Author Topic: primitives discuss men cheating on wives  (Read 11546 times)

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
Re: primitives discuss men cheating on wives
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2010, 05:57:08 AM »
Every cheating man has a female helper.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh Johnny, how times have changed, you must be somewhere around my age.

25 years ago I might have agreed with you, today I think of a couple of cases of the least likely of people to fall in love with someone of their own sex.

I am not speaking of young men, I am speaking of men either in or near middle age that have raised their family's to adulthood and have the trust of the community in some way. 

In some cases I am not sure this is all about sex, life style must change drastically for these men, now finally they can spend hours discussing sports with someone that understands what they are talking about.

Now they can go places and do things with a good "friend" that they would never think to bring a woman.

I am just speculating here on this deviation in life that comes about sometimes.

Personality plays a role, some men are very comfortable in their lives with females, others are the kind that work around men all day yet need to stop for a few beers with the boys after being with them all day.   Nothing wrong with that unless it becomes a bone of contention between him and family.

[ Would a man put up with coming home from work, cooking dinner for the kids helping them with their home work, while the wife and mother was off in a woman's sports bar having a few brews after work playing darts and pool with the woman she spends 40+ hours a week with .?]

Sad part of the changes in life we see is that at one time in a divorce both sides demanded they have custody of the kids.  Not at all unusual today for both party's to want the other partner to raise the kids.

Kind of CREEPY to watch life morph from what we know into some new world with no rules, no duty's, no morals but that of what the individuals makes for themselves.

Strangest divorce case I ever heard of was a woman who charged adultery against her husband with his Church.   She claimed he spent more time tending to their Church then he did at home raising his kids, or being a husband to her.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2010, 11:53:13 AM »
Good thing that asshat isn't married to "Toots"! He'd be meeting a baseball bat in the middle of the night! He fails to realize many of us don't cheat, because it would be hazardous to our health!

My threat involves super gluing his nuts to his chest.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2010, 12:07:23 PM »
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Oh Johnny, how times have changed, you must be somewhere around my age.

25 years ago I might have agreed with you, today I think of a couple of cases of the least likely of people to fall in love with someone of their own sex.

I am not speaking of young men, I am speaking of men either in or near middle age that have raised their family's to adulthood and have the trust of the community in some way. 

In some cases I am not sure this is all about sex, life style must change drastically for these men, now finally they can spend hours discussing sports with someone that understands what they are talking about.

Now they can go places and do things with a good "friend" that they would never think to bring a woman.

I am just speculating here on this deviation in life that comes about sometimes.

Personality plays a role, some men are very comfortable in their lives with females, others are the kind that work around men all day yet need to stop for a few beers with the boys after being with them all day.   Nothing wrong with that unless it becomes a bone of contention between him and family.

[ Would a man put up with coming home from work, cooking dinner for the kids helping them with their home work, while the wife and mother was off in a woman's sports bar having a few brews after work playing darts and pool with the woman she spends 40+ hours a week with .?]

Sad part of the changes in life we see is that at one time in a divorce both sides demanded they have custody of the kids.  Not at all unusual today for both party's to want the other partner to raise the kids.

Kind of CREEPY to watch life morph from what we know into some new world with no rules, no duty's, no morals but that of what the individuals makes for themselves.

Strangest divorce case I ever heard of was a woman who charged adultery against her husband with his Church.   She claimed he spent more time tending to their Church then he did at home raising his kids, or being a husband to her.

Vesta you live in a very strange world.  I think his point was "it takes two to tango". Granted, one can have an affair with someone of the same sex but the majority of people in this world are heterosexual. Thus, two people are involved in the deception, whether gay or straight.

Are you suggesting men have affairs with other men so they can discuss sports? Really? What would that be like? "Oh yeah! This Phillies won...let's suck each other off to celebrate!" What places would they go where they wouldn't take a woman? A gay bath house?

