Author Topic: One Nation Rally Live Coverage  (Read 13250 times)

Offline Odin's Hand

• is your new god!
  • Quarters Champion
Re: One Nation Rally Live Coverage
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2010, 01:10:15 PM »
Is this person watching the same rally I am?  Some 'native American' just left the stage after declaring "the immigration problem started at Plymouth Rock!"

Probably just a Mexican with some feathers stuck up in his hair.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 01:34:37 PM by Odin's Hand »
"Hell is full of good wishes and desires"~St. Bernhard of Clairvaux

"Brave men are found where brave men are honored."~Aristotle

"Generally speaking, the "Way of the Warrior" is resolute acceptance of death."~ Miyamoto Musashi

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2010, 01:10:48 PM »
They know this rally is a loser.  This is evidenced by the lack of threads at DU.  When Glenn had his rally there were a bunch of threads .... this rally ... there aren't more than 3 or 4 that I can see on page one of GD.

I'll guarantee they are literally crapping their pants right now.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2010, 01:12:22 PM »
haele  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list       Sat Oct-02-10 02:08 PM
Response to Reply #10
17. Actually, the Tea-bag party members have a lot of insecurity -

which actually made them easier to herd about and control. They were obviously upset about the amount of non-white people speaking at the Beck event, but did they storm the stage, boo, or become obnoxious? No. They sat passively in place waiting for someone to tell them what to do with their anger.
Dam'Dirty Hippies are far more unpredictable and uncontrollable than a well-ordered tea-bagger.
Why, we might have anything from a puppet show to a dance party to a riot break out un-announced in the middle of the mall when we get bored or upset.
Or we might just wander off.

Haele

Ahhhh I get it there was no violence then because Beck controlled everyone there.  :mental:
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2010, 01:16:15 PM »
cal04  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list       Sat Oct-02-10 02:15 PM
Original message
more people than glenn beck rally    Updated at 1:55 PM

satellite image just taken

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x9242362

Funny he must have forgot to post the link it's not like any of them would lie or anything.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2010, 01:21:21 PM »
Harry Belafonte is worried about spending. :whatever:

"The Tea Party is at the vanguard of destroying our Constitution".
« Last Edit: October 02, 2010, 01:24:10 PM by chris_ »
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2010, 01:34:57 PM »
Harry Belafonte is worried about spending. :whatever:

"The Tea Party is at the vanguard of destroying our Constitution".

I am guessing he didn't mention, how the tea party is destroying the Constitution.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2010, 01:40:10 PM »
I am guessing he didn't mention, how the tea party is destroying the Constitution.

Nope, he just put it out there with no kind of backing or explanation.  After all, if Harry Belafonte said it, it must be true right?
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2010, 01:40:59 PM »
This thing is one big pity party.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2010, 01:42:23 PM »

I don't know how you can listen to the moonbats on parade Chris but, thanks for keeping us upchucked errrr updated.

:-)

Offline cavegal

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2010, 01:44:50 PM »
I do not have bandwidth to watch or either updates are wonderful! Thank You!

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline Chris_

« Reply #60 on: October 02, 2010, 01:48:20 PM »
I'm just not finding any photos of this thing.  You'd think with all the technology available, people would be uploading their pictures to Facebook and Photobucket in real-time. 

I suppose we have to give them time to photoshop in a few thousand extra attendees.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #61 on: October 02, 2010, 01:49:46 PM »
I don't know how you can listen to the moonbats on parade Chris but, thanks for keeping us upchucked errrr updated.

:-)
I haven't eaten today.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #62 on: October 02, 2010, 01:49:58 PM »
I do not have bandwidth to watch or either updates are wonderful! Thank You!

cavegal, FR has a really good live thread: http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2600254/posts

Offline Chris_

« Reply #63 on: October 02, 2010, 01:50:19 PM »
Oh boy.  Ben Jealous (NAACP) has the crowd chanting "One Nation".

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2010, 01:52:39 PM »
Imagine that, NAACP is at an event where they want more "freebies".

Offline TVDOC

• General Malcontent and
  • Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2010, 01:52:49 PM »
Our local NBC channel just showed an aerial shot, and you could mow the lawn alongside the reflecting pool and not bother anyone........our local commentator said crowd estimates were "less than ten thousand"........nowhere near the attendance at the Beck rally.

doc
"Study the past if you wish to define the future"

Confucius

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #66 on: October 02, 2010, 01:55:32 PM »
Our local NBC channel just showed an aerial shot, and you could mow the lawn alongside the reflecting pool and not bother anyone........our local commentator said crowd estimates were "less than ten thousand"........nowhere near the attendance at the Beck rally.

doc

Are you going to believe an aerial shot, or some moonbat at Twitter?
http://twitter.com/finneyk

:lmao:

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #67 on: October 02, 2010, 01:56:15 PM »
Via Twitter:

RT @OneNationTeam: It's just after 2 and we already have more people at #DC10210 than Glenn Beck had. And people are still pouring in!

What a liar!

BTW I'm looking at a live pic and it's not even half of Beck's rally.
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #68 on: October 02, 2010, 01:57:42 PM »

doc

PMSNBC has been saying all day long they expect thousands and thousands of people. 10k fits in well with the high side of their estimate. :D

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #69 on: October 02, 2010, 01:58:44 PM »
Via Twitter:

What a liar!

BTW I'm looking at a live pic and it's not even half of Beck's rally.

I wouldn't be surprised. I don't think they had enough free rides to get there.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #70 on: October 02, 2010, 02:01:10 PM »
Is that the VIP section with the white folding chairs?  There are a lot of empty ones.

Offline cavegal

“Look, we’re led by a man that either is not tough, not smart, or he’s got something else in mind,”  Donald J.Trump. 6/13/16

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #72 on: October 02, 2010, 02:04:13 PM »
Is that the VIP section with the white folding chairs?  There are a lot of empty ones.
:racist:

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #73 on: October 02, 2010, 02:04:23 PM »

They've been empty all day. They must be reserved for the party elite who would surly pour in once they surpassed the 1 million mark in attendance.  :rotf:

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #74 on: October 02, 2010, 02:05:55 PM »
PMSNBC has been saying all day long they expect thousands and thousands of people. 10k fits in well with the high side of their estimate. :D

Yeah, the rally is so successful that PMSNBC just switched to a show called "Bitter Pill" :lmao: ironic or what?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats