Author Topic: UGP is a real cat?  (Read 21935 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: UGP is a real cat?
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2008, 04:26:52 AM »
I find in my life,felines embody the noble qualities I admire. Things I do not often see in humans.

Hairballs?

Cindie

Not only did you almost owe me a new monitor, but Oreo would have been a tad pissed, too, because she's laying on the desk off to one side of the monitor, and she would undoubtedly get "spray damage."

Anyway, H5 in waiting, as I just h5ed Coach, and then I've got to H5 freedumb.  (Man, they stack up!)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2008, 07:26:38 AM »
You know, it's not nice to make fun of mentally-ill people, but one must make an exception in the case of the subway cat.

Some months ago, as an aside, the subway cat in a bonfire on Skins's island mentioned that when her pet cat misbehaves, she pents him up in "cage," probably a cat-carrier, one imagines.

Other than infanticide, I cannot imagine anything worse one can do to a living thing.

Dogs are of course trained, and hence usually amenable, to being put into cages, usually when someone is taking them on a trip in the back of a pick-up truck.  But dogs are smarter than cats.

Cats on the other hand cannot possibly understand "training" and "discipline," and if pent up, they have absolutely no idea what is going on, and panic.  Putting a poor cat in a "cage" teaches no lesson; it merely terrorizes the poor animal, doing absolutely no good at all.

This is why primitives should be forbidden by law to own dogs, cats, birds, and fish; primitives don't know anything about animals, and have them only for purposes of ego.

Sigmund Freud would find much that is interesting, in the way the subway cat treats her pet; some sort of anger-and-"control" mechanism that's way out of whack.  If the innocent cat misbehaves, the subway cat, and not the innocent cat, needs be put into a "cage."

I think, really, the subway cat (and others who mistreat animals) deserves to be horse-whipped through the streets of Baltimore, the lash applied promiscuously; horse-whipped through the streets, all of the streets of Baltimore, until she learns something.  Horse-whipped with a really big whip.

Decent and civilized people do not make fun of mentally-ill people, but as we all know, there are exceptions to every rule.....
apres moi, le deluge

Offline VivisMom

« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2008, 07:54:58 AM »
You know, it's not nice to make fun of mentally-ill people, but one must make an exception in the case of the subway cat.

Some months ago, as an aside, the subway cat in a bonfire on Skins's island mentioned that when her pet cat misbehaves, she pents him up in "cage," probably a cat-carrier, one imagines.

Other than infanticide, I cannot imagine anything worse one can do to a living thing.

Dogs are of course trained, and hence usually amenable, to being put into cages, usually when someone is taking them on a trip in the back of a pick-up truck.  But dogs are smarter than cats.

Cats on the other hand cannot possibly understand "training" and "discipline," and if pent up, they have absolutely no idea what is going on, and panic.  Putting a poor cat in a "cage" teaches no lesson; it merely terrorizes the poor animal, doing absolutely no good at all.

This is why primitives should be forbidden by law to own dogs, cats, birds, and fish; primitives don't know anything about animals, and have them only for purposes of ego.

Sigmund Freud would find much that is interesting, in the way the subway cat treats her pet; some sort of anger-and-"control" mechanism that's way out of whack.  If the innocent cat misbehaves, the subway cat, and not the innocent cat, needs be put into a "cage."

I think, really, the subway cat (and others who mistreat animals) deserves to be horse-whipped through the streets of Baltimore, the lash applied promiscuously; horse-whipped through the streets, all of the streets of Baltimore, until she learns something.  Horse-whipped with a really big whip.

Decent and civilized people do not make fun of mentally-ill people, but as we all know, there are exceptions to every rule.....

I have to admit, I don't believe UGP is actually mentally ill. I think a lot of it is a way to 1) avoid having to work for a living and 2) get attention. If it pretends it thinks it really is a cat, and can use that to get what it wants-why not? It gets to live off of the backs of working Americans, and can sit online and bitch all day about what a miserable life it has. It's a DUmmie's dream! UGP just has the moxie to pull it off extremely well.

Although I agree with you, Frank. Putting the cat in a cage is tantamount to torture, and that I cannot stomach. There's a special place in hell for people who are cruel to animals.  :censored:

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
  • One more month, and I can forget about Obama.
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2008, 08:30:50 AM »
FreepFryer  (1000+ posts)       Mon Apr-07-08 02:51 AM
Response to Reply #10
21. My sole point is that 'Furry' is not an LGBT issue as your original post claimed. 
 Edited on Mon Apr-07-08 02:55 AM by FreepFryer
It's good to stand up for self-determination at all costs - and I support the protections of transgendered people's rights as much as any gay or lesbian's.

As another example of the difference between LGBT issues and 'furries', I don't believe that furries have the right to marry outside the human species... but I do believe that a gay person should have the right to marry another gay person.

And since furries are already allowed to marry other furries (if the local laws permit gay or straight marriage) I don't see 'furry marriage' as an LGBT issue.

Alert Printer Friendly | Permalink | Reply | Top

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Mon Apr-07-08 02:55 AM
Response to Reply #21
24. yes it is
 Furries are fighting for their right to be WHO THEY ARE. Just like the GBLT community is fighting for the right to be who they are.

It comes down to fighting for acceptance and the liberation from social oppression for both GBLT's and furries.
We all are fighting the same battles.

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Mon Apr-07-08 03:02 AM
Response to Reply #25
27. Furries
 Edited on Mon Apr-07-08 03:02 AM by undergroundpanther
get beaten up and harassed if they dare express the fur in certain places.Given, yeah,furries can marry... but try being furry at a job, you can be gay at a job, without being fired,sometimes transpeople can be themselves at work ..but a furry? hell no.There are situations that are very fur adverse.

We all face different kinds of bigotry being applied in different places in different ways,that does not mean we don't face bigots.Bigotry always has the same motive to de-legitamize self determination and crush identities. Be it gay,S/M, trans or furry.

UGP - Communist Furry
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2008, 08:32:40 AM »
She has really invested a lot into her mental illness. Wow. Just wow. I've read her diatribes for a while now and it's clear that she is in the grip of something nasty that only heavy duty drugs and shock therapy may alleviate. And even that is doubtful.

I used to wonder how much of this was an act. But I'm doubtful. It's too full of anger and hate and venom. If it's just a screw loose, it's a big and really important screw because that's a lot of crazy!!!!

She kind of reminded me of a guy in my hometown. He's a local character who's been around for years. His name is Prince King Saint Mongo. His real name is Robert Hodges and he runs around town barefooted. He's quite the character. He too has invested himself fully into this "persona". You can read about him here. I've met him a few times.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/1542701/posts

But I know see the major differences between the subway cat and Prince King Saint Mongo. He's personable. He thrives off the attention from others. He doesn't bite or spit at people like a wild animal. He's what we called crazy but benign. She's something entirely different. Evil and malignant.
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2008, 08:38:56 AM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Mon Apr-07-08 03:15 AM
Response to Reply #30
31. Ok I'd like to not
 have to deal with bigots,with having to play human everywhere I go to please stupid people. One fur I knew was a psych major, she got pushed out of her major for admitting she was a wolf in class. She was pressured out by her damn teacher claiming she was 'unstable'.Furs get the mental illness label, even when the fur has no psych history..This is wrong.It's bad enough people with psych histories get delegitamized at every turn, but fur is no more a mental illness than being gay is one.
Furs do face discrimination. It just isn't obvious to people that are not facing fur issues.Furs are very closeted because humanity seems to be so offended that some being human is not tolerable for them,

In my house I live with another feline,and two wolves. I know alot of furry people...

Wouldn't the wolf eat the cats?
I feel that once a black fella has referred to white foks as "honky paleface devil white-trash cracker redneck Caspers," he's abdicated the right to get upset about the "N" word. But that's just me. -- Jim Goad

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #31 on: April 08, 2008, 08:42:12 AM »
If I'm reading her correctly, she's asserting that by being a "furry", she is actually the animal in question. The furries mentioned earlier in the thread are humans merely pretending to be cuddly stuffed animals while getting their rocks off.

*I'm going to need some serious therapy after this analysis! LOL!

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #32 on: April 08, 2008, 08:49:22 AM »
If I'm reading her correctly, she's asserting that by being a "furry", she is actually the animal in question. The furries mentioned earlier in the thread are humans merely pretending to be cuddly stuffed animals while getting their rocks off.

Well, then again, she does has 4000 f'n enablers.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2008, 08:55:13 AM »

Prime example of the price we all pay for moral relativism.

