, 2011, 04:59:29 PM »
Sorry, best I could do on such short notice.  :-) :tongue: :fuelfire: :fuelfire:

Aw, DIAMONDS!!!!! 

You are the best!   :-)
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #57 on: February 22, 2011, 05:19:39 PM »
Stinky is so typical of a DUmmie. Too much of a coward to leave the one place that offers no alternative ideas.

Hey Stinky! You guys like to speak truth to power. Come over here and make a statement. If you need to burn your mole, go ahead. You can make another.

You guys like to present arguments that no puke can answer. Now is the chance! think of the bragging rights you might have had if you could but name our forum.

1) we won't ban you for presenting a liberal point of view. We might ask that you back things up, but there will be no auto ban.
2) make a blog and post the exchange for all the world to see.
3) if you burn your mole here, I will burn mine there. I know I will get banned almost right away, but I will go to a thread of your choice and reveal myself. You can even warn the mods that I'm coming.

So there you go, you can speak truth to power, and get rid of a conservative mole at the same time.
What have you got to loose?

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #58 on: February 22, 2011, 06:09:47 PM »
^ Offer him food stamps, or weed free of charge. Maybe a case of Budweiser, some Fresh Step, or Friskies. Those are the only things I can see him being enticed by.

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline thundley4

« Reply #59 on: February 22, 2011, 06:13:51 PM »
^ Offer him food stamps, or weed free of charge. Maybe a case of Budweiser, some Fresh Step, or Friskies. Those are the only things I can see him being enticed by.

I dunno, but Stinky started a lot of pro Ghey threads in the past, so offering him steven numbers might satisfy them both.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #60 on: February 22, 2011, 06:14:54 PM »
I never get mentioned.

Man, I'm just not trying hard enough.

Me too.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: February 22, 2011, 06:19:09 PM »
Lurking primitives may want to consult

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,53305.0.html

the announcement of the sparkling husband primitive as the #02 TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2010, which franksolich considers the best piece he ever wrote, about a top primitive.

Alas, I made the sparkling husband primitive famous, and all I got was.....nothing.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #62 on: February 22, 2011, 06:23:31 PM »
Me too.

I'm pretty sure the 'Oh My' in Stinky's first post was intended for you--

Sadly though - I seem to have missed the party again. :(

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #63 on: February 22, 2011, 06:37:48 PM »
Lurking primitives may want to consult

http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php/topic,53305.0.html

the announcement of the sparkling husband primitive as the #02 TOP PRIMITIVE OF 2010, which franksolich considers the best piece he ever wrote, about a top primitive.

Alas, I made the sparkling husband primitive famous, and all I got was.....nothing.
Yes, I keep forgetting Stinky's career choice. Always thought it odd, his career and his choice to be a DUmmie.
But they do seem to go together quite well. I guess democrats are just that much easier to bribe.

Coach, it was well written!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: February 22, 2011, 06:40:37 PM »
I'm pretty sure the 'Oh My' in Stinky's first post was intended for you--

Sadly though - I seem to have missed the party again. :(

There's lots of primitives who use "Oh my", and the origin of the phrase is well-known.

I should've copyrighted it.

We had one primitive visiting over here (registered member) some months ago, who frankly admitted he read franksolich, and fell into the habit of using "Oh my" in his own posts on Skins's island.

It's sort of like the time the now-banished Leona Helmsley of DUmmieland, the "flyarm" primitive, during the Scamdal used every single one of franksolich's words when he explained what spooking cattle does to people; these were words not in common usage, utterly and distinctively franksolichian, and there's no way Leona, who had been an airline stewardess back when airplanes still had propellers, would've used them without having first read franksolich.

It was then, about six years ago, that I started using at least one little-used-but-commonly-understood word in most posts, to see if primitives would pick up the word; I'm quite naturally interested in who's reading me.

But for some reason, the primitives haven't used "boryborygmous;" maybe the word's too long for them.

edited to correct a misspelled word; sorry for the inconvenience, and carry on.....
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 06:42:58 PM by franksolich »
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #65 on: February 22, 2011, 06:40:50 PM »
Me too.

frank, the Oh My was totally a shoutout to you.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #66 on: February 22, 2011, 06:43:38 PM »

I think the anthropologist part as well.
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: February 22, 2011, 06:50:22 PM »

I've explained the "Oh my" phrase, which dates back several years.

