Author Topic: On Cop killers...DU style  (Read 1915 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: On Cop killers...DU style
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2009, 04:50:56 PM »
Anybody or anything worth shooting once is worth shooting two, or three times.

Dead men tell no tales.

They vote democratic however.  :-)
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2009, 04:57:49 PM »
Kalifornia.
Your first and foremost duty is to RETREAT.

I think this stupid shithole state I live in (Vermont) is even worse.  I think if you can jump out a second story window to avoid a violent intruder you're supposed to do that first before you attemt to defernd yourself.   :banghead:

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2009, 05:06:57 PM »
Thankfully, despite some thinking otherwise I live in the State that first expanded the Castle Doctrine to everything we own.  :-)

I'm still waiting for the shootouts at traffic accidents though. DUmmies and their ilk promised me shootouts and damnit I want them....oh and my pony too.

I want to be able to ride my pony into a shootout.  :lmao:

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2009, 01:25:25 PM »
  I think this stupid shithole state I live in (Vermont) is even worse.  I think if you can jump out a second story window to avoid a violent intruder you're supposed to do that first before you attemt to defernd yourself.   :banghead:

Funny that your state is the only one where you don't need a "permit" to own or carry, even concealed.......but you just can't use it to defend yourself.......

Strange.....

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.