Author Topic: Allentown dude primitive follows squawking primitive out the door  (Read 13675 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Allentown dude primitive follows squawking primitive out the door
« Reply #75 on: January 09, 2010, 01:43:32 PM »
Nope I haven't.  Perhaps you could bring them over here for us.  

I'd go over there and look for myself...but there are people at DU that throw darts at my picture and screen name.

And you voted for whom again?

Uh, the Allentown dude's right, Sarge.

He's criticized il Duce Bo a lot over on Skins's island.

Trust me.

He's no Frenchie cat primitive.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
« Reply #76 on: January 09, 2010, 01:44:31 PM »

Trust me.

I'll believe it when I see it frank.
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #77 on: January 09, 2010, 01:46:11 PM »
Don't worry about the barrage of questions, dude, sir.

It's so rarely that we get visitors, and so we tend to pile on.

Just kick off the shoes, put up the feet, relax, and get mellow.

Thank you, a little overwhelming.  I don't like the democratic party, I don't like the republican party that much more and believe it or not, I'm a big fan of the founding fathers...except Hamilton.  

We are generally faced with two choice every election cycle.  The culture in this country is absolutely horrible at this present time.

My grandfather on my paternal side was a Republican Mayor of Hamburg Pennsylvania.  My grandfather on my maternal side was a democratic party chairman.

Neither men would be happy with what their country has turned into.

I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1816.

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #78 on: January 09, 2010, 01:48:12 PM »
Thank you, a little overwhelming.  I don't like the democratic party, I don't like the republican party that much more and believe it or not, I'm a big fan of the founding fathers...except Hamilton.  

I tend to think that Jefferson was one of the best. Too bad that too many folks read too much into what he has written.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #79 on: January 09, 2010, 01:49:36 PM »

I'm sure there's some campfires here from Skins's island, where the Allentown dude said some not-enthusiastic things about il Duce Bo, and got piled on by the 0bamaite primitives.

Sure he voted for Benito, but it looks as if with about as much enthusiasm as we voted for McCain.

I have to run out in this -10 weather to town, to grab some chow and some cigarettes; when I come back, Sarge, I'll link those threads.

Whatever the Allentown dude is, if nothing else, he's no 0bamaite, any more than we would've been McCainites.

Back in a bit.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #80 on: January 09, 2010, 01:49:51 PM »

My rules limiting free speech are in the reminder.  I don't think they are unreasonable, however if you don't like them, don't post.

http://oldelmtree.com/discussion/index.php/topic,5298.0/topicseen.html
I hope we shall... crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed corporations, which dare already to challenge our government to a trial of strength and bid defiance to the laws of our country." --Thomas Jefferson to George Logan, 1816.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #81 on: January 09, 2010, 01:50:23 PM »

Trust me.

The problem is not the primitives on Skin's island who might on occasion say something critical.  The problem with Skin's island is that it's a hate site and the primitives are hatemongers.  Other than providing an arena for hatemongers to discuss their level of hatred towards all things good and descent, and thereby providing us with entertainment value, the island and the primtives aren't worth anything.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #82 on: January 09, 2010, 01:56:07 PM »
I'm sure there's some campfires here from Skins's island, where the Allentown dude said some not-enthusiastic things about il Duce Bo, and got piled on by the 0bamaite primitives.

Sure he voted for Benito, but it looks as if with about as much enthusiasm as we voted for McCain.

I have to run out in this -10 weather to town, to grab some chow and some cigarettes; when I come back, Sarge, I'll link those threads.

Whatever the Allentown dude is, if nothing else, he's no 0bamaite, any more than we would've been McCainites.

Back in a bit.

I listen to Alex Jones, Max Keiser, am a subscriber to Gerald Celente, and go to the Market Ticker and Zero Hedge every day.

The only reason why I vote democratic is I'm Pro-Choice and don't have a problem with gay people getting married, I view marriage as far as the state is concerned as an economic partnership.   If a church refuses to recognize the marriage that is their right under the fact we have freedom of religion.

Taking tax payers money and handing it to large corporations who than give politicians jobs and campaign donations is every bit as offensive to me as it is you.

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #83 on: January 09, 2010, 01:57:06 PM »
I tend to think that Jefferson was one of the best. Too bad that too many folks read too much into what he has written.

Like the Bible, everything has to be put into the context of what was going on when it was written.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #84 on: January 09, 2010, 02:02:20 PM »
That being said, the tone on here will not change till each person takes responsibility for what they say to each other. Snark is one thing, but I have been seeing an increase in very personal, and very hateful attacks on members the past few weeks that are not based on politics. Each side likes to play the victim but each side has their own worst offenders they do not take responsibility for.
I will be carrying big wood for the next week upon hearing the gravity of your grief.
DUmmys eating their young, wallowing in their self-imposed angst and despair yet STILL failing to recognize the very source of their pathetic lives:

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER AND LIBERALS ARE CLINICALLY INSANE.  