It's the same sort of "Oh my" that one ejaculates when coming across someone in a squeamishly embarrassing situation.

I used the all-too-frequent example (at least in my own life) of people who don't lock bathroom doors.  Since I can't hear, I'm not going to hear someone shouting at me as I open an unlocked door.  Bathrooms in Nebraska have locks on them, but there's some who forget to use them......

Well, it's not my fault they didn't lock the door, and I came across them in a compromising position.

That's the sense in which I use "Oh my"--surprise at what I've just found.

And the primitives, when getting around to discovering the existence of the DUmpster, usually have the same shocked surprise and embarrassment of the guy sitting on the commode, caught with his pants down.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #68 on: February 22, 2011, 06:55:18 PM »
OK, I think he's means EC is smoking hot in her pic, so he has a crush on her, whew!

God I hope not.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #69 on: February 22, 2011, 06:57:12 PM »
I've explained the "Oh my" phrase, which dates back several years.

It's the same sort of "Oh my" that one ejaculates when coming across someone in a squeamishly embarrassing situation.

I used the all-too-frequent example (at least in my own life) of people who don't lock bathroom doors.  Since I can't hear, I'm not going to hear someone shouting at me as I open an unlocked door.  Bathrooms in Nebraska have locks on them, but there's some who forget to use them......

Well, it's not my fault they didn't lock the door, and I came across them in a compromising position.

That's the sense in which I use "Oh my"--surprise at what I've just found.

And the primitives, when getting around to discovering the existence of the DUmpster, usually have the same shocked surprise and embarrassment of the guy sitting on the commode, caught with his pants down.

Or in the cat box, searching for din-din. :tongue: :fuelfire:

And, EC, I think you're hot.  That's got to count for something. O-)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Revolution

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • 8/20/50 - 3/8/12 Love you, Pop
« Reply #70 on: February 22, 2011, 07:07:32 PM »
^ Ditto.

:shucks:

:usflag: :salutearmy: :saluteaf: :saluteusmc: :salutenavy: :taps:
THANK YOU for what you do!

soon as you find your manhood all else falls into place.

Quote from: Greg Gutfeld
If Ft. Hood was "workplace violence," then the Hindenburg was an air show.

Guns do not kill people. Rotting, festering, disgusting, grimy, evil, un-reparable souls kill people.

I don't know if sand glows in the dark, but we're gonna find out.

3x PROUD Facebook Felon!!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: February 22, 2011, 08:22:35 PM »
^ Ditto.

Now, remember everybody, be on the lookout for a primitive on Skins's island using the word "conservativecave," or God forbid, linking to this site.

Any other word or term is okay, but it can't be "conservativecave."

I'm itching to send another clarebootheluce gmail to my fellow alum, ratting on a primitive for violating his rules.

Skins's island has lots and lots of rules, nearly all of which get violated all the time.

Skins's island has rules against racism, sexism, elitism, violent language, abusive language, threatening language, but no point in complaining to Skins about those violations--all one gets back is, "this is democraticunderground; what do you expect?"

But my fellow alum's somewhat more severe in his rule about conservativecave.

And so essentially, that's the only worthwhile violation of the rules sent to him.

So please keep the eye open for mention of "conservativecave."
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #72 on: February 22, 2011, 09:15:25 PM »
Well I must confess that I stole that from Stinkys mom.Right after I ****ed her in the ass and shaved her back for her. That funny enough for you , ya human house plant?
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
« Reply #73 on: February 22, 2011, 09:29:51 PM »
Or in the cat box, searching for din-din. :tongue: :fuelfire:

And, EC, I think you're hot.  That's got to count for something. O-)

^ Ditto.

I found Stinky's MOLES!!!!!!!111111
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #74 on: February 22, 2011, 09:33:44 PM »
I found Stinky's MOLES!!!!!!!111111

Your good.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"