Author Topic: UGP is a real cat?  (Read 21938 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: UGP is a real cat?
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2008, 08:25:45 PM »
Wow.

Since I hadn't seen the subway cat on Skins's island lately, I had assumed that she, like the phalloscraping primitive, was away on her occasional "visits" to a room with soft walls.

She and the phalloscraping primitive have to do that every so often.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2008, 08:32:33 PM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Wed Apr-16-08 01:11 PM
Response to Reply #131
160. Intolerant, exclusionary, screaming because he wants to make fur identity less valid than his own particulars. Sad..Maybe he's scared the right wing and the normals will think we are weird and take our rights away? Still got your identity defined and governed by the right wing BillSam? Is this the real reason for such hostility over a discussion? You gotta censor it? WHY? WTF?

The "normals"?

I love it when the crazy fringe turns the left's own arguments against them.   :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2008, 10:38:13 PM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Wed Apr-16-08 01:11 PM
Response to Reply #131
160. Intolerant
 exclusionary,screaming because he wants to make fur identity less valid than his own particulars. Sad..Maybe he's scared the right wing and the normals will think we are weird and take our rights away? Still got your identity defined and governed by the right wing BillSam? Is this the real reason for such hostility over a discussion? You gotta censor it? WHY? WTF?

I'm still trying to wrap my tail around this whole "fur identity" thing. I guess it wouldn't hurt to add another letter...GLBTF. Just add another letter everytime we want to normalize someone's new fetish. Think of the new children's book possibilites: "My Mommy is a Beaver...No, Really!", "My Daddy Was a Girl, But He Likes Being a Tom Cat Better"...and for the middle school set: "Free to Be You! Choosing Your Fur Identity: A Handbook for Teens". But can someone explain to me just why we need to grant special rights to people who want to dress up like Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline DixieBelle

• Administrator
  • Still looking for my pony.....
« Reply #128 on: April 21, 2008, 08:39:41 AM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Wed Apr-16-08 01:11 PM
Response to Reply #131
160. Intolerant
 exclusionary,screaming because he wants to make fur identity less valid than his own particulars. Sad..Maybe he's scared the right wing and the normals will think we are weird and take our rights away? Still got your identity defined and governed by the right wing BillSam? Is this the real reason for such hostility over a discussion? You gotta censor it? WHY? WTF?

I'm still trying to wrap my tail around this whole "fur identity" thing. I guess it wouldn't hurt to add another letter...GLBTF. Just add another letter everytime we want to normalize someone's new fetish. Think of the new children's book possibilites: "My Mommy is a Beaver...No, Really!", "My Daddy Was a Girl, But He Likes Being a Tom Cat Better"...and for the middle school set: "Free to Be You! Choosing Your Fur Identity: A Handbook for Teens". But can someone explain to me just why we need to grant special rights to people who want to dress up like Chip n Dale's Rescue Rangers?

Cindie
ROFL! Now if only it weren't so close to the truth!
I can see November 2 from my house!!!

Spread my work ethic, not my wealth.

Forget change, bring back common sense.
-------------------------------------------------

No, my friends, there’s only one really progressive idea. And that is the idea of legally limiting the power of the government. That one genuinely liberal, genuinely progressive idea — the Why in 1776, the How in 1787 — is what needs to be conserved. We need to conserve that fundamentally liberal idea. That is why we are conservatives. --Bill Whittle

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #129 on: April 21, 2008, 02:19:05 PM »
undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)       Wed Apr-16-08 01:11 PM
Response to Reply #131
160. Intolerant

Cindie
ROFL! Now if only it weren't so close to the truth!
Absolutely, you are positively scary sometimes delilah. :)

Offline bijou

• Topic Moderator
« Reply #130 on: June 05, 2008, 04:03:12 PM »
Fran Kubelik  (1000+ posts)      Thu Jun-05-08 01:56 PM
Response to Original message
188. See how many views this thread has now? 
 And how people with fewer than 10 posts keep showing up to kick it up to the first page? This wasn't UP's intention, but this thread is being used to mock the GLBT community. Please, can we get a lock or a thread deletion? This is embarrassingly off-topic. Wanting to dress up like or identifying as a different species has nothing whatsoever to do with gay, lesbian, bisexual or transGENDER issues. Nothing.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=221x70717#76179

No furry love from Fran.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #131 on: June 05, 2008, 04:04:50 PM »
 And how people with fewer than 10 posts keep showing up to kick it up to the first page? This wasn't UP's intention, but this thread is being used to mock the GLBT community. Please, can we get a lock or a thread deletion? This is embarrassingly off-topic. Wanting to dress up like or identifying as a different species has nothing whatsoever to do with gay, lesbian, bisexual or transGENDER issues. Nothing.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=221x70717#76179

No furry love from Fran.

LOL  :-)

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #132 on: June 05, 2008, 04:05:22 PM »

No furry love from Fran.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: About damn time someone over there got a frackin clue
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"