My husband didn't spend a lot of time in sports (or any other kind) of bar. As hard as he worked, had he wanted to go out with his buddies every week, I wouldn't have cared. But he didn't. He came home to be with his family. In my circle of friends that's what husbands do 99% of the time. Temptation and perversion has been around since the beginning of time (see Sodom and Gomorrah) so this kind of thing is nothing new. Honestly, if the world I found myself in was like yours, I'd find a better class of men.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #28 on: February 22, 2010, 12:54:18 PM »
I haven't been in a bar in at least 15 years! When I was, "Toots" was with me. Back when I was in my twenties and early thirties, I would go with the crew after work occasionally. I worked so often out of town, I wanted to spend as much time as I could with my wife and kids. "Numbers" must hang around a bunch of uncaring thugs!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #29 on: February 22, 2010, 02:59:55 PM »
Vesta you live in a very strange world.  I think his point was "it takes two to tango". Granted, one can have an affair with someone of the same sex but the majority of people in this world are heterosexual. Thus, two people are involved in the deception, whether gay or straight.

Are you suggesting men have affairs with other men so they can discuss sports? Really? What would that be like? "Oh yeah! This Phillies won...let's suck each other off to celebrate!" What places would they go where they wouldn't take a woman? A gay bath house?

My husband didn't spend a lot of time in sports (or any other kind) of bar. As hard as he worked, had he wanted to go out with his buddies every week, I wouldn't have cared. But he didn't. He came home to be with his family. In my circle of friends that's what husbands do 99% of the time. Temptation and perversion has been around since the beginning of time (see Sodom and Gomorrah) so this kind of thing is nothing new. Honestly, if the world I found myself in was like yours, I'd find a better class of men.

Cindie

[/Quote]

Vesta you live in a very strange world.  I think his point was "it takes two to tango". Granted, one can have an affair with someone of the same sex but the majority of people in this world are heterosexual. Thus, two people are involved in the deception, whether gay or straight. [/quote]

Very true Cindie, I do live in a very strange and evolving world, I feel like Alice sometimes as nothing is the same as it seems, or was yesterday.

Mom and Dad married over 55 years to each other. Only ONE classmate had a step parent and no extended family's.

//////abortion was a horrible thing, 75% of the town folk went to church on weekends, we had school dances Friday nights, no booze or drugs, no fights.

No welfare for a long time, people fell on hard times the comunity helped them out.
Doctors made house calls until the mid 60's and let you pay when you could.

Kids got summer jobs at 14-15 and turned 75% of their wages over to the family to help out. 

Strange new world, for us who mowed lawns and shoveled snow for our elderly neighbors without expecting to get but a hot or cold drink if lucky.

Somewhere between the 60's and today the Libs got a hold of people and from the new thinking began to make life miserable for people trying to parent their children.   

All the EXPERTS in child development insisted it was mental child abuse to lay down rules for a child to follow. It was now expressing creativity for a 4 year old to mark up the walls in the house with their crayons. Children that swore and used bad language directed at their parents were only expressing their feelings.

When the kids got older and beat up Grandpa for not letting them drive his car, not the kids fault, they had a learning problem called anger management.

Kids were taught how to manipulate their family's by the schools, If family spanked them or took away favorite toys for a month, tell us.   If Daddy smokes funny cigarettes, tell us.

Nothing wrong with taking a child to their parents church that will strip them bare naked and beat evil spirits out of them.

Nothing wrong for a school to strip search a child looking for drugs, like giving a girlfriend a Midol or Bufferin for cramps.

HOWEVER, if you are a 7 year old with Asama that needs an inhalator and a child with the same problem who forgot theirs at home has an attack, if they give theirs  to them to keep them breathing-----O-Ho-----if on school bus or in school grounds----big discipline and exclusion from school for dispensing a drug.

TOPIC back to.

I watch and hide today this new strange world that began evolving when I was in mid twenty's when I was invited to join a Swingers club.  This by a woman whose husband was a Captain in the Navy. Seems half the ward room was in on this hobby.    Can't get much better class then Annapolis graduates married to woman they met at ivy league colleges.

Then the drugs, how often I would end up with 4 kids at their schools for an update on their work to smell pot in the teachers hair, or worse hit on by one of their male teachers.

Cindie Hon, I think you must be young and still have the illusion of youth that all is fine and dandy.   You trust those that you have been programed to trust, have your best interests at heart, so you are told.

AOL says and rightly so, when a partner out of the blue decides to loose or gain weight, throws out all underware and buy new sexie stuff, takes up a hobby that does not include you, goes to visit relitives for a weekend, people they don't even like, gets lovie dovie more often, starts to bring you presents for no reason  [ I call these guilt gifts ]    then look out. 

Now for the $65,000 dollar question, do I trust MY Hubby.   YUP, but that is because I watch not him, but who he is around like a hawk----Woman friends that only come to visit when he is at home, Co-workers of his that may be having a conversation with him and I walk up, they walk away. 

And the biggest tip off is when a man for little reason suddenly gets jealous of any man I talk to.  This is a a tactic that men use and don't even realise it.

DUMMYS, not the men but the woman are thrown off when men do this. Woman believe that THEIR man is so in love with them they would never stray.  Sad, when a acquantice or friend starts to tell me how jealous her man is , after seeing this happen over and over again, I have to bite my tongue and walk away knowing that something bad is going on.

Time tells Cindie, live a half century or longer and you will see it all.   

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2010, 04:37:30 PM »
Vestanumbers proves yet again that a person can be born without a brain and survive to adulthood.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2010, 04:41:29 PM »
I had to start ignoring it. The tupid was to strong.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2010, 05:57:51 PM »

Very true Cindie, I do live in a very strange and evolving world, I feel like Alice sometimes as nothing is the same as it seems, or was yesterday.

Mom and Dad married over 55 years to each other. Only ONE classmate had a step parent and no extended family's.

//////abortion was a horrible thing, 75% of the town folk went to church on weekends, we had school dances Friday nights, no booze or drugs, no fights.

No welfare for a long time, people fell on hard times the comunity helped them out.
Doctors made house calls until the mid 60's and let you pay when you could.

Kids got summer jobs at 14-15 and turned 75% of their wages over to the family to help out.  

Strange new world, for us who mowed lawns and shoveled snow for our elderly neighbors without expecting to get but a hot or cold drink if lucky.

Somewhere between the 60's and today the Libs got a hold of people and from the new thinking began to make life miserable for people trying to parent their children.    

All the EXPERTS in child development insisted it was mental child abuse to lay down rules for a child to follow. It was now expressing creativity for a 4 year old to mark up the walls in the house with their crayons. Children that swore and used bad language directed at their parents were only expressing their feelings.

When the kids got older and beat up Grandpa for not letting them drive his car, not the kids fault, they had a learning problem called anger management.

Kids were taught how to manipulate their family's by the schools, If family spanked them or took away favorite toys for a month, tell us.   If Daddy smokes funny cigarettes, tell us.

Nothing wrong with taking a child to their parents church that will strip them bare naked and beat evil spirits out of them.

Nothing wrong for a school to strip search a child looking for drugs, like giving a girlfriend a Midol or Bufferin for cramps.

HOWEVER, if you are a 7 year old with Asama that needs an inhalator and a child with the same problem who forgot theirs at home has an attack, if they give theirs  to them to keep them breathing-----O-Ho-----if on school bus or in school grounds----big discipline and exclusion from school for dispensing a drug.

TOPIC back to.

I watch and hide today this new strange world that began evolving when I was in mid twenty's when I was invited to join a Swingers club.  This by a woman whose husband was a Captain in the Navy. Seems half the ward room was in on this hobby.    Can't get much better class then Annapolis graduates married to woman they met at ivy league colleges.

Then the drugs, how often I would end up with 4 kids at their schools for an update on their work to smell pot in the teachers hair, or worse hit on by one of their male teachers.

Cindie Hon, I think you must be young and still have the illusion of youth that all is fine and dandy.   You trust those that you have been programed to trust, have your best interests at heart, so you are told.

AOL says and rightly so, when a partner out of the blue decides to loose or gain weight, throws out all underware and buy new sexie stuff, takes up a hobby that does not include you, goes to visit relitives for a weekend, people they don't even like, gets lovie dovie more often, starts to bring you presents for no reason  [ I call these guilt gifts ]    then look out.  

