Author Topic: Lil Ava starts primitive picture thread  (Read 14903 times)

Offline dutch508

• Remember
Re: Lil Ava starts primitive picture thread
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2009, 09:49:21 AM »
The dummie standing in the giant vagina sculpture isn't bad.......except for the fact that she's standing in front of a giant vagina sculpture! :wtf2:

Should she have not said, "This is the abortion of a New Democrat."?
The torch of moral clarity since 12/18/07

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #26 on: February 11, 2009, 10:23:53 AM »
Ya the women posing in front of that giant vag also bought that coat at Goodwill, it had all the tags on it. She dont look poor enough to shop there. Typical DUmmie to take advantage of goodwill.  :lmao:

Umm, I shop at thrift stores. What helps out the organizations is the proceeds from the donated items, not the items themselves. Really helps out as I've lost a lot of weight this last year and keep moving down sizes and could not afford to be replacing my wardrobe every couple of months.

I like how she apologizes though like normal people on a budget arent supposed to go garage sales or thrift stores without offending some delicate liberal sensibility. Just the liberal guilt is hilarious!

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009, 10:25:33 AM »
Wait a minute, besides provide low cost clothes to poor people, GoodWill also has more expensive items. It's the sales of donated goods that they use to help the needy.

I should read first! LOL :-)

Offline thundley4

« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 10:28:54 AM »
I should read first! LOL :-)

I shop at some, too. It's a low cost way of buying jeans to wear to work . My work clothes get stained with paint and other non-removable stains.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 10:33:16 AM »
I shop at some, too. It's a low cost way of buying jeans to wear to work . My work clothes get stained with paint and other non-removable stains.

We have really great women's clothes in the one our way. Jeans galore too. I've nearly single handedly built my latest wardrobe here and friends who know me here can vouch for the fact I don't dress like a bum either. When I lived in Florida, they weren't as impressive. Just a good area here for that type of thing for some reason.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2009, 10:35:57 AM »
Where are pics of BEG, Shade, Hawkgirl, jtyangel.....etc.. when you need them?

I need to wash my eyes out.  :p
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2009, 10:37:24 AM »

That is what I am waiting for...no one can come close to all the lovely ladies here at CC. :)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2009, 10:48:57 AM »
That is what I am waiting for...no one can come close to all the lovely ladies here at CC. :)

You got that right.  :cheersmate:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2009, 11:00:48 AM »
That Dystupian chick looks like a body lice factory.

In her pics (post #66), the 6th one down has the obligatory "Mercedez Benz" peace sign.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2009, 11:30:22 AM »
In her second pic, it looks like she has stolen some poor human woman's body.  Just doesn't go with her ginormous round head.

:o
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2009, 11:31:24 AM »
Good lord!
Dummy women are Fugly. Ever notice how the DUmmies consist of ugly women, old graying hippies, social parasites, psychotic freaks, and anarchist losers?

In other words, the bottom of the barrel socially engineered parasites.
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

Offline MarshallLaw

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2009, 11:37:35 AM »
Is that some kind of large spider crawling up Rising Phoenix's chest or something? (#7)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2009, 11:56:29 AM »
With comments like these, I'm damned glad I don't risk trips over there all that often.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2009, 12:22:51 PM »
How old is Ava now? I have to say that she looks better than she did in the last pics i have seen of her, which is at least a year or more ago. In the long run, she might turn out to be reasonably attractive.

My list of hittables from that thread:

Shell Beau
Dangerously Amused
seemunkee's wife's best friend back in 1974. (When is the vrwc time machine going to be fixed so i can go back to the 70's and nail both her and Bouncy Ball?)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2009, 12:26:52 PM »
How old is Ava now? I have to say that she looks better than she did in the last pics i have seen of her, which is at least a year or more ago. In the long run, she might turn out to be reasonably attractive.

Lil Ava allegedly turned 18 years old a few weeks before the elections, and of course voted.

She's lost some of that baby fat that so swole her, but Lil Ava's far from aesthetic, and really needs plastic surgery to give her a chin.  One wonders why the parents never had that done when Lil Ava was still a minor, as it's a reparable birth defect, but generally covered only when one's a child.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2009, 12:29:23 PM »
Lil Ava allegedly turned 18 years old a few weeks before the elections, and of course voted.

She's lost some of that baby fat that so swole her, but Lil Ava's far from aesthetic, and really needs plastic surgery to give her a chin.  One wonders why the parents never had that done when Lil Ava was still a minor, as it's a reparable birth defect, but generally covered only when one's a child.

Oh goodie, we can make lewd comments now without feeling like child molesters.  :evillaugh:

Offline MarshallLaw

« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2009, 12:31:13 PM »
(When is the vrwc time machine going to be fixed so i can go back to the 70's and nail both her and Bouncy Ball?)

I was assigned to the team working on the time machine.

We've gotten the T-Rex sh*t cleaned out of it (you do not want that job, trust me) but the flux capacitor is still on order.

We'll let you know when it's ready. (Don't worry, the new regs prevent us from 'letting you know' the way it was done in the past, some of the new admins don't have much of sense of humor after what happened with the Elasmosaur in the VRWC Resort swimming pool.)

Offline crockspot

• In Memoriam
  • Bite me, libs.
« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »
You know what? I'm gonna be charitable and add Ava to my hittable list. 18yo poonannie is just fine, even without the chin and with the big bootay.  :evillaugh:

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2009, 12:43:34 PM »
where is the puke smilie?

OK- trying to be positive....****ing anger management...

OK...I am happy that the one ****ing retard lost 50 pounds. I am sure he feels much better and won't be a drain on the health care system nearly as much.

****ers...

2016 DOTY: 06 Omaha Steve - Is dying for ****'s face! How could you not vote for him, you heartless bastards!?!

Offline dutch508

• Remember
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2009, 12:48:46 PM »

I was assigned to the team working on the time machine.

We've gotten the T-Rex sh*t cleaned out of it (you do not want that job, trust me) but the flux capacitor is still on order.

We'll let you know when it's ready. (Don't worry, the new regs prevent us from 'letting you know' the way it was done in the past, some of the new admins don't have much of sense of humor after what happened with the Elasmosaur in the VRWC Resort swimming pool.)

hey- I don't care who you are- that was funny. Pity about Steve, though...but I never really liked him anyhow.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2009, 01:32:56 PM »
where is the puke smilie?

Right here. :puke:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2009, 02:18:39 PM »

I read your post and decided to go take a picture just for you.  Don't say I never did anything for you.

For those of you who wonder where that huge blob of blonde went that I was complaining about yesterday, I fixed it this morning...all by myself.   :innocent:

Offline thundley4

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2009, 02:29:18 PM »
I read your post and decided to go take a picture just for you.  Don't say I never did anything for you.

For those of you who wonder where that huge blob of blonde went that I was complaining about yesterday, I fixed it this morning...all by myself.   :innocent:

:bow: :bow: :bow:

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: February 11, 2009, 02:30:04 PM »

Very lovely BEG. :)

Lurking DUmmies.....this is what a beautiful lady looks like.
Eat your hearts out. :-)

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #49 on: February 11, 2009, 02:35:21 PM »

But if she's angry and bitter and resentful and Hate-filled, she bloats and grows and expands, until one's holding his breath waiting for her to blow up.

[youtube=425,350]4a3R0YuUjQg[/youtube]
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself