Author Topic: Another quitter....AllentownJake  (Read 12416 times)

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
Re: Another quitter....AllentownJake
« Reply #25 on: June 10, 2010, 08:12:45 PM »
I have a question...Is Soleil on "protected status"  by CC moderators?  Are we not allowed to challenge her posts because she has been exiled from DU?

Offline soleil

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2010, 08:14:54 PM »
Doc, can you point to where I said she is not allowed to have a point of view?

You didn't. But you basically said you will reply to me any time you see me "to call out my BS". So you want to start something. You can't have peace. An otherwise tame topic, you want to make a fight. I make a point to stay away from you, yet you seek me out. Just stop it already. Have you not gotten your point across already? I'm pretty sure you have.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2010, 08:15:15 PM »
Missing Topic

If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator.

Geez, they deep-sixed the whole freakin' thread.

:rotf:

I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline soleil

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2010, 08:16:02 PM »
I have a question...Is Soleil on "protected status"  by CC moderators?  Are we not allowed to challenge her posts because she has been exiled from DU?

Are you really serious? Have you seen what others have posted to me? Please. Maybe, just maybe IT IS YOU. Let it go. Your point has been made. Many times over.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2010, 08:16:10 PM »
You didn't. But you basically said you will reply to me any time you see me "to call out my BS". So you want to start something. You can't have peace. An otherwise tame topic, you want to make a fight. I make a point to stay away from you, yet you seek me out. Just stop it already. Have you not gotten your point across already? I'm pretty sure you have.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

:loser:

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2010, 08:19:12 PM »
Are you really serious? Have you seen what others have posted to me? Please. Maybe, just maybe IT IS YOU. Let it go.

Do you know that this forum has a whole subforum that simply exists to make fun of people like you.  I understand that you were exiled from DU and now need a new "home"....but you're still a warped DU'er in my eyes.   

Offline soleil

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2010, 08:22:40 PM »
I left DU on my own. And if you get your jollies making fun of me, by all means do so on your own. But let others here have some peace. Everything doesn't have to be drama. And I am just sayin', and I feel pretty confident about it, people would like to move on. Since I am here, and will still be here, LET IT GO. Or at least PM people to make fun of me. PM me if you want to duke it out. Keep this mess out of everyone else's way.

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2010, 08:25:09 PM »
Geez, they deep-sixed the whole freakin' thread.

:rotf:

OMG! are they suppressing the union threads?
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2010, 08:28:06 PM »
I have a question...Is Soleil on "protected status"  by CC moderators?  Are we not allowed to challenge her posts because she has been exiled from DU?

No, she is not......

This was her initial post......

Pretty soon, Skinner will have to find another job. Seems like all the old-timers are leaving. It will soon be just the admins and the moles !

After which, you attacked her......

Badmouthing your old post are we?  Conservatives don't like turncoats.

I would take the same action if someone were to do that to you......

The thread topic is ATJ's departure, and the DU thread surrounding those actions......perhaps you can see where the "off topic" position comes from.

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2010, 08:29:30 PM »
I left DU on my own. And if you get your jollies making fun of me, by all means do so on your own. But let others here have some peace. Everything doesn't have to be drama. And I am just sayin', and I feel pretty confident about it, people would like to move on. Since I am here, and will still be here, LET IT GO. Or at least PM people to make fun of me. PM me if you want to duke it out. Keep this mess out of everyone else's way.

I will continue to challenge your posts because your ideology should not go unchallenged, especially at a place that is supposed to pride itself on crushing the ideals of those of your ilk.

So no, I will not PM you or anyone else...if I say anything to you or about you...it will be in CLEAR VIEW.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: June 10, 2010, 08:29:48 PM »
I have a question...Is Soleil on "protected status"  by CC moderators?  Are we not allowed to challenge her posts because she has been exiled from DU?

No,she is not protected and will not be afforded any special privileges to be able to post here as some sort of "see we are tolerant" mascot.
We often have stated that and any DUmmy is welcome to register and post here as long as they follow the rules which includes not being trollish.

That can be changed if desired and do know that ZOT threads on FR can be fun and comical whenever someone posts a leftist view.