Offline stickyboot

« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2008, 09:54:28 AM »

I wonder if there is any sexual perversion left that isn't trying to explain itself away and acquire a protected status. As far as I'm concerned, living this lifestyle "seriously" is just one half-step away from bestiality and wanting to openly mate with animals. Necrophilia, here we come.

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: April 08, 2008, 09:58:30 AM »
unintended consequences - it's a scary reality in DUmmieland.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #36 on: April 08, 2008, 11:25:47 AM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Mon Apr-07-08 03:15 AM
Response to Reply #30
31. Ok I'd like to not
 have to deal with bigots,with having to play human everywhere I go to please stupid people. One fur I knew was a psych major, she got pushed out of her major for admitting she was a wolf in class. She was pressured out by her damn teacher claiming she was 'unstable'.Furs get the mental illness label, even when the fur has no psych history..This is wrong.It's bad enough people with psych histories get delegitamized at every turn, but fur is no more a mental illness than being gay is one.
Furs do face discrimination. It just isn't obvious to people that are not facing fur issues.Furs are very closeted because humanity seems to be so offended that some being human is not tolerable for them,

In my house I live with another feline,and two wolves. I know alot of furry people...

Wouldn't the wolf eat the cats?

I think they keep the wolf in Frank's pet carrier.  :-) :-)
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2008, 11:27:34 AM »

I wonder if there is any sexual perversion left that isn't trying to explain itself away and acquire a protected status. As far as I'm concerned, living this lifestyle "seriously" is just one half-step away from bestiality and wanting to openly mate with animals. Necrophilia, here we come.

Well, they're already half way to full legal protection for pedophilia and incest is beginning to make inroads.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2008, 01:17:43 PM »
I have to ask, honestly, What the **** is a furry?

Welcome to the Parade of Shame and Eternal Horror!

SomethingAwful.com is many things, and a friend to furries is not one of them.  This is an old article and the video links no longer work, but you really don't want to see these sad, sad people.  Oh, and imagine them having teh secks with each other.  While wearing those costumes.  That's what it's all about.  One giant, freaky orgy of swinging mascots.

What the hell is wrong with these people?!

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2008, 01:30:05 PM »

SomethingAwful.com is many things, and a friend to furries is not one of them.  This is an old article and the video links no longer work, but you really don't want to see these sad, sad people.  Oh, and imagine them having teh secks with each other.  While wearing those costumes.  That's what it's all about.  One giant, freaky orgy of swinging mascots.

Oh dear God...

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2008, 02:06:17 PM »

Oh dear God...

I thought that CSI they did was just a joke...wtf?

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: April 08, 2008, 02:15:48 PM »
I would hate to be their dry cleaner. Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #42 on: April 08, 2008, 02:17:17 PM »
oh dear god...UGP? :fuelfire: :fuelfire:

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: April 08, 2008, 02:20:49 PM »
on the left or right? :-)

Offline Taxman

« Reply #44 on: April 08, 2008, 02:43:47 PM »
I had never heard of the furry thing until the above referenced CSI episode.  Even then I passed it off as some REALLY, REALLY weird thing for sad twisted people.  While reading this thread it occurred to me that the furry thing is likely for unattractive people that cannot get any action so by wearing these animal costumes they cover up their ugliness and meet up with other kinky dorks for some weird sex.  Having perused some DU pic threads in the past, it now makes perfect sense.   

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2008, 02:45:16 PM »
on the left or right? :-)

I didn't want to overthink it and kill my own sex drive.  :lmao:

Offline Rebel Yell

• Redneck with a Brain
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2008, 02:49:24 PM »
UGP, in her head........

In real life....

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #47 on: April 08, 2008, 03:31:46 PM »
UGP, in her head........
Add about 200lbs with a rainbow colored wig and you'll have it. :-) I really wish someone would intervene and have her committed she has gone completely around the bend :(

In real life....

Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2008, 03:46:21 PM »
The thing that bothers me the most about DU is the fact that they seem to embrace and even celebrate serious mental illness...It seems that it is almost a badge of honor to have one mental illness or another this in turn tells these mentally ill people that they don't need treatment and if the rest of the world would just tolerate them everything would be ok.Alot of them are so far gone they just don't think medication can help. :(
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2008, 03:46:53 PM »
UGP, in her head........
Add about 200lbs with a rainbow colored wig and you'll have it. :-) I really wish someone would intervene and have her committed she has gone completely around the bend :(

In real life....

It should be illegal to post shit like that.  :spork:
I shall now flush my eyes with Chlorox.