Now for the $65,000 dollar question, do I trust MY Hubby.   YUP, but that is because I watch not him, but who he is around like a hawk----Woman friends that only come to visit when he is at home, Co-workers of his that may be having a conversation with him and I walk up, they walk away.  

And the biggest tip off is when a man for little reason suddenly gets jealous of any man I talk to.  This is a a tactic that men use and don't even realise it.

DUMMYS, not the men but the woman are thrown off when men do this. Woman believe that THEIR man is so in love with them they would never stray.  Sad, when a acquantice or friend starts to tell me how jealous her man is , after seeing this happen over and over again, I have to bite my tongue and walk away knowing that something bad is going on.

Time tells Cindie, live a half century or longer and you will see it all.    

Vesta, I'm 50 years old and my life hasn't been all sunshine and roses, so please don't "hon" me. However, I've lived long enough to be a fairly decent judge of character. I'd rather have a husband I don't have to watch like a hawk. Nor do I watch who he's around. Either way, you're choosing to not trust your spouse. That's not the basis for a good marriage. If it were me, I'd look for a better class of friends, figure out why I couldn't trust the man I married when he was around someone of the opposite sex, or get some counseling for my "trust" issues (maybe all three would be appropriate).

I know I'm going to regret this, but why the hell would "any man" be jealous when you talk to another man? And why would that be reason for suspicion? And why would you be suspicious? Don't you have any couples you're good friends with where there isn't a bit of harmless and fun flirting with each other?

And ya know what? My husband DID recently lose weight. He's older than me and still works very hard. To me, he's the most handsome man in the world, but I am worried that he has a history of heart disease in his family and those few extra pounds aren't healthy. So, I put him on the South Beach Diet AND bought him some sexy new underwear for Valentine's Day. According to your philosophy I should be worried.

Cindie
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 06:00:23 PM by delilahmused »
Mick Foley

Hedy Lamarr

Morticia Addams

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #33 on: February 23, 2010, 04:05:16 AM »
Vesta, I'm 50 years old and my life hasn't been all sunshine and roses, so please don't "hon" me. However, I've lived long enough to be a fairly decent judge of character. I'd rather have a husband I don't have to watch like a hawk. Nor do I watch who he's around. Either way, you're choosing to not trust your spouse. That's not the basis for a good marriage. If it were me, I'd look for a better class of friends, figure out why I couldn't trust the man I married when he was around someone of the opposite sex, or get some counseling for my "trust" issues (maybe all three would be appropriate).

I know I'm going to regret this, but why the hell would "any man" be jealous when you talk to another man? And why would that be reason for suspicion? And why would you be suspicious? Don't you have any couples you're good friends with where there isn't a bit of harmless and fun flirting with each other?

And ya know what? My husband DID recently lose weight. He's older than me and still works very hard. To me, he's the most handsome man in the world, but I am worried that he has a history of heart disease in his family and those few extra pounds aren't healthy. So, I put him on the South Beach Diet AND bought him some sexy new underwear for Valentine's Day. According to your philosophy I should be worried.

Cindie

Cindie, perhaps I don't express myself as well as I should or could.

I trust my Hubby but I sure as heck don't trust others and I for one have found no class of people to be immune to messing around.

You have no worry as it was YOUR idea for him to make some minor life style changes for his health.

One of the funniest things I have see was while working in an office the CEO's Secretary retired.  Up popped this woman who was taking business classes in college.  She was some kind of exchange student from France.  Not only was she drop dead beautiful but she had that accent, liquid gold rolling off the tongue.

Not 2 days later every man in the office had gone out and gotten a hair cut if they needed one or not.   

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #34 on: February 23, 2010, 06:57:50 AM »
Cindie, perhaps I don't express myself as well as I should or could.

I trust my Hubby but I sure as heck don't trust others and I for one have found no class of people to be immune to messing around.

You have no worry as it was YOUR idea for him to make some minor life style changes for his health.

One of the funniest things I have see was while working in an office the CEO's Secretary retired.  Up popped this woman who was taking business classes in college.  She was some kind of exchange student from France.  Not only was she drop dead beautiful but she had that accent, liquid gold rolling off the tongue.

Not 2 days later every man in the office had gone out and gotten a hair cut if they needed one or not.   