We just should be honest about that though and IMO only,if a person comes here from the DUmp and acts civilly despite disagreeing we should be honest to our word or at least say you can sign up here and not be banned at the first sign of leftism but expect to be treated harshly.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #36 on: June 10, 2010, 08:31:43 PM »
No, she is not......

This was her initial post......

After which, you attacked her......

I would take the same action if someone were to do that to you......

The thread topic is ATJ's departure, and the DU thread surrounding those actions......perhaps you can see where the "off topic" position comes from.

doc

If someone were to do that to me?  I didn't leave a conservative board only to show up on a lib board and try to pass myself off as someone I am not.    I'm pretty consistent Doc.  I don't like turncoats and Soliel is one of them.  You are obviously more tolerant to libs than I am.  Frankly, it's tolerance of libs that has gotten us to where we are now.

Offline soleil

« Reply #37 on: June 10, 2010, 08:31:52 PM »
I will continue to challenge your posts because your ideology should not go unchallenged, especially at a place that is supposed to pride itself on crushing the ideals of those of your ilk.

So no, I will not PM you or anyone else...if I say anything to you or about you...it will be in CLEAR VIEW.

So you will challenge anything I say? That is what you are saying? Even if it has nothing at all to do with our different views? What a waste of time.

Offline soleil

« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2010, 08:33:17 PM »
If someone were to do that to me?  I didn't leave a conservative board only to show up on a lib board and try to pass myself off as someone I am not.    I'm pretty consistent Doc.  I don't like turncoats and Soliel is one of them.  You are obviously more tolerant to libs than I am.  Frankly, it's tolerance of libs that has gotten us to where we are now.

Show me where I have been a "turncoat". I have posted some pretty unpopular things here. I am not being someone I am not. And in fact, if you happen to have a mole at DU, PLEASE OH PLEASE search my posts. I am sure you will find they are consistent with everything I have posted here.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2010, 08:36:33 PM »

Not in this thread.......if you want to take it to "Fight Club" be my guest........you might want to refresh your memory about the forum rules.....particularly the one where it says that the moderator's decision is final.....

This discussion is over......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Hawkgirl

• Alpha Female
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2010, 08:38:01 PM »
Not in this thread.......if you want to take it to "Fight Club" be my guest........you might want to refresh your memory about the forum rules.....particularly the one where it says that the moderator's decision is final.....

This discussion is over......

doc

Nah, I'm not taking this to the "fight club"  This discussion is over, Mr. Moderator.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2010, 08:40:43 PM »
Show me where I have been a "turncoat". I have posted some pretty unpopular things here. I am not being someone I am not. And in fact, if you happen to have a mole at DU, PLEASE OH PLEASE search my posts. I am sure you will find they are consistent with everything I have posted here.

The "discussion is over"  part goes for you as well....

doc

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2010, 10:07:17 PM »

I think I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of this recent Photoshop  :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #43 on: June 10, 2010, 10:07:58 PM »
stolen :-)

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2010, 10:10:58 PM »
stolen :-)

Feel free - If I post it here - its free to steal & spread  :-)

Offline Chris_

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2010, 10:12:14 PM »
You should make one for the DNC.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2010, 10:15:47 PM »
You should make one for the DNC.

good plan - I still have the photoshop source - Ill whip that up tomorrow

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2010, 11:14:21 PM »

I think I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of this recent Photoshop  :-)
Stolen!  :cheersmate:
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2010, 08:15:26 AM »
Miskie -- that's fantastic!!  Borg is the perfect description for those idiots.  As for ATJ, he seems to change his "persona" every couple of months depending on what board he's posting on . . . he's not a big believer in stating honest beliefs.
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2010, 08:24:46 AM »
Are you really serious? Have you seen what others have posted to me? Please. Maybe, just maybe IT IS YOU. Let it go. Your point has been made. Many times over.

I'm still waiting for your answer regarding HIV and the gay community.  But meh--you think time will make it go away.

That's why we have search functions here.

ETA: I think ATJ will show up here eventually, but after this thread dies down.  Street cred, dontcha know.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford