Author Topic: UGP is a real cat?  (Read 21936 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: UGP is a real cat?
« Reply #50 on: April 08, 2008, 03:50:20 PM »
The thing that bothers me the most about DU is the fact that they seem to embrace and even celebrate serious mental illness...It seems that it is almost a badge of honor to have one mental illness or another this in turn tells these mentally ill people that they don't need treatment and if the rest of the world would just tolerate them everything would be ok.Alot of them are so far gone they just don't think medication can help. :(
Agreed. Even some DUers agree:
I work for workers (551 posts)      Mon Apr-07-08 08:50 PM
Response to Reply #35
50. A month ago you were complaining that SSDI wasn't paying you enough to live
 and making vague threats of violence unless people agreed to pay you to be homeless. Now you are paying for cosmetic surgery and tattoos?

I suppose I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume this is real. Everyone else seems to be. I couldn't care less about how you decide to live.

But if this is a(nother) stupid joke making fun of the mentally ill and/or the GLBT community then it's not funny at all. 
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Wretched Excess

• Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happy Hour
« Reply #51 on: April 08, 2008, 03:53:49 PM »

have you guys heard of dennis avner? 

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #52 on: April 08, 2008, 03:57:16 PM »

have you guys heard of dennis avner? 

I've seen that freak on Discovery.  Says he's just a regular guy.  WTF ever.
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #53 on: April 08, 2008, 03:58:37 PM »

It should be illegal to post shit like that.  :spork:
I shall now flush my eyes with Chlorox.

This might feel a bit better: http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=5355.msg64825#msg64825

edit to add this:
RedXIII (458 posts)      Tue Apr-08-08 04:35 PM
Response to Original message
65. Can we get this thread locked?
 The Freepers are having a field day out of it.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 04:09:10 PM by blitzkrieg_17 »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Attero Dominatus

• VRWC Psionics Corps
  • Ipsa Scientia Potestas Est
« Reply #54 on: April 08, 2008, 04:13:02 PM »

This might feel a bit better: http://www.conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=5355.msg64825#msg64825

edit to add this:

high-five for the eye cleaner. bringing it over here.

Those who would trade their liberty for temporary security will get neither. --Benjamin Franklin.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #55 on: April 08, 2008, 04:25:35 PM »

edit to add this:

Ditto!  H5!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #56 on: April 08, 2008, 04:49:10 PM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Sun Apr-06-08 09:44 PM
Original message
why furry is a GBLT issue.
 Furry is not simply a fetish,for many furs it is an IDENTITY.

I am feline inside and if anyone can't handle it,****'em. I'll give them my claw to their face if they get violent with me.

Ever bother to ask yourself...What is an identity anyway?
http://www.unknownnews.net/040227a-panther.html

Everyone gets a fake identity(ies) IMPOSED upon us from childhood on,from sick parents,a sick society. Most people change who they are in thier lifetimes.. some may try to make due with what they are given, others accept it with suffering and will take pains to deny or hide it, and some who are creative or just can't deal with that level of fake can't tolerate such stifling imposed social roles..They will invent their own damn identity.And no, my imagination is part of who I am and I will be who I am it is me and I am it..I will be feline and re-create myself as I a see fit and I will be happy in the way that works for ME.Regardless of whom may label it sick or claim fur is not a legitimate identity. I will be feline.That sort of bigotry is aimed at anyone who strays from the stifling sickening social norm.

Look lady, you don't need to write an essay. I don't give a tinker's dam if you want to pretend to be a cat, or an owl, or an orangtuan, or a dung beetle spending your days rolling shit into little balls. As long as you're not leaving dead mice on my doorstep or clawing at my furniture you can do the Stray Cat Strut all day and I won't call Animal Control. Just don't expect me to subsidize your whisker implants or get all teary if an employer drops your app in the trash cuz you have a face that'll scare paint off a wall. Otherwise, knock yourself out, Fluffy.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #57 on: April 08, 2008, 05:58:28 PM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Sun Apr-06-08 09:44 PM
Original message
why furry is a GBLT issue.
 Furry is not simply a fetish,for many furs it is an IDENTITY.

I am feline inside and if anyone can't handle it,****'em. I'll give them my claw to their face if they get violent with me.

Ever bother to ask yourself...What is an identity anyway?
http://www.unknownnews.net/040227a-panther.html

Everyone gets a fake identity(ies) IMPOSED upon us from childhood on,from sick parents,a sick society. Most people change who they are in thier lifetimes.. some may try to make due with what they are given, others accept it with suffering and will take pains to deny or hide it, and some who are creative or just can't deal with that level of fake can't tolerate such stifling imposed social roles..They will invent their own damn identity.And no, my imagination is part of who I am and I will be who I am it is me and I am it..I will be feline and re-create myself as I a see fit and I will be happy in the way that works for ME.Regardless of whom may label it sick or claim fur is not a legitimate identity. I will be feline.That sort of bigotry is aimed at anyone who strays from the stifling sickening social norm.

