Author Topic: subway cat wonders who she became; didn't know it was that bad  (Read 1914 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=276x9114

Oh my.

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)        Fri May-01-09 01:04 AM
Original message

I didn't know it was THAT bad.

I was talking to my roommate last night. He has been a buddy since elementary school.He and I got to talking about his past and later it merged into my past,our lives at school and other shit.

The sad part is,I have just found out the extent of how much of my memory is inaccessible to me.It was a holy shit sort of experience. Secondly I never knew I used to switch at school.I asked him and he confirmed the changes were dramatic, the people inside came out speaking in their own voices or languages,total mannerism changes and all,even my way of dress changed.Totally distinct.I don't remember any of this.

One day awhile ago at the PrP I looked at the 'sign in log under my name longer than it takes to sign in.Every other signature looked totally different than the ones before and In the span of two days a week there were changes.Some signature styles repeated some were very different.I looked at my poetry book too and I saw the same thing.My handwriting is literally written in very distinct styles by different hands.

My memories of school and growing up are very limited. huge swaths of years are gone.It's a bit disturbing to wonder about.

To this day I still lose time,sometimes lose days.I asked my roommate if he observes in me those types of dramatic changes nowadays like he was describing I did in school, he said yes. This changing I apparently have done for years.I asked him to tell me about it later,I wanted to know..what happened I want to know who I become and where the time goes..

No primitives at this bonfire yet.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jtyangel

Re: subway cat wonders who she became; didn't know it was that bad
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2009, 10:54:40 AM »
You know anymore I don't know if subway cat is really seriously mentally ill or so desperate to be relevant in the world that she'll do just about anything to get the kind of attention that measures up to relevance in her mind...maybe some of both.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2009, 11:04:12 AM »
You know anymore I don't know if subway cat is really seriously mentally ill or so desperate to be relevant in the world that she'll do just about anything to get the kind of attention that measures up to relevance in her mind...maybe some of both.

What caught my eye was that the subway cat noticed significant changes in her signature.

I know some dismiss graphology, "handwriting analysis," as so much voodoo, but writing is an active neurosensory action, and can betray characteristics.

Anyone who's ever seen handwriting of a person severely arthritic can tell right away, without even seeing that person, that the person is severely arthritic.  But that's an easy, simple, example.

Probably 90% or more of those into handwriting analysis don't know excresence what they're doing--and that includes franksolich--but there are professionals who are very good at it.

One of the primary lessons in most graphology textbooks is that if there are radical variations in the signature from day to day, this is a person highly unstable.

Everybody's handwriting changes from day to day; one is feeling tired, or rushed, or absent-minded, or lazy, and distracted, and so there's variations.

And everybody's handwriting changes.....over time.

But here we're talking radical variations, and rapidly so.

I'd give my first-born male child to get half a dozen specimens of the subway cat's signature.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2009, 11:41:49 AM »
She is being picked up by aliens and they do FReeper experiments on her

:mental:

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2009, 12:17:50 PM »
One of the primary lessons in most graphology textbooks is that if there are radical variations in the signature from day to day, this is a person highly unstable

Frank we are talking about the "Cat". I don't need a signature to tell me it's completely insane.   :mental:

:-)
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2009, 01:03:09 PM »
So if UGP is a multiple how do we know the panther isn't just one of it's alters? Who knows what's all in there...could be a female basset hound, a gay opera singer, a 7 year old boy. Could be some of its confusion is because the basset hound looks in the mirror and sees a striped kitty. That would give any dog an identity crisis. The opera singer would only be able to star in an off-off-off Broadway production of Cats. On the bright side, he/she/it could be a one person/animal carnival side show.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2009, 01:07:15 PM »
So if UGP is a multiple how do we know the panther isn't just one of it's alters? Who knows what's all in there...could be a female basset hound, a gay opera singer, a 7 year old boy. Could be some of its confusion is because the basset hound looks in the mirror and sees a striped kitty. That would give any dog an identity crisis. The opera singer would only be able to star in an off-off-off Broadway production of Cats. On the bright side, he/she/it could be a one person/animal carnival side show.