GOBAMMA!!!!

Snark et al...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2010, 02:03:30 PM »
The only reason why I vote democratic is I'm Pro-Choice and don't have a problem with gay people getting married, I view marriage as far as the state is concerned as an economic partnership.   If a church refuses to recognize the marriage that is their right under the fact we have freedom of religion.

Taking tax payers money and handing it to large corporations who than give politicians jobs and campaign donations is every bit as offensive to me as it is you.
Alex Jones is a loon.

Abortion is murder. It ain't a dog or dolphin being killed, then libs would have a fit. Viewing marriage as an economic partnership is stupid and narrow-minded. Especially when there is a tax marriage penalty that makes it uneconomical to be married. Marriage is a word with a definition and a meaning and a cultural foundation, this is what the far left wishes to destroy, the very idea and foundation of family, the very foundation of civilization. and yes, bastardize the English language while doing it.

Government should not ever give money to corporations or businesses or non-profit groups. Government should not fund NPR, PBS, Planned Parenthood or anything else other than the very basic functions of Constitutional government.

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2010, 02:06:58 PM »
I will be carrying big wood for the next week upon hearing the gravity of your grief.
DUmmys eating their young, wallowing in their self-imposed angst and despair yet STILL failing to recognize the very source of their pathetic lives:

LIBERALISM IS A MENTAL DISORDER AND LIBERALS ARE CLINICALLY INSANE.  

Oh liberals say the same thing about conservatives.  I might disagree with you on something.  I'm not going to call you mentally ill.  

Football team mentality, it is what both the politicians in both parties count on to justify the fact they are doing things that are not in the national interest and to line their pockets.

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2010, 02:11:55 PM »
Alex Jones is a loon.

Abortion is murder. It ain't a dog or dolphin being killed, then libs would have a fit. Viewing marriage as an economic partnership is stupid and narrow-minded. Especially when there is a tax marriage penalty that makes it uneconomical to be married. Marriage is a word with a definition and a meaning and a cultural foundation, this is what the far left wishes to destroy, the very idea and foundation of family, the very foundation of civilization. and yes, bastardize the English language while doing it.

Government should not ever give money to corporations or businesses or non-profit groups. Government should not fund NPR, PBS, Planned Parenthood or anything else other than the very basic functions of Constitutional government.

Define traditional marriage.  Marriage is an economic partnership.  Before that it was a property transaction. 

You are going to hate me on abortion.  Fine by that.  We will be arguing using personal beliefs on when life begins not logic so it is not an argument worth having. 

Separation of church and state.

The same thing can be said about Military contracts (I don't hate the Military) before WWII we had a history of disarming after conflicts. 

Jefferson did not like two things.  Standing armies and government sponsored banks.  Looks like we got both right now.

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2010, 02:14:11 PM »
Alex Jones is a loon.

Alex Jones is crazy on somethings, but the sad thing about Alex is he gets a few things very right.  I don't think there are FEMA death camps, but I do think the politicians are a lot closer to each other than they put on in front of cameras.

Why else would Bob Dole recruit Tom Daschle for a lobbying firm job.

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2010, 02:22:47 PM »
Football team mentality, it is what both the politicians in both parties count on to justify the fact they are doing things that are not in the national interest and to line their pockets.

When DUers cheer Paul Watson, eco-terrorist, who wants to de-populate the Earth and calls humanity a disease, then they are being enemies of civilized people.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #90 on: January 09, 2010, 02:24:04 PM »
Smells like a liberal-tarian in here.

Nonetheless, he's acquitted himself far more congenially than any Ronulan that ever had the misfortune to wander into our midst.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #91 on: January 09, 2010, 02:25:28 PM »
Separation of church and state.

Jefferson did not like two things.  Standing armies and government sponsored banks.  Looks like we got both right now.

I don't want government to be involved with, funding or restricting religion at all. Thats what "separation" means, it does not mean religious people should be punished, restricted, limited or forced to do anything by the government.

I am with Jefferson on standing armies and banks.

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #92 on: January 09, 2010, 02:40:33 PM »
Smells like a liberal-tarian in here.

Nonetheless, he's acquitted himself far more congenially than any Ronulan that ever had the misfortune to wander into our midst.