Look lady, you don't need to write an essay. I don't give a tinker's dam if you want to pretend to be a cat, or an owl, or an orangtuan, or a dung beetle spending your days rolling shit into little balls. As long as you're not leaving dead mice on my doorstep or clawing at my furniture you can do the Stray Cat Strut all day and I won't call Animal Control. Just don't expect me to subsidize your whisker implants or get all teary if an employer drops your app in the trash cuz you have a face that'll scare paint off a wall. Otherwise, knock yourself out, Fluffy.

:rotf: that's great! That needs to be on the front page of DU.  :fuelfire:
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #58 on: April 08, 2008, 06:28:45 PM »

edit to add this:

Oh thank you , thank you! After finding that a gallon of Chlorox was of no use, I was just about to move to the sulphuric acid.

Whew!
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #59 on: April 08, 2008, 06:29:50 PM »

edit to add this:

"I want Candy..."
I hope her name is...well who gives a frack what her name is.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #60 on: April 08, 2008, 07:46:34 PM »
[quote author=Ralph Wiggum link=topic=5505.msg66578#msg66578
I just did a preliminary search of the DUmp and CU, and couldn't find that thread, USA4ME.  I'll see if I have some more time tomorrow.[/quote]

I hope you do.  That was one of the funniest ones I can ever recall on any topic.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #61 on: April 09, 2008, 03:22:05 AM »
[quote author=Ralph Wiggum link=topic=5505.msg66578#msg66578
I just did a preliminary search of the DUmp and CU, and couldn't find that thread, USA4ME.  I'll see if I have some more time tomorrow.

I hope you do.  That was one of the funniest ones I can ever recall on any topic.

[/quote]

My favorite is the remote viewing with pineapple juice.

Ciindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline omahaprogrammer

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #62 on: April 09, 2008, 10:04:25 AM »
You guys really don't know what you're talking about in this situation. Trust me, it's scarier than you think.

It's not limited to liberals. Trust me.

I feel tainted just knowing this shit... :thatsright:

I'm going to hide now....
« Last Edit: April 09, 2008, 10:06:15 AM by omahaprogrammer »

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #63 on: April 09, 2008, 10:09:22 AM »
You guys really don't know what you're talking about in this situation. Trust me, it's scarier than you think.

Really? Well why don't you educate us evil repukes then Dr Freud! :whatever: Nice first post btw! :whatever:
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #64 on: April 09, 2008, 10:11:53 AM »
Really? Well why don't you educate us evil repukes then Dr Freud! :whatever: Nice first post btw! :whatever:

He's not a lib, TTT. He's a fellow Admin on USMILNET.  :-)

I pointed this thread out to people over there in a GLBT thread.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #65 on: April 09, 2008, 10:14:27 AM »

Well then...My apologies to OP :-) Welcome btw :cheersmate: :-) Way too much coffee this am :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline omahaprogrammer

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #66 on: April 09, 2008, 10:20:23 AM »

Well then...My apologies to OP :-) Welcome btw :cheersmate: :-) Way too much coffee this am :-)

No problem! Now if you only had a thumbs-up smiley here :P

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2008, 10:24:05 AM »

No problem! Now if you only had a thumbs-up smiley here :P

We do.

:evilbird: :redbird:

Oh, you said thumbs, didn't you?  :-)

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline omahaprogrammer

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2008, 10:24:41 AM »
:rotf:

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #69 on: April 09, 2008, 10:24:59 AM »

BTW, you had a story about this. Care to enlighten us? We've been following this sickass freak for years.

Offline Dixie*Darling

« Reply #70 on: April 09, 2008, 10:28:47 AM »
BTW, you had a story about this. Care to enlighten us? We've been following this sickass freak for years.

Yes!  Do tell!  :fuelfire:

Offline omahaprogrammer

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #71 on: April 09, 2008, 10:31:10 AM »
Honestly, I don't know about whom you're discussing. I just have personal experience with a couple of my friends. They're both really good friends, but sometimes they scare me with the stuff they show.

I'll give you a small taste, and if you don't like it I'll stop before I go too far.

Needless to say, I never saw that picture of Care Bears one of them drew. Even he was too embarrassed by it.

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #72 on: April 09, 2008, 11:40:50 AM »
Honestly, I don't know about whom you're discussing. I just have personal experience with a couple of my friends. They're both really good friends, but sometimes they scare me with the stuff they show.

I'll give you a small taste, and if you don't like it I'll stop before I go too far.

Needless to say, I never saw that picture of Care Bears one of them drew. Even he was too embarrassed by it.

Did they just like dressing up like bears? Or did they actually "think"  they were bears? That's the difference. Both being freakish behavior, one is just on steroids. I.e., that nutjob panther kook.

Offline omahaprogrammer

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #73 on: April 09, 2008, 11:45:19 AM »

Did they just like dressing up like bears? Or did they actually "think"  they were bears? That's the difference. Both being freakish behavior, one is just on steroids. I.e., that nutjob panther kook.

No no, he drew, as in with a pencil, a picture of Care Bears. Not people as Care Bears, the actual characters, like from the cartoon show.

Since you seem to actually want to know more, I guess I'll tell: He was suffering from a strong fever and lack of sleep from the flu. He was also rather horny. Think of the "Care Bear Stare".

That's literally all I know about it.

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #74 on: April 09, 2008, 03:32:46 PM »
Start at the bottom of page one, and you will see the start of a part of a thread where a furry outs himself. furry turmoil