Cindie

I get it! We're talking Sybill, right? (spelling?)

spelling of name corrected by franksolich; sorry for the intrusion
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 01:34:15 PM by franksolich »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2009, 02:02:53 PM »

They don't seem to be mutually exclusive, unfortunately.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2009, 02:26:36 PM »
Quote from:
undergroundpanther

I didn't know it was THAT bad.... The sad part is,I have just found out the extent of how much of my memory is inaccessible to me.... I don't remember any of this.... My memories of school and growing up are very limited. huge swaths of years are gone.

Sometimes doing an activity and/or being given something from one's past can suddenly trigger childhood memories that one has not thought about in a long time.  Someone should toss her a ball of yarn.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2009, 02:31:21 PM »
Which brings me to my next point.

Don't smoke crack.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2009, 02:32:49 PM »

No primitives at this bonfire yet.

They'll be there with something like, "My poor Subhuman bitch" or "That was beautiful", etc. Anything to keep this moron's ego stroked.....and her mental imbalance enabled. 
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2009, 04:52:26 PM »
I get it! We're talking Sybill, right? (spelling?)

spelling of name corrected by franksolich; sorry for the intrusion

Thanks Coach! I knew it wasn't right!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Mr Mannn

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2009, 05:48:59 PM »
Falling back on the "DUmmies lie, all the time" theme: I halfta wonder abou UGP.
Its obvious the is not sane. That's a given. But can we trust this story?

After all multiple personality disorders are the Cadillac of mental health problems. This could be a kind of a prestige thing with the cat.
Or it could be a set up for bizarre rants in the future, all excused of course for her multiple personalities.
You can get away with lot of attention grabbing antics on a board by claiming multiple personalities. That sounds more like the panthers style.

Now I just might believe her if she was tomb-stoned because one of her personalities was the "Lousy Freeper Troll!"

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2009, 06:24:24 PM »

Cindie

:lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

Hopefully, any dog that did this would do the honorable thing and funnel antifreeze.

H5, BTW.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2009, 06:59:58 PM »
Sometimes doing an activity and/or being given something from one's past can suddenly trigger childhood memories that one has not thought about in a long time.  Someone should toss her a ball of yarn.

I think a lifetime of drug use is starting to catch up with the cat....
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2009, 05:45:07 AM »
Falling back on the "DUmmies lie, all the time" theme: I halfta wonder abou UGP.
Its obvious the is not sane. That's a given. But can we trust this story?

After all multiple personality disorders are the Cadillac of mental health problems. This could be a kind of a prestige thing with the cat.
Or it could be a set up for bizarre rants in the future, all excused of course for her multiple personalities.
You can get away with lot of attention grabbing antics on a board by claiming multiple personalities. That sounds more like the panthers style.

Now I just might believe her if she was tomb-stoned because one of her personalities was the "Lousy Freeper Troll!"

I don't buy it at all. Other than the inability to post truthful things about themselves, The Primitives never admit responsibility for their own actions, and need some great oppressive force thrust upon them to be the source of what coerced them into whatever it is they are ashamed of.

Thats where I think this is going.

Because of some evil trauma she endured early in life (by the evil NeoCon machine, of course) she has been split into multiple personalities, none of which are responsible for their actions and desires, such as being a transgendered feline.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2009, 11:29:04 AM »

apparently they would all fit comfortably

Offline thundley4

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2009, 12:02:00 PM »
I think the multiple personality thing is either a bouncy, or she's setting something up that she will do later on.  Her signing of the log book is the give away to me. Her handwriting is different, but she signs the same name, and she even remembers going there for her visits?  I haven't read much of split or multiples, but most of the time they take on their own name, characteristics and daily habits.