There are things government does, I think are good.  That being said, making millionaires out of elected officials and political appointees was not something the Founders intended.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 02:43:20 PM by Allentownjake »

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #93 on: January 09, 2010, 02:43:01 PM »
and the GOP views them as cheap labor.  Neither party wants to do anything about people coming to the country illegally.

Wow...something said by a DUer that I tend to agree with. :o

Save me someone!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #94 on: January 09, 2010, 02:43:19 PM »

Uh huh.

The Allentown dude's no Pedro Picasso.

No comparison.

And a definite improvement, a big improvement, over the nocturnally foul one.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #95 on: January 09, 2010, 02:44:27 PM »
Oh liberals say the same thing about conservatives.  I might disagree with you on something.  I'm not going to call you mentally ill.  

**** you!
**** you, your mother, and your siblings. You are a sack of dishonest lying shit and I do not buy the moderated bullshit you are spewing here. Your history of DUmp concentric posts prove that. You and your brethren on the left, including 90% of the democrat party and 75% of the little Eichmanns that continue electing them into office are the NUMBER ONE enemy of this nation.

I have been reading your leftist shitbag America hating socialist "BUSH IS HITLER" drivel for several years now.
You ardently defend the "rights" of a woman to murder her unborn child yet blow your top if someone pisses in a lake or swats a fly in a forest. That is insanity.
You and your DUmp comrades *ARE* the very worst the human race has to offer. Read the posts there: the majority of you pathetic parasite ****s are on welfare, psychotropic drugs, sucks off the taxpayer tit in many ways, unemployed, fags, trannys, furrys, 'pedophile Man-Boy-Love members', with Underground Panther as your mascot. You repeatedly villify America, conservatives, Christians, and Republicans JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR POLITICS!

**** you, **** your mother, **** your siblings.
You and your cock-sucking liberal Code Pink commies represent everything wrong with America.
I do not buy your ****tard attempts at intellectualizing and defending your REAL dysfunctional belief set as you try to sway those here that you really do have a Manhattanesq cosmopolitan view of the world.

All you are doing here is trying to assuage your imaginary fairness or normalcy that never is or was a part of you. Your temporary (lie) exit from the DUmp is only because your ass is being ridiculed here and your REAL persona is being archived in the Internet for an eternity. You must be worried about further (ahem) employment and what a background check will find.

**** you and the horse you rode in on.

YOU and your leftist lik the the enemy of America and the Constitution DEMANDS that if *I* are to defend the Constitution and thus the United States of America, I MUST eliminate you.
I have zero problem with stating that here. I will not dance around the fact that this nation is going down deep and quick all at the hands of democrats, socialists, and the commie America hating college teachers, primitive protesters, Chicago political thugs, union EMPLOYEE thugs, old 60's hippies, Marxist Ayers followers, and EVERY cocksucking-fag-dyke-furry-psycho-unemployed-bong sucking-'purple haired Underground Panther breast removing tranny' pricks at the Dump.
Good God - the ****ing freak Underground Panther had her BREASTS REMOVED BECAUSE SHE THINKS SHE IS A MALE!!
Tell me that is NOT insanity. She should be caged, put down, and her brain sliced to find out how to help other humans avoid her insanity. The reality of it all is she/it/her/him/it again/pet/animal/tranny/furry is par for the course for a DUmp member.

**** you prick!

PM me and I will fly ANYWHERE to take your ass to task.

Intellectualize that ****head!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2010, 02:49:14 PM by PatriotGame »

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #96 on: January 09, 2010, 02:45:10 PM »
Btw...welcome to CC Jake.
We do discuss,we can get cranky but we do our best to try to actually think about things and disagreements are attempted to be debated civilly and thoughtfully even though I fail at that too.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #97 on: January 09, 2010, 02:46:48 PM »
Couldn`t ask for better timing then that.  :rotf:

Offline Allentownjake

• I'm a mole for OET
« Reply #98 on: January 09, 2010, 02:47:53 PM »
I don't want government to be involved with, funding or restricting religion at all. Thats what "separation" means, it does not mean religious people should be punished, restricted, limited or forced to do anything by the government.

I am with Jefferson on standing armies and banks.

Fully agree, and that is where I stand.  People who don't have a particular faith should not be compelled either it entirely negates the free will idea of Christianity.

Offline PatriotGame

« Reply #99 on: January 09, 2010, 02:52:14 PM »
Fully agree, and that is where I stand.  People who don't have a particular faith should not be compelled either it entirely negates the free will idea of Christianity.

If not for the government stealing from the working middle class and tit-feeding you, your life would have been gone long ago.
If you knew anything about Christianity or believed even 1% of it, you would NEVER post on the DUmp nor be a member of it in the first place.
You don't fool me, ****head tool of Satan.