OMG!!!!  The guys got a haircut in order to impress a sexy female! Must mean they all want to bed her! You really do have issues, don't you? The girls at work call me "CupCake" because I wear dress shirts to work every day, even an occasional tie! Must mean they all want to take me to bed! Gimme a break!

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #35 on: February 23, 2010, 11:47:27 AM »
HOWEVER, if you are a 7 year old with Asama that needs an inhalator

Oh, no! A seven-year-old? With Asama bin Laden?

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #36 on: February 23, 2010, 03:14:23 PM »
OMG!!!!  The guys got a haircut in order to impress a sexy female! Must mean they all want to bed her! You really do have issues, don't you? The girls at work call me "CupCake" because I wear dress shirts to work every day, even an occasional tie! Must mean they all want to take me to bed! Gimme a break!

Errrr Allos, where did you get that idea that everyone wanted to bed her.?    No they were most at least most of them just enjoyed being around her. Wanted to make a good impression and perhaps at times fantasize about her. She was way to far out of their league and they knew it, but they still fell over their feet when she spoke to them.

The girls at your work that call you CupCake is darn right odd you know. Why do you think that your wearing normal business attire would bring to a woman's mind a cupcake?   Are you sure they don't mean twinkie.?

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2010, 03:22:03 PM »
Errrr Allos, where did you get that idea that everyone wanted to bed her.?    No they were most at least most of them just enjoyed being around her. Wanted to make a good impression and perhaps at times fantasize about her. She was way to far out of their league and they knew it, but they still fell over their feet when she spoke to them.

The girls at your work that call you CupCake is darn right odd you know. Why do you think that your wearing normal business attire would bring to a woman's mind a cupcake?   Are you sure they don't mean twinkie.?

Hello....men...pretty girl....

unless they are teh ghey or course they wanted to bed her.

(doesn't have to be on a bed, mind you. Supply closets work fine.)
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline shadeaux

« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2010, 04:12:55 PM »
Vesta numbers, are you seabeyond at the DUmp ?

Never mind.

Cyrano is a nasty cuss fo sho.

Two words to keep anyone from cheating

Genital Herpes

:-)

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #39 on: February 23, 2010, 04:31:57 PM »
Is DUmmy Shell Beau single yet?
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #40 on: February 23, 2010, 05:00:18 PM »
Two words to keep anyone from cheating

Genital Herpes
Didn't stop Slick Willie.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2010, 03:14:56 PM »
Errrr Allos, where did you get that idea that everyone wanted to bed her.?    No they were most at least most of them just enjoyed being around her. Wanted to make a good impression and perhaps at times fantasize about her. She was way to far out of their league and they knew it, but they still fell over their feet when she spoke to them.

The girls at your work that call you CupCake is darn right odd you know. Why do you think that your wearing normal business attire would bring to a woman's mind a cupcake?   Are you sure they don't mean twinkie.?

Well, what the hell else are you insinuating? Sure looks to me like you're sayin' all men cheat. No exceptions. If not, then perhaps your communication skills need a tune-up! You're the one sayin' you can't trust men, or am I missin' sumpin'?

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2010, 03:21:23 PM »
The girls at your work that call you CupCake is darn right odd you know. Why do you think that your wearing normal business attire would bring to a woman's mind a cupcake?   Are you sure they don't mean twinkie.?

Oh and insults won't help you, or make you more endearing to anyone!

They call me "CupCake" because they consider me handsome, asshole! Most of the guys at work wear T-shirts, rarely shave every day, and don't give a damn about their appearance.

Twinkie, indeed! FU!!!!!!!!1111 I have found women, especially my customers of the female persuasion,  appreciate a "Sharp Dressed Man"!

ETA: ( Ten inch dick and a bucketful of balls, and you call me Twinkie, please! )
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 03:25:23 PM by AllosaursRus »

Offline vesta111

• In Memoriam
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2010, 06:36:57 AM »
 :fuelfire:

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #44 on: February 26, 2010, 08:59:08 AM »
Meh. Most people cheat or fantasize a little in their minds, but in reality, dirtbags cheat, nice people don't. Male or